No. It’s not safe.
过期了
It’s expired.
给你,喝下去,亲爱的
Go on, there. Knock it back, honey.
–不要 –好,再来一杯,来啊
– No. – Okay, one more. Knock it down. Come on.
–鲁迪! –照做,托尼
– Rudy! – Do it, Tony.
–我不确定 –倒吧,再来一杯
– I don’t know. – Just do it. One more.
好,再来一杯
Okay, one more.
够了!就这样,我去给她弄杯香甜热酒
Enough with this! That’s it. I’m gonna make her a hot toddy.
那个才是她需要的
That’s what she needs.
你会把她灌醉的
You’re gonna intoxicate her.
全是天然的草药,没有效用强的成分
It’s all natural, it’s all herbal. Nothing strong.
我被另一个来自瑞士的修道士绑♥架♥
I was kidnapped by another monk, who was from Switzerland.
这个修道士原是皇家的公爵
And it turned out that this monk was a duke of a royal family.
我不该说“原是”,他仍旧是
I shouldn’t say “was,” because he still is.
别管我
Leave me alone.
我们不该让她睡在楼梯上
I don’t thi nk we should let her sleep on the stairs.
我们把她放在沙发上吧?
Let’s just put it here in the couch, okay?
17年
Seventeen years.
好好想想,我们一直隐藏了
Think about it. We’ve been hiding…
17年
for seventeen years.
17年
Seventeen years.
17年前我们常造东西
We used to make things. Seventeen years ago.
然后全停止了,怎么了?
Then, that all stopped. What happened?
当你藏起来时,你很安全
When you’re hiding, you’re safe…
因为人们看不见你
because people can’t see you.
但藏起来的问题是
But, funny thing about hiding…
你在逃避自己
you’re even hidden from yourself.
宝贝,怎么了?
Baby, what’s the matter?
托尼,你要从地下室搬出去
Tony, you need to move out of the basement.
你要自己出去住
You need to get your own house.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
因为我晚上去安吉拉的俱乐部唱歌♥?
Because I go out at night and sing at Angela’s club?
–是因为这吗? –不是
– Is that it? – No.
因为我们已经离婚两年了
Because we’ve been divorced for two years.
我们要向前看
We need to move on.
你要搬出去
You need to move out.
鲁迪,你也要搬出去
Rudy, you need to move out, too.
什么?
What?
现在地下室有更多的空间了
There’s more room in the basement for me now.
还有另一件事,鲁迪
And another thing, Rudy.
明天我想跟你和特鲁迪 在你的办公室开个会
Tomorrow, I would like to have a meeting with you and Trudy at your office…
和她谈谈投资生产我的一个新想法
to discuss her investing in the manufacturing of my new idea.
不行
No.
我还在了解她,想要爱上她
I’m still getting to know her and falling in love.
我不能那么做,我不会那么做
I can’t do that. I won’t do that.
制♥造♥什么?你在说什么?
And what manufacturing idea? What are you talking about?
我一直都在你身旁,无论发生什么事
I have always been there for you, no matter what.
我没有为了上大学离开
I didn’t go away to school.
我留下来帮你和妈妈办离婚 做你的会计
I stayed to help you and Mom through the divorce and do your accounting.
我让你随时来这里住
I let you live here whenever you want…
无论什么原因
no matter what it is.
我向你郑重提出还我人情
I am respectfully asking for the favor that you owe me.
你扪心自问一下,你知道我是对的
If you look into your heart, you’ll know that I’m right.
克里斯蒂,我要用你的彩色蜡笔 彩色铅笔和纸
Cristy, I need to use your crayons, your colored pencils and your paper.
来我的房♥间吧
Let’s go to my room.
你不会相信的
You’re not gonna believe this.
你记得你推荐的那个水管工吧?
So, you know that plumber that you recommended?
记得,图森
Yeah, Touissant.
我雇了他,泰瑞吓死了 完全不知该怎么办
So I hire him, Terry freaks out, completely disoriented.
鲁迪之后,八年了 都没有男人进过她的房♥间
Hasn’t had a man in her room for eight years, since Rudy.
让我挂了个帘子
Makes me hang a drop cloth.
我觉得
The way I look at it…
这是你投资新领域的机会
is that this is an opportunity for you to invest in a new business…
意味着你会赚更多的钱
…that’ll mean more money for you.
爸爸,告诉里科 把五号♥机器关掉
Tell Rico, Dad. Number five’s gotta go off.
里科,五号♥机器,关掉
Rico, number five, no, off.
关掉!谢谢你!
Go off! Thank you!
一个标准的把手,135厘米
It’s a standard handle, 53 inches.
套管和拖把头连接
The sleeve connects to the mop head.
这里就有点复杂了
Now, this is where it gets complicated.
有一个夹子连接套管和…
There’s a clip that connects the sleeve to the…
我都不知道该怎么叫,那个“杯子”
I don’t even know what to call it. The “cup.”
那里连接着拖把头
Which is connected to the mop head.
当你把套管拉起,拖把头就会被拉紧
So, when you pull up on the sleeve, the mop head stretches…
不用手触碰就能把它拧干
so you can wring it without ever touching it with your hands.
我们只看见了蜡笔画的草图
The only thing we see is this crayon drawings.
我们想象不出来
We can’t make heads or tails.
我们不知道那是什么
We don’t know what it is.
那拖把不会像头发一样散着吗? 像绳子一样?
So, the mop doesn’t hang loose, like hair? Like a string?
会挂住,但不会散,不像头发
It hangs, but not on loose, open ends like hair.
是一个连续的圈
It’s one continuous loop.
–我不明白 –我不明白
– I don’t get it. – I don’t get it.
–我不明白,他来做什么? –他来做什么?
– I don’t get it. What’s he doing here? – What’s he doing here?
他是我孩子的父亲,我的朋友 他来支持我
He is the father of our children, and my friend, and he looks out for me.
我们在创造发明
We’re doing an invention.
干杯
Cheers.

Right.
确实是,克里斯蒂
Yes we are, Cristy.
很认真的
It’s very serious.
重中之重
It’s priority.
是的
Yes it is.
我在帮忙
And I’m helping.
是的
Yes you are.
在海地就是这样做的
Ça se fait comme ça in Haiti.
图森在教我说法语
Touissant is teaching me how to speak French.
“勤恳”是这么说的…
And the word for “industrious” is…

Yes.
一开始我觉得会发生可怕的事
At first I thought maybe something scary would happen…
正如在丹妮卡身上发生的事 她被一个人绑♥架♥
like what happened with Danica while she was kidnapped by a man…
其实那个人是个藏在瑞士的皇家贵族
who turned out to be in hiding from the royal family in Switzerland…
然后她就搬去了瑞士
and then she moved to Switzerland.
当然,她跟那个人不仅仅是朋友关系
Of course, she befriended that man and more.
别想限制我,乔伊
Don’t ever try and limit me, Joy.
如果你想吃混合辣蔬菜就告诉我
And let me know if you want some of this Chakalaka.
说辣蔬菜就行
Chaka. Say “chaka.”
辣蔬菜
Chaka.
很好吃的
It’s very good.
嘿,洛奇,嘿,汤姆!
Hey, Rocky. Hey, Tom!
带她到办公室去
Take her inside the office.
–嘿,提诺 –嘿,乔伊
– Hey, Tino. – Hey, Joy.
我想给你看样东西
I wanted to show you something.
你能帮我造这个吗?
So, will you help me figure this out?
我知道它需要焊接 这个部分要能转起来
I know that it has to be welded. This part is supposed to twist.
1、2、3
1… 2… 3…
4、5、6…
4, 5, 6…
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
38、39、40
38, 39, 40.
好了,爸爸,过来抓住这里
All right. All right, Dad, come over here and grab this.
抓住中间
Grab it right in the middle.
好,这样
Okay. There.
举起来,杰基往下,你明白了?
And go up, Jackie go down. You see it?
还没
Not yet.
好,这样
All right. Here.
–现在呢? –没有
– How about now? – No.
你会明白的
Well you’re going to.
我还未明白,我是说…
I don’t see it yet, I mean…
–你们准备好了? –好了
– You ready? – Yeah.
91米的全棉线
300 feet of continuous cotton loops.
我画的就是这个
That’s what I drew.
这就是为什么 我要你投资这个产品,特鲁迪
This is why I would like to ask you for your investment, Trudy.
乔伊,莫里斯辛苦工作50年才赚到这些钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!