It’s a hallucination.
是我们的幻觉
Run, Peter!
快闪
I’m back.
我回来了…
My bike.
小单车
Somebody roll a five or an eight?
谁掷了五或八
He did.
是他
Thank you! Thank you!
救星 救星
Thank you! Thank you!
救星 救星
Sorry if I scared you.
对不起 吓到你了…
Sorry if I scared you.
对不起 吓到你了…
I’m back!
我回来了
Mom! Dad!
老爹 老妈
I’m home!
我到家了
I’m back!
我回来了
It’s me!
是我
It’s me, Alan, Mom and Dad!
是艾伦 爸爸 妈妈
I’m home!
我到家了
I’m back!
我回来了
Are you my little sister?
你是不是妹妹
No, I’m Judy and he’s Peter.
我是朱蒂 他是彼德
Where’s Mom? Is Dad at the factory?
妈呢 爸在鞋厂吗
Are you…
你是不是…
…Alan Parrish?
巴里斯·艾伦
Yeah.

Who are you?
你们是谁
We live here now.
我们现在住在这里
Where’s my mom and dad?
我爸妈呢
We don’t know.
不知道
This house has been empty for years.
这房♥子空了好多年
Everyone thought you were dead.
大家以为你死了
Sorry.
对不起
Give me that description again. Red fur and tails.
再说一遍 我说”红毛 长尾”
Get down off of my car, please, and get up on the sidewalk.
请你给我下车 到人行道上
What year is it?
请问今年是哪一年
It was brand- new.
这是最新一年的车
No. What year is it? 1995, remember?
今年是哪一年 1995 你忘啦
You got some I.D.?
有没有证件
Let me guess, it’s in your other Tarzan outfit.
在你的泰山装口袋里
26 years.
26年
Are you from around here?
你住这一带吗
I was.
本是的
But I’ve been in Jumanji.
后来被魔幻棋吸走了
Indonesia.
印度尼西亚
He was in the Peace Corps.
他参加和平工作团
Bentley…
班特利…
Carl Bentley, the sole man. Is this man related to you?
是卡尔·班特利 他是你亲戚吗
Yes, he’s our uncle.
他是我…姑丈
Does he always dress like that?
他常这样打扮
Yeah, he’s a vegetarian.
是啊 他是素食主义者
Get out of there!
走开
Monkeys. Monkeys.
猴子…
Is he all right upstairs?
他没少根筋吧
He suffered a head injury a few months ago.
他前阵子头受过伤
Don’t you move!
你别走
Stop!
站住
Don’t move, don’t move.
跑死你娃
Wait! Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To find my parents!
去找我父母
Come on.

Wait!
等一下
My dad used to make shoes here.
我爸爸以前在这里制鞋
They were the best shoes in New England.
新英格兰最好的鞋
Sorry.
对不起
Easy, girl.
没事 别紧张
Do you know what happened to the shoe factory?
这鞋厂怎么啦
Yeah, it folded up.
关掉了
Like everything else in this town.
跟镇上其他店家一样
It’s pretty cold out there. How about some coffee?
外头冷 来杯咖啡吧
Why would they close Parrish Shoes?
巴氏鞋厂为什么关掉
When his kid ran away, Sam
山姆的孩子失踪后
put everything he had into finding him.His time, his money…
他尽一切能力去寻找 所有的时间 金钱
Everything.
全部投入
After a while, he stopped coming to work.
过了一阵子 他就不来工厂了
He just quit caring.
什么都不在乎了
I don’t think anybody loved his boy more than Sam did.
没有人像他那样爱孩子
Here.
拿着
You’re gonna freeze out there.
会冻坏
Thank you.
谢谢
Are the Parrishes still around?
他们夫妇还在吗
I see them now and then.
我不时去看他们
They’re over on Adams Street.
他们住在亚当斯街
Our parents are dead too.
我们父母也不在了
They were in the Middle East negotiating peace when…
他们是在中东斡旋时…
Our dad was in advertising.
我爸爸在广♥告♥界
I bet you miss him, huh?
你一定很想他
Me too.
我也是
There he goes again.
他又要走了
Listen I know you’re upset, but we should finish the game.
我说 尽管你现在很失落 不过咱们得完成游戏
We? Why do you need me?
我们 何必找我
Just in case any other scary stuff comes out.
万一出现可怕的东西
Plus there’s a lion in my aunt’s room.
我姑姑房♥里有狮子 我怎么办
Do I look like a Ringling Brother?
你当我是马戏团的
She’ll be home soon.
她快回家了
Won’t she be surprised? I hope she’s not allergic to cats.
吓她一大跳 希望她不怕猫
Larry, we need the wheels. Give me a hand.
要拿担架 来帮忙
Did we hit her hard? No, it looks like another weird bite.
撞得厉害吗 不 是被怪虫叮的
Yeah, it’s another one. That’s over 50.
果然没错 已经五十多个了
What’s going on?
怎么一回事
Easy now, easy.
轻一点
Isn’t that Mrs. Thomas? Who’s that?
看 那不是汤马斯太太吗 谁呀
The realtor. Quiet.
中介公♥司♥那个 安静
Listen.

You hear that?
听见没
Hear what?
听见什么
Get in the car.
上车
Okay, think.
想想看
What came out of the game before me?
什么东西比我先出来
There was a lion, a bunch of monkeys and…
狮子 一群猴子 还有…
That!
那个
It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s just a bug.
没事…只是个虫子
We’re safe in here.
这里很安全
See we’re fine.
看到没没问题
If we stay low, he can’t get through there too far.
只要坐低一点 就叮不到
Don’t you worry. We’re fine.
别担心 没问题
He can’t get through the glass.
它进不来 有玻璃挡住
We’re safe.
我们很安全
Do you know how to drive?
你们会开车吗
No? That’s no problem.
不会 小意思
My dad used to let me back the car down the driveway.
我爹曾让我倒车到汽车道上
Once.
有一次经验
So, what’s the big deal?
没什么难的
Here we go!
上路了
Wait a minute.
等一等
The top!
车顶
Piece of cake.
小事一桩
Alan.
艾伦
Keep that thing away from me!
不要拿那玩意靠近我
When are you gonna help us play? Our aunt will be home soon.
你何时才要玩 我姑姑就快回来了
Good. You can inform her that she’s the ex- owner of this house.
好 告诉她… 她已被扫地出门
I hope you realize with my parents gone, this home belongs to me.
我父母既然不在 我就是这里的主人了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!