Oh, thank you.
谢天谢地
No more banana leaves.
不必用香蕉叶子了
What do you think those monkeys will do to the ecosystem?
那些猴子会破坏生态环境
Just sit right back And you’ll hear a tale of a fateful trip
你们坐好 听我说命运的故事吧
That started out in this tropic port aboard this tiny ship
他们乘坐小船从热带港口出发
The mate was a mighty sailing man. The skipper brave and sure
强壮的水手 勇敢的船长…
Five passengers set sail that day. For a three- hour tour
5个乘客出海 34小时的旅游
What happened to you?
你怎么啦
Did you shave with a piece of glass?
用玻璃刮脸吗
What happened to you? Did the Clampetts have a yard sale?
你又怎么了 输了钱回家啦
I’ve never shaved before.
这辈子第一次刮胡子
Where are you going?
你要去哪
How about Peter and I play, and you just sort of watch?
我跟彼德玩 你看着就好
Thanks, I’ve seen it.
谢谢 我看过了
If you won’t help us, what are you gonna do?
你不帮忙 那要干嘛
I don’t know.
不知道
Pretty much take up where I left off.
继续过我的日子吧
I wonder if Mrs. Niedermeyer’s still teaching sixth grade.
看倪老师是否还教六年级
Come on, he’s not gonna help us. He’s afraid.
算了 他不会帮忙的 他怕了
What did you say?
你说什么
You’re afraid.
你害怕
It’s okay to be afraid.
怕成乌龟了
Let’s set it up in the living room.
我们去客厅玩
You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into.
你们不知道这玩意的厉害
Whatever it is, we can handle it. We don’t need your help.
好坏我们会自己应付 不用你帮忙
I don’t think so.
我不同意
You think monkeys, mosquitoes
你们以为猴子 蚊子
and lions are bad?
还有狮子很凶
That’s just the beginning.
这才刚开始
I’ve seen things you’ve only seen in your nightmares.
我见过的东西 你们做恶梦时才会出现
Things you can’t even imagine.
连想都想不到的
Things you can’t even see.
看也看不见
There are things that hunt you in the night.
有些东西每晚来找你
Then something screams.
有些不停尖叫
Then you hear them eating.
你听见他们在吃东西
And you hope to God that you’re not dessert.
就祈祷你别变成甜点
Afraid?
害怕
You don’t even know what afraid is.
你们还不知道何谓害怕
You will not last five minutes without me.
没有我 你们活不到五分钟
So…
这么说…
you’re gonna help us?
欢迎你的加入
I’ll watch…
我看你们玩…
…but I’m not afraid.
我不怕
Peter, that was very cool.
彼德 你刚才好酷
It’s reverse psychology. Dad used to pull it on me all the time.
这叫激将法 爸爸常用来对付我
Ready?
准备好没
Alan, ready?
艾伦好了没
There is no “ready”.
你没法准备的
I’ll try it again.
我再试一次
Alan, it’s not working.
艾伦 没动静
It’s not your turn.
糟了 不是轮到你
I rolled first. Then Peter twice because he got doubles.
是啊我先掷 然后彼德 掷两次 现在又该我了
Now it’s my turn again.
现在又该我了
No, look.

Two of the pieces are yours, right?
两个棋子是你们的
Who’s the other pieces?
另两个是谁的
The elephant was mine.
大象是我的
You’re playing the game I started in 1969.
69年开始的那盘还没完
I’m gonna have to play.
我要玩才行
It’s not my turn.
不该我
Whose turn is it?
那该谁呢
Sarah Whittle.
莎拉·惠特尔
This is where she used to live.
她以前住这地方
This place gives me the creeps.
她住鬼屋阿
We used to play on this porch.
我们常在阳台上玩
She doesn’t live here. She probably married Billy Jessup.
她一定不住这里 可能跟比利都结婚了
Come on. Let’s at least ask.
来都来了 不妨打听一下
Maybe she’ll know where Sarah went. She’ll know. She’s a psychic.
说不定她知道 当然 她能通灵嘛
Good point.
有道理
I remember the porch being a lot bigger.
以前阳台比较大
Can you help us?
帮个忙好吗
Do you have an appointment?
有没有预约
No, we’re trying to find someone.
没有 我们在找个人
Madam Serena can’t see anyone now.
丝灵娜夫人在忙
Maybe you can help us.
或许你能帮忙
What is it?
什么事
We’re looking for someone who used to live here.
我找个人 以前住这儿的
No, I’ve lived here my whole life.
我一直住这里
Then you must know Sarah Whittle.
那你一定认识莎拉·惠特尔
What do you want with Sarah Whittle?
你们找她干嘛
Sarah?
莎拉
I don’t go by that name anymore.
我已经改名了
Sarah Whittle?
莎拉·惠特尔
What do you want?
你要做什么
Twenty- six years ago, you played a game with a little boy down the street.
26年前 你跟邻居一个男孩玩个游戏
A game with drums.
有鼓声的游戏…
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I was that little boy, Sarah.
我就是那个男孩
Alan?
艾伦
You killed her.
你害死她了
Leave a message and the doctor will call you back at his earliest convenience.
请留言 大夫会尽快回话
Dr. Boorstein,
鲍大夫…
it’s Sarah Whittle. Please call me as soon as you can.
我是莎拉·惠特尔 请尽快给我回话
I think I need to have my dosage checked.
我的药剂量需要检查
That event we’ve been discussing, the one that didn’t really happen?
我们常谈的那件事… 你说并未发生的那件
I’m having an episode here with the boy who didn’t really disappear.
今天我碰到那个…并未失踪的男孩
I’m sitting in his living room, drinking lemonade.
我在他家客厅 喝柠檬汁
If you could call me,
请回电♥话♥
I’d really be interested in your interpretation.
我很想听听你的解释
He’ll call me back. While we’re waiting…
他一会就会打来 反正也是闲着…
God! No, no, no! Sarah.
妈呀 妈呀 莎拉
I’ve spent 2000 hours in therapy convincing myself that didn’t exist.
我心理治疗好久 才相信没发生过这诡异的事情
What happened to you was so awful. I made it up.
我认为是我在幻想
It was awful. It was awful.
的确很可怕…
It really was.
没错
But it was real.
但那是真的
No, it wasn’t real. Your father murdered you and chopped you up.
不对 你父亲把你杀了 还把你剁碎
Sarah, come on!
莎拉 别胡说
My dad did that?
我父亲会那么做
My father could barely hug me…
我父亲难得抱我
…let alone cut me into little pieces.
更别提把我剁碎
Twenty- six years ago,
26年前
we started playing a little game.
我们开始了一场游戏
And now…
现在…
…we’re all gonna sit down
我们要坐下来
and we’re gonna finish it.
把游戏玩完
And guess what?
你猜怎样
It’s your turn.
该你
Play the game.
掷吧
Oh, no, no. Fine.
求求你 放过我吧 好
Just give me the dice and you can go home.
骰子给我 回家去吧
You don’t have to play.
不玩没关系
Thank you, Alan.
艾伦 你人太好了
Oh, my God!
骗子
How could you do that?
你怎么这样
It’s the law of the jungle.
这叫丛林法则
You’ll get used to it.
慢慢就习惯了
When I think of the energy I spent visualizing you as a radiant spirit…
我还一直当你是个善鬼
Go on, read it.
快念吧
“They grow much faster than bamboo.
“此物生长快过春笋”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!