爸爸,我警告你不要花她的钱!
Dad, I warned you to not spend her money!
拜托!你一开始就跟她唱反调,佩吉!
Come on! You’ve been plotting against her from the very beginning, Peggy!
现在我们破产了,托尼!
Now we ‘re bankrupt, Tony!
我在和我们的律师开会
I’m in a meeting with our lawyers.
你这是干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
“回家去,乔伊,看看电视上的数字
“Go home, Joy, and watch the numbers roll in on television.
“做五万根拖把
“Make 50,000 mops…
“欠了一大笔债,包括你的房♥子”
“borrowing and owing every dollar, including your home.”
可以处理得更好的
It could have been handled better.
我让托德再试一次
I’ll let Todd have another shot.
我不想让托德或其他人试
I don’t want Todd or anyone else to try it.
应该让我来
It should be me.
我们不让普通人上节目的
We don’t have regular people.
都是让明星或推销模特来卖♥♥产品
We have celebrities or spokesmodels do the selling.
我告诉过你的
I told you this.
是谁给你演示拖把的?
Who showed you the mop?
是谁推销给你的?是谁教你用的?
Who sold it to you? Who taught you how to use it?
是谁在你认为这拖把一无是处之后 说服你的?
And who convinced you that it was great after you thought it was worthless?
不好意思,能让我们谈一下吗?
Excuse me, can you give us a second?
跟我来
Come with me.
你上过电视吗? 你在电视镜头前自在吗?
You ever been in front of a TV camera? You comfortable in front of a TV camera?
因为当你站上舞台,灯光 镜头和人都会静止
Because when you get there, there’s lights and there’s camera, and people freeze up.
你跟我说过,大卫塞尔兹尼克,移♥民♥后裔
You said to me that David Selznick, the son of immigrants…
娶了詹妮弗琼斯 一个俄克拉荷马州的美国甜心
married Jennifer Jones, an all-American girl from Oklahoma…
因为在美国,所有种族和阶层
because in America, all races and all classes…
都能去追求和把握任何一个机会
can meet and make whatever opportunities they can.
这就是你把产品卖♥♥给千家万户时的感觉
And that is what you feel when you reach into people’s homes with what you sell.
你是这么说的
You said that.
你觉得呢?看起来很棒,对吧?
What do you think? Looks great, right?
对对对,好看
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Beautiful.
很时髦,很经典
Very vogue, very classic.
好了,如果你下次再来… 洛里?洛里?
All right, if you come back next time… Lori? Lori?
我就想让你把头发放下来点 就像这样,如果她下次再来的话
I just want you to just put the hair a little bit forward, just like that, if she comes back again.
行吗?不要用梳子,不要梳子
Okay? Not with the comb, not with the comb.
–试试黑色 –好的
– Try the black. – Okay.
行吗?
Okay?
会很完美的
It’s gonna be perfect.
更衣室D

Wow.
很美,你觉得呢? 你感觉怎么样?
Beautiful. What do you think? How do you feel?
我只想做一个改动,你不介意吗?
I’d like to change just one thing. Would you mind?
–行啊,给我个惊喜吧 –小改动
– Okay, surprise me. – Small thing.
我会让你惊喜的
I’ll surprise you.
好啊,来吧
Okay, surprise me.
她要做什么小改动?
What would the small thing be that she changes?
什么?
What?
你全换掉了
You undid the whole thing.
这才是我
This is me.
这才是你?
This is you?
你和你进来时穿得一样
You’ve got the exact same outfit you had when you came in here.
我穿了衬衫和裤子
I wear a blouse and I wear pants.
这就是我
That’s who I am.
我想以自己的形象上节目
I want to go on as me.
以你的形象上节目
Gonna go on as you.
我希望你能行
I hope you make it back.
琼,辛迪,祝乔伊好运
Joan, Cindy. Say good luck to Joy.
–哇 –哇
– Wow. – Wow.
你看起来很棒,祝你今天好运
You look great. Good luck today.
–谢谢 –祝你好运
– Thank you. – Good luck.
这就是她,她就是这样的形象
That’s her, that’s how she is.
衬衫和…她该穿裙子的 她有对美♥腿♥
Blouse and… She should be in a skirt. She’s got nice long legs.
拍她的腿
Show her legs.
祝你好运
Good luck.
琼里弗斯想让我穿裙子 但我就穿裤子
Joan Rivers wants me in a skirt, but I’m gonna do pants.
随你便吧
Do what you want to do.
来吧,我们上楼
Come on, let’s go upstairs.
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
紧张
Yes.
做自己就好
Just be yourself.
记住,手才是重点
Just remember, it’s all about the hands.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
准备…舞台开转!
Ready… Stage is moving!
家用产品375号♥,三、二…
Household product 375 in three, two…
你在干吗?拜托
What are you doing? Come on.
说啊!说啊!
Go! Go!
她僵住了
She’s freezing.
不好意思,这些灯光太刺眼了
Sorry, these lights are so bright.
没人告诉你这些灯光有多刺眼… 尼尔告诉过我
Nobody tells you how bright these lights… Well, Neil did tell me.
尼尔是我在这里的上司
Neil is my boss. Here.
我应该感谢他让我上台
I should thank him for letting me be up here.
–抱歉 –你是乔伊
– Sorry. – You’re Joy.
我是乔伊
I am Joy.
说点什么呀! 聊拖把!
Just say something! Talk about the mop!
哦,我的天!
Oh, my God.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
有电♥话♥进来了吗?
Do we have a call?
–我们能转电♥话♥进来吗? –有人打进来
– Could we go to a call? – We have a call.
–友好的吗? –友好的
– It’s a friendly call? – It’s a friendly call.
好,播吧,播吧
Okay. Take it. Take it.
乔伊,我们有电♥话♥进来了
Joy, we have a call.
有电♥话♥了?怎么会?
A call? How did that happen?
好了,我们有电♥话♥进来了
Well, we have a call.
嗨,来自纽约的乔安娜
Hi. Joanne from New York.
来自纽约的乔安娜
Joanne from New York.
我们有一通纽约的乔安娜打来的电♥话♥
We have a call coming in from Joanne from New York.
是的,我打来是想说我想要 一个拖地时不需要拧的拖把
Yeah, I’m calling in because I would love a mop that I don’t have to touch when I wring it.
我拖碎玻璃的时候会弄伤手
You know, my hands get raw and when I mop broken glass…
一拧拖把就会割伤我的手
and I wring the mop, I cut my hands.
你以前拧拖把割伤手过吗?
Do you ever cut your hands when you’re wringing?
乔安娜,你这样说很有趣
Joanne, that is so funny that you said that.
我就是这样才想到发明这款拖把的
That is actually exactly how I was inspired to invent this mop.
满地都是碎玻璃 我有两个孩子,还有父亲,我…
There was glass shattered everywhere. I was with my two kids, with my father, and I…
我每次拧拖把的时候,手都会被玻璃割伤
Every time I would wring the mop, I would get glass shards in my hands.
老式的拖把吸水性也差
And the old mop just wasn’t very absorbent.
所以我去我女儿房♥间,借了她的蜡笔
So I went to my daughter’s room, and I borrowed her crayons…
我就设计了这款拖把
and I designed this mop.
你把镜头放低点,对,就这样
Make sure you get down there. Yeah, that’s it.
这是塑料做的,所以很轻,但非常耐用
It’s made of plastic, so it’s lightweight, but very durable.
特写,手部特写
Go in. Go in to the hands.
吸水性极好
It’s extremely absorbent…
有91米的连续的全棉线
with 300 continuous cotton loops…
是我自己缠的
that I looped myself when I designed it.
–多少钱? –19.95美元
– How much is it? – It is $19.95.
价格我很满意,我想要买♥♥一堆
I like that price. I want a whole bunch of them.
谢谢
Thank you.
H375,是货号♥
H375. That’s the order number.
家用产品编号♥375
Household item 375.
我向你保证…
I guarantee you…
就在这里,保持住
That’s it. Stay right there.
…你在市面上可找不到 第二根像这样的拖把
…you are not going to find another mop like this that exists.
如果有的话,我早就会买♥♥了 我也不会割伤手了
If there was, I would have bought it and I wouldn’t have cut my hands up.
你只要拧一次就能拖完整个厨房♥ 想象一下吧
You can get across the whole kitchen with one wring. Just imagine that.
看好了
Watch this.
巧克力糖浆
Chocolate syrup.
拍糖浆,拍糖浆
Go the syrup. Go the syrup.
婴儿食品 在我家常洒得到处都是
Baby food. A very big spill at my house.
对我来说是很常见的污渍
Very common spill for me.
不,用手,用手
No. Hands, hands.
最大的区别是 我现在不用碰这个恶心的拖把头了
Now, the biggest difference, I don’t have to touch this disgusting mop head.
市面上没有第二款拖把

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!