But you know, Tony’s living in the basement.
你前夫不该住在你的地下室
Your ex-husband shouldn’t be living in your basement.
离婚了还这样不合适
That’s not the proper way to be divorced.
好吧,我不知道该让你住哪里
Okay. I don’t know where I’m gonna put you.
爸爸,别进去,妈妈在里面
Dad, don’t go in there. Mom’s in there.
你可以跟他在一起了,泰瑞 我不想了
You can have him back, Terry. I don’t want him anymore.
跟莎伦在一起有什么好的,鲁迪?
What was so much better about being with Sharon, Rudy?
爸爸,别回答
Dad, don’t answer that.
我们能一起去大都会艺术博物馆
We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
–你喜欢博物馆什么? –我喜欢什么?我来告诉你
– What did you like at the museum? – What did I like? I’ll tell you what I like.
我喜欢古老的罗马雕像、中世纪的盔甲
I like the ancient Roman statues. I like the medieval armor.
伊特鲁里亚人的珠宝
I like the Etruscan jewelry.
–博物馆里全是灰尘和死物 –我喜欢去那个咖啡馆
– Museums are full of dust and death. – I like going to the café…
喝杯浓咖啡,吃个好吃的意式热三明治
having an espresso, a nice panini, that’s what I like.
你在棺材里吃意式热三明治,鲁迪
You had a panini in a coffin, Rudy.
–一个布满灰尘、无趣的棺材,恶心 –那你还问?
– A dusty, boring coffin. Yuck. – Then why’d you ask me?
你是个疯子吗?
What are you, a crazy person?
我就像是在跟一个疯子讲话
It’s like having a conversation with an insane asylum person.
还有什么,杰克船长? 还有什么好看的?
What else, Captain Jack? What else was so great?
你叫我杰克船长,好吧
Captain Jack, you’re calling me. Okay.
对,杰克船长,一个大坏蛋
Yes, you’re Captain Jack, the flying jackass.
是的,你知道你是谁吗? 你就像是泄漏的煤气
Yeah, and you know what you are? You’re like a gas leak.
–闻不到、看不到… –我不是泄漏的煤气
– We don’t smell you, we don’t see you… – I am not a gas leak!
–但能慢慢地把我们都杀了 –你把那话收回
– But you’re killing us all silently. – You take that back…
告诉我你还跟莎伦做过什么!
and tell me what else you did with Sharon!
你就是个妖怪
You creature from the Black Lagoon.
住嘴!你们俩都别说了
No! This conversation is over.
–我要走了,祝你好运 –天,又这样
– I’m leaving. Good luck. – Oh, my God. Here it goes.
小心,乔伊,他要发飙了!
Watch out, Joy. He’s gonna snap!
你想让我发飙,你的惯用伎俩,你…
Please. You want me to snap. That’s your whole routine. You…
保护瓷器!
Guard the china!
–嘿,泰瑞,你喜欢这个吗? –爸爸,不要!
– Hey, Terry, you like this? – Dad, no!
这样发飙如何?
How’s this for snapping?
–不要! –这样如何?
– No! No. – How’s this?
这就是发飙!
This is snapping!
–爸爸!住手! –他心理失常,乔伊!
– Dad! Stop! – He’s disturbed, Joy!
他是个心理失常的人!
He’s a disturbed man!
–我心理失常? –他是个神经病!
– I’m disturbed? – He’s a damaged man!
你说的对,我心理失常
You’re right, I am disturbed.
是你让我心理失常的
You’re the great disturber!
对不起,亲爱的
I’m sorry, honey.
我不希望这样的
I don’t like this.
你不该看见这样的事
You’re not supposed to see this kind of thing.
我非常非常抱歉,我诚意道歉
I’m very, very sorry. I apologize sincerely.
不会发生的,好吧?我们有另一个…
It’s not gonna happen, okay? We have other…
我来收拾干净
I’m gonna clean all this up.
爸爸,不用收拾了
Dad, no. Don’t clean it up.
爸爸,住手,别收拾好吧?
Dad, stop. Just don’t, okay?
住手,我来收拾 你离开这间房♥间吧
Stop. I’ll do it. I just want to get you out of this room.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨,伙计们,真对不起
Hi, guys. I’m sorry about all the yelling.
太婆会带你们去生日会,好吧?
Mimi’s gonna take you to the birthday party, okay?
嗨,宝贝们
Hi, my sweethearts.
–你又打烂东西了 –他是把东西打烂了
– You broke things again. – He did break stuff.
我是把东西打烂了,但外婆有错
I did break some things, but Grandma was wrong.
我做错了一点事,但她是大错
So I was a little wrong, but she was really wrong.
外公会跟我们一起住一段时间
But Grandpa’s gonna come stay with us for a little while.
太好了!
Yay!
跟外公一起过夜!太好了!
A sleepover with Grandpa! Yay!
莎伦永远不分开洗衣服 白色总是被染成灰色
Sharon never separated the wash. The whites were always gray.
但你很会洗这个,宝贝 我能托你洗一下吗?
But you have that magic touch, sweetheart, so could I give this to you, please?
好,我来洗,去拿包吧
Yeah, I’ll take care of it, yeah. Just get your bag.
我那些账本怎么办?我的会计账本?
What about my ledgers and all that stuff? My accounting books?
我来处理,今天我会拿给你
I got them. I’ll get them to you later today.
–我爱你,外公 –我爱你
– I love you, Grandpa. – Love you.
–我帮你报了税,还有税表 –好,那很重要
– I did your taxes, I did your W-2s. – Okay. Very important.
你唱得很难听!
You suck!
他在这做什么?
What is he doing here?
莎伦把他带回来了
Sharon brought him back…
在他找到新的爱人或者住的地方之前 他会跟我们住
so he’s gonna stay with us until he finds a new love or a new place to live.
你知道是怎么回事
You know how this goes.
爸爸,起来
Dad, up.
你们俩离了婚就不该如此
This is not the proper way to be divorced, the two of you.
你要来告诉我离了婚该怎么样吗?
You’re gonna tell me how to be divorced?
我有所贡献,大歌♥星 我有自己的生意
I’m a provider, Tom Jones. I have my own business.
我帮乔伊付了房♥贷,你呢?
I help Joy with the mortgage. What do you do?
你整晚在安吉拉斯塔波莉的俱乐部唱歌♥
You sing all night at Angela Starpoli’s club.
你数次被金宝汤公♥司♥解雇
You get repeatedly fired from Campbell’s Soup.
好,我会把地下室分隔一下
Okay, well I’m gonna divide the basement.
我已离婚,我想干什么都行,鲁迪
I’m divorced. I can do whatever I want, Rudy.
离婚了还这样不合适
This is not the proper way to be divorced.
我上班就快迟到了
And I’m about to be late for work.
请你们不要在孩子面前吵架,好吗?
So please try not to fight in front of the children, okay?
尤其不要动手
Especially not physically.
鲁迪,你看见这个了吗? 这个麦克风
Rudy, you see this? This microphone here?
你碰它我就杀了你
You touch it, and I kill you.
好,我要走了
Okay. I’m leaving.
我不在的时候请你们别要对方的命
Please try not to kill each other while I’m gone.
你疯了,这都是你的错!
You’ve gone mad. This is all your fault!
克拉琳达,克拉琳达!别这样
Clarinda. Clarinda! Don’t.
克拉琳达,发生了很糟糕的事! 离他远点!
Clarinda, something terrible happened! Stay away from him!
哦,我的天,我以为修好了呢
Oh, my God. I thought I fixed this thing.
干得好,干得真好
N ice job, Joy. N ice job.
佩吉?你在这干什么?
Peggy? What are you doing here?
你怎么搞的?外婆有关节炎
What’s the matter with you? Sending Grandma Mimi with her arthritis…
你还让她带他们去参加生日会?
to take them to their friend’s birthday?
我没事
I’m fine.
他们跟我,还有佩吉阿姨在一起会更开心
They have a much better time with me anyway, with Aunt Peggy.
我可不会愚蠢到步入一段糟糕的婚姻 生几个孩子
But I wasn’t stupid enough to get into a bad marriage and have a couple of kids.
别烦你妹妹,佩吉
Don’t bother your sister, Peggy.
我去跟爸爸谈点生意,好吧?
I’m gonna talk to Dad about business. All right?
你晚点会把账本带回车♥库♥吗?
You gonna come bring the books by the garage later?
是的,我晚点带回来,他在地下室
Yeah, I’m gonna bring them later. He’s in the basement.
我刚才是在开玩笑
I’m joking with you.
对,我知道
Yeah. I know.
孩子们,我们晚点去玩,好吧?
Kids, we’re gonna do something fun later, okay?
我们现在就在玩
We’re doing something fun now.
哦,我们在克利夫兰找到了你的行李
Oh, we found your luggage but it’s in Cleveland.
所以现在只需把它运回纽约
So now we just need to get it back to New York City.
我要正式投诉
I’m filing a complaint.
我丈夫需要他的药
My husband needs his medication.
你叫什么名字?乔伊?
What’s your name? Joy?
今天我看你不太高兴啊
You don’t seem joyous to me today.
可能我今天就是不太高兴
Perhaps I am not so joyous today.
–乔伊,你要被降职了 –嗨,你还好吗?
– Joy, I think you’re getting demoted. – Hi, how you doing?
你要跟总监谈一下
Listen, I need you to speak to the supervisor.
我们会做一些变动,你要上晚班
We’re gonna be having some changes, and you’re gonna be going to the night hours.
–晚班?汤姆,我不能上晚班 –我们要削减开支
– Night hours? Tom, I can’t work night hours. – And we’re having cutbacks.
–我有两个孩子 –乔伊,对不起
– I’ve got two kids. – Joy, I’m sorry.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见,苏姗
Bye, Susan.
我没收到货不会付钱的
I’m not paying for metal that I haven’t gotten.
另外我发了…他想要钱
On top of me send… You know, he wants to get paid.
他没发发♥票♥来,连货也没发来
He doesn’t send an invoice, and he hasn’t even sent the metal.
当地生意人重振公♥司♥雄风
他为何不把发♥票♥发过来? 把发♥票♥发过来,我就会付他钱
But why doesn’t he just send the invoice? Send the invoice, I’ll pay him.
对,就这样,把发♥票♥发过来
Yep. That’s it. Send the invoice.
嗨,爸爸,我想再次谢谢你帮忙付房♥贷
Hi. Dad, I want to thank you again for helping with the mortgage.

Yeah.
我对了帐,做了账本
I settled the accounts, balanced the books.
谢谢你
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!