Take care or they’ll come after you.”
“不想被捉步步留神”
Oh, great!
好极了
Oh, God. Tell me this isn’t happening.
告诉我 这只是幻觉
It is.
可惜不是
Stay away from the walls. Don’t touch anything.
别靠近墙壁 别碰其他东西
No quick movements.
别做大动作
They’re beautiful. Yeah, they’re beautiful.
好漂亮 可不是吗
Don’t touch the purple ones. They shoot poisonous barbs.
别碰紫色的 它会射出毒刺
And definitely stay away from the pods. The big yellow ones.
尤其要远离又大又黄的花苞
What big yellow ones?
什么又大又黄
I got you! Get his arms!
捉住了
Get it off me! Get it off me!
把它扯掉
Oh, my God!
我的天
Hang on.
抓紧
Got him? I’ll be right back.
我马上来
Sorry, Angus.
爷爷失礼了
Harvest time!
收割时刻
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, my God!
我的天
My car.
我的车…
Oh, my car.
我的车
Carl please…
请回答…
Dose anybody see Carl?
有谁看见卡尔了
I can’t believe this.
有这种事
Start, start, please. Yes!
拜托 发动…
Carl? Come in, Carl. Carl here.
卡尔 请回答 我是卡尔
Where have you been? We’ve got an animal control situation.
你死哪去了 好多动物到处乱窜
Get Stan and Willy on it.
叫史丹和威利去
I’ve gotta check out a suspicious character at the Parrish place.
我要去姓巴的老家看看
I should’ve been a fireman.
我该进消防队才对
Sarah!
莎拉
Get your hands off me!
放开我
The game is not over yet.
游戏还没完呢
It is for me.
对我来说完了
You are not in the jungle anymore.
这里不是丛林 住手
Stop this! You don’t treat people like this.
不能这样对我
Anybody up for iced tea? I’m gonna make some tea.
有谁要冰茶我来泡茶
Alan please, last time I played this game it ruined my life.
拜托 上次我玩了下 一辈子就毁了
It ruined your life?
你的一辈子毁了
“In the jungle you must wait
“快到丛林孵豆芽”
till the dice read five or eight.”
“直到出现五或八”
I was a little girl, Alan.
我当时是个小女孩
You disappeared.
你不见了
And a bunch of bats
一群蝙蝠…
surrounded me and chased me down the street.
包围着我 追着我到马路上
I was afraid.
我当时害怕
I’m sorry, Alan.
对不起 艾伦
No one believed me. I was alone.
没人相信我 我好孤单
So was I, for 26 years, Sarah.
莎拉 我也是 转眼26年
Me too.
我也是
It’s okay, Sarah. We’re scared too.
没关系 莎拉 我们也害怕
But if we finish the game, it’ll all go away.
只要玩完 这些就会消失
What if I get stuck in the game?
万一我被困住呢
You won’t.
不会的
Because I won’t stop playing.
因为我会玩下去
And neither will I.
我也不会
I won’t either.
我也不会
Come on, Sarah.
来吧 莎拉
Please?
拜托
I knew this was gonna be a bad day.
就知道今天日子不好
Come on,
来吧
we’ll be fine.
没事的
We just have to keep our heads.
只要保持冷静
And roll with the punches.
没什么大不了的
“A hunter from
“蛮荒僻野”
the darkest wild…
“一猎神”
…makes you feel just like a child.”
“鲁莽射击不留人”
What is it?
什么意思
Van Pelt.
范培特…
You miserable coward! Come back and face me like a man.
没用的孬种 回来跟我决斗
Not good enough, Sonny Jim.
准头不够
Coming, ready or not.
看你往哪跑
Hey, you!
喂 听着
Drop your gun and get your hands in the air!
枪扔掉 手举高
Man, I don’t believe this!
有这种事
Even if Alan gets out of this situation…
即使艾伦平安无事
…it’ll happen over and over again.
事情也会不断重演
When you carry repressed anger,
人长♥期♥压抑怒气
it attracts a lot of negative energy.
吸收了许多负能量 就会出事
Things happen, like ending up in the jungle. That was no accident.
例如陷身丛林
There are no accidents.
这不是没道理的
Whose turn is it?
该谁了
It’s my turn.
该我
Really? Great.
好极了 继续
You might’ve told us there was a man who hunts people.
你应该讲明有这号♥人物
I didn’t know. It’s just a roll of the dice.
我哪知道 骰子掷了才晓得
Is he the reason you didn’t want to play?
因为这个 你才不想玩
You didn’t want to play, either?
你本来也不想玩
Mr. We started 26 years ago and now we gotta finish it?
还说什么 游戏开始了 就得结束
What’s with this guy?
你跟他有何瓜葛
He’s a hunter. He kills things. Right now, he wants to kill me.
他是猎人 以打猎为业 现在他要捕杀我
Why you? Why me?
为何找上你 为何找上我
I don’t know. You’d think it’d be a waste of his time.
不知道 也许他讨厌我的样子
Maybe I’d look good on his wall.
或是他想装饰墙壁
It’s your turn.
该你了
Have you ever talked with him about your differences?
你们不能沟通一下吗
Are you crazy? The man has a gun…
你疯啦 他拿着枪…
Don’t ever call me crazy Alan.
不准说我疯
Ever.
永远不准
Everyone’s called me crazy ever since I said you were sucked into a game.
我说出你给棋盘吸走了 大家都说我疯了
Maybe I should roll.
我来继续掷
Yeah.
赞成
I was the girl who saw you murdered.
大家当我是凶案的目击者
Did anyone come to my 14 birthday party?
我14岁生日没人来参加派对
Hello, I’m rolling now.
我要掷了
Billy who? I am gonna roll.
什么比利 我掷了
Are you an owl?
怎么忘啦
Come on, Madam Serena,dig into your consciousness.
拜托 丝灵娜女士 挖挖你的潜意识
Here, just roll.
掷吧
Find the memory of your old boyfriend Billy.
找出你的老相好比利
The kid who’d steal your bicycle?
抢你单车那个
The kid who took you to the movies.
带你去看电影那个
“Don’t be fooled, it isn’t thunder. Staying put would be a blunder.”
“听个清楚 不是打雷 按兵不动 可要倒霉”
You’re immature. You are!
你早熟 你才早熟
I know you are, but what am I?
你肯定是的 至于我
Do you feel that?
有没有感觉到
Listen.
仔细听
Run!
快跑
It’s a stampede!
动物惊群了
The game!
游戏带着
Don’t look back!
别回头看
Not the game!
不要
Why didn’t you grab the game, Peter?
你干嘛不拿好
Ignore him. He’s a Libra.
别理他 他是天秤座的
Where are you going? He’ll head for water!
他要去哪 它会去水边
Let’s go.
走吧
It’s Aunt Nora. Where have you been?
我是你阿姨 你跑哪去了
I’m sorry, dear. You have the wrong number.
抱歉 你拨错号♥了
Wait for me!
等等我
What can I do for you? I’ll have a gross of these.
要买♥♥什么 我要这种子弹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!