He’ll be here.
他应该快到了
Sarah!
莎拉
Are you okay? Yes.
你没事 恩
Where’s Peter?
彼德呢
I’m here.
我在这儿
Oh, great.
太好了
So remember, circumstances are never, ever out of your control.
因此要记住 周遭环境 永远在你掌握之中
End of tape three.
第三卷结束
Update on the extraordinary events in Brantford, New Hampshire.
布兰福特镇骚动的最新消息…
98 people have been hospitalized with symptoms…
至少已有98人住院…
… ranging from inexplicable fevers and rashes to seizures.
症状包括发烧 出疹和突发癫痫
Local resources are strained to the breaking point.
地方当局疲于应付
And state officials are now asking those with such symptoms to dial 911.
州卫生局呼吁民众 若有类似症状 请拨911
I got it.
行了
Alan, talk to him, please?
艾伦 安慰他一下
What? We don’t have time for this, okay?
我哪有时间
I know, but he’s a kid and he was trying to help.
他是个孩子 只是想帮忙
All right, come on. Thank you.
好吧 我带他谢谢你
Judy, come on.
朱蒂 来一下
I warned you about this, Peter.
我曾经警告过你
No, you wanted to play the game.
但你就是不听 还要玩
What, are you crying?
你在哭吗
You don’t cry, you keep your chin up.
别哭 不要气馁
Come on, keep your chin up.
来 振作一点
Crying never helped anybody do anything.
哭永远解决不了问题
If you have a problem,
碰到问题
you face it like a man.
就要勇敢地面对
I’m sorry.
对不起
Twenty-six years buried in the deepest jungle…
我在丛林待了26年
…and I still became my father.
仍然免不了像我父亲
It’s okay. Come here, I’m sorry.
来 对不起
Hey, it’s all right.
没关系
It’s all right to be afraid.
你说过的 害怕也没关系
It’s not that.
我不是害怕
What is it?
那是为什么
Ready?
准备好没
Don’t worry,
别担心
we’ll have you back to your old self in no time flat.
我们马上就把你变回原形
Because we’ll go in here together,
我们这就进去
sit down and finish that game.
坐下来 把游戏结束
No matter…
不论发生…
…what.
什么事
Suddenly, I feel right at home.
我好像真正回到了家
Lorraine, this is Carl.
洛莲 这是卡尔
I’m heading over to the Parrish place. Give me some backup.
我知道问题所在 我要去巴氏旧宅 请派人支援
Lorraine?
洛莲
Wait! Wait!
等一下
Now what?
又怎么了
Stop!
停车
Wait! Stop!
等一下
Is there a problem?
有什么问题
Can I have a ride home?
能不能送我回家
Where do you live? Jefferson Street. The old Parrish place.
你住哪里 杰弗逊街 巴氏旧宅
Do you have children? A boy and a girl?
你有没有小孩 一男一女
What happened?
发生什么事了
Get in. I’ll explain it all on the way.
上车 路上慢慢说
Fine! Take it!
好嘛拿去算了
We gotta get to that house.
快点去你家
Shouldn’t we play someplace else?
去别处玩吧
No.I grew up in this. It’s out there that scares me.
不 我在这种环境长大 外头更恐怖
Okay, it’s my turn.
该我了
Sarah, if you roll a 12, you win.
莎拉 掷个十二点 你就赢了
Okay, ready? Here I go.
准备好 要掷了
It’s okay.
没关系
“Every month at the quarter moon,
“每月月逢二分圆”
there’ll be a monsoon…
“大雨降临…”
…in your lagoon.”
“浊浪滔天”
Monsoon.
大雨
At least we’re inside.
至少我们在屋里
Yeah, right.
可不是吗
Well, a little rain never hurt anybody.
下点雨也无妨
But a lot can kill you.
太多了淹死人 要
Come on!
咱们走
This way!
这边走
What do we do now?
现在怎么办
We get to higher ground. Come on! Stay together!
往高处走 别走散了
You okay?
你没事吧
Alan? What?
艾伦 在
What is that?
那是什么
Swim! Swim! Look out!
妈呀 快闪
Swim! Go! Move!
快逃
Keep going!
继续走
Stay on the table!
坐在桌上
Feet out of the water!
脚离开水
On the chandelier!
到吊灯上去
Come on, Sarah.
莎拉 来
Hang on, Sarah!
坚持一下
Are you okay?
受伤没
Judy? Peter!
朱蒂 彼德
Step back and let me handle this, please.
小姐 交给我处理 可能没事
It’s nothing. They probably left the TV on too loud.
可能电视的声音开大了点
I always wanted to do this. Could you step back, please?
我就等这一天 小心了
Give me your hand!
手伸过来
Grab my hand!
抓住我的手
I got it.
抓住了
Take the game.
拿着
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 恩
Alan, you wrestled an alligator for me.
你为了我 跟美洲鳄鱼搏斗
It was a crocodile.
是非洲鳄鱼
Alligators don’t have that fringe on their hind leg.
美洲鳄鱼特征不一样
Come on.
来吧
My mistake.
是我搞错了
Come on.

Okay, it’s my turn.
好 该我了
I’ve got it!
我知道了
Colonel Mustard in the library with the wrench.
我们就像福尔摩斯
Clue.
答案就在游戏中
“Beware the ground on which you stand.
“注意你站的地方”
The floor is quicker than the sand.”
“地板不如你想象”
Help me.
救我
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Don’t struggle.
不要挣扎
Stay calm. I’m calm.
保持冷静 我很冷静啊
Grab on!
抓住
Pull!

I got it. Pull!
抓住了 拉
Stay calm!
冷静 冷静
Come on!
快点
Oh, good!
好极了
I got you…
就好了…
Stop giving me things that come apart!
别给我会散开的东西
“There is a lesson…”
“有个教训…”
All right.
有了
“There is lesson you will learn.”
“有个教训宜记取”
I got you.
我抓住你了
“Sometimes you must go back a turn.”
“有时得先退回去”
Did I hurt you?
你痛不痛
No.
不会
Thank you, Judy. Thank you. That was very quick thinking.
谢谢你 朱蒂 你脑筋转得快
Sarah and I would like to get out of the floor.
莎拉和我想要站起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!