They stopped making these in 1903.
这种1903年就停产了
Damn.
可恶
Then I shall need a replacement weapon.
只好连枪也换了
There’s a waiting period.
要等一段日子
And you’ll have to fill out these.
还得先填申请表
Or I could fill these out.
我可以代填
Louise.
路易斯
Now, anyone asks,
要是有人问起…
you didn’t get this here.
别说在这儿买♥♥的
You’re not a postal worker, are you?
你是邮差吗
Alan!
艾伦
Quiet.
小声点
Peter!
彼德
Peter, are you okay?
彼德 你还好吧
I can’t believe you did that. That was so cool.
没想到你那么厉害 你太酷了
You gave me chills. It was great.
换了我 腿都软了 太棒了
Nice work. Come on,
干得好
give me the game. Let’s go.
东西给我 走吧
Oh, no.
真倒霉
Act natural.
装自然一点
Hide the game.
把它藏起来
Every time there’s trouble,
每次有麻烦
I run into you.
都碰到你
Me? I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我怎么 我不懂你的意思
I’m taking you in. I’m not going anywhere.
跟我到局里 哪也不去
Just a second. You can’t take him, he’s…
等一下 别带他走 他是…
Her fianc?
她的未婚夫
Wait a minute.You said he’s your uncle.
他不是你姑丈吗
It’s all right. I’ll be back soon.
没关系 我马上回来
Blast!
混♥蛋♥
You said you’d never abandon your friends.
你说不会背弃朋友
We’ll finish the game later. Later?
等会再玩 等会
Van Pelt. Van Pelt.
范培特在这里
I suggest you all go home now.
我奉劝你们即刻回家
Now how are we supposed to finish the game?
现在怎么玩得完
We can’t. We can’t finish it without him.
没他就玩不成了
Judy!
朱蒂
What?

What happened?
怎么回事
I thought I could end the game. I was only 10 spaces away.
我想自己玩完 我只差十步
“A law of Jumanji hadn’t been broken…
“游戏规则 若有违背”
…you will slip back more than your token.”
“略施薄惩 棋子退回”
You tried to cheat?
你想作弊
No, I tried to drop the dice so they landed on 12.
我把骰子轻轻放下 弄出十二点
Okay, honey. Well, that would be cheating.
那就是作弊了
Peter, your hands!
彼德 你的手
Look at your hands!
你看你的手
Come in, this is Willy.
我是威利
They cleaned out Larry’s Hardware.I can’t stop them.
动物朝巴氏公园前进 我挡不了
Get the National Guard down here.
快请求军队支援
What is this about? I know you know.
这是怎么回事 我知道你清楚
Yes, I do. But you wouldn’t believe me even if I told you, Carl.
没错 但说了你也不相信 卡尔
Wait a minute. How do you know my name is Carl?
你怎么知道我叫卡尔
I know a lot more than that.
我知道的可多了
You used to work at Parrish Shoes.
你以前在巴氏鞋厂工作
They used to call you “Sole Man”.
大伙叫你”鞋底师”
Sole Man, that’s right. I was in there too…
“鞋底师” 没错 我本来在那上班
…till old man Parrish fired me.
后来被开除了
He fired you? Yeah, man.
他把你炒了 是啊
And I had something that could’ve turned this whole town around.
而我有样东西原本可挽救全镇
Your shoes.
你设计的鞋
Right.
对啊
Listen, Carl?
卡尔…
I know it doesn’t mean much after 26 years…
虽然说迟了26年
…but I’m sorry.
但是 很抱歉
I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry for what?
什么对不起
It’s me. Alan.
我是艾伦
Thank you.
谢谢
What’s going on?
怎么回事
Well, apparently there’s a sale, honey.
显然是商店在打折
You saw three monkeys on a motorcycle, didn’t you?
刚才骑车的是猴子吧
Yes. Good girl.
是的 看来我没疯
Maybe we can bail him out with a cheque.
说不定能保他出来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Tell that snivelling coward if he wants…
跟那个胆小鬼说…
Get out of my way!
滚开 滚开
Give me that, boy!
给我
Help me!
救命
Get me out of here!
拉我出去
It’s all right. Oh, my God, Peter.
没关系 彼德
Come on.
跟上
There it is.
在那里
Wait here.
在这等我
Gotcha, girlie.
逮到你了 姑娘
When Alan hears of your predicament, he’ll come.
艾伦知道你被抓就会来找你
He doesn’t know I’m here. It won’t work. Your plan’s ruined.
他不知道我在这儿 这招没用 再见
Move and I’ll blow your brains out! Okay.
别动 否则宰了你 明白
Call the cops!
快叫警♥察♥
That should do the trick. Oh, yeah.
这样他就知道了 高明
Price check!
扫描售价
If you let me go, I can stop all this.
放了我 就能收拾局面
It’s like “The Twilight Zone”, but it’s true.
听来难以置信 但我没骗你
Please, you gotta help me on this.
拜托帮个忙
I know I’m gonna regret this.
我一定会后悔
Just hold still.
不要动
There, I let you go.
好 你自♥由♥了
Now what are we gonna do?
现在怎么办
You’re staying here. My keys!
你留在这里 我的钥匙
It’s for your own good.
这是为了你好
My handcuff keys! I have to do this!
我的手铐钥匙 实在对不起了
Alan! You’ll thank me someday.
艾伦 你将来会感谢我的
Carl, code red.
卡尔 紧急情况
Hostage situation at Sir Sav- a- lot. A woman and two children.
一名女子 两名儿童在多省超♥市♥遭劫持
It sounds like the armed perpetrator in the pith helmet.
嫌犯似乎是你先前所说的人
Carl? Come in, Carl.
卡尔 请回答
What’s Sir Sav-a-lot?
什么是”多省超♥市♥”
It’s a discount store. Move over.
是平价量贩店 过去过去
Wait. Gently, gently. All right, all right.
轻一点 就这样 就这样
Don’t worry, I’ve done this before.
别紧张 我会开车
Once.
曾今有一次
Help!
救命啊
Where’s Sir Sav-a-lot?
超♥市♥在哪里
Monroe and Elm. The Episcopal church.
门罗路 榆树街口 在教堂旁边
Not anymore. Now it’s a Speedy Burger.
现在改成汉堡店了
At least it was. I don’t know what’s left. People are going loopy.
至少原本是的 不知还在不在
Judy!
朱蒂
Uh-oh. We got company.
有人追来了
It’s all right. He’ll back us up.
没关系 是交通警♥察♥
Here’s the game. Get out of here.
游戏到手了 我们快走
Rats!
有老鼠
Turn the siren off. Right there!
关掉警笛 就是那个
Okay, I got it.
知道了
Stop cringing, I could have shot you at any moment.
闭嘴女人 要杀你早就杀了
Why didn’t you?
你为何不下手
You didn’t roll the dice, Alan did.
骰子不是你掷的 我找艾伦
There it is, there it is.
在那边
Hit the brakes!
踩煞车
Hit the brakes!
煞车…
Hit the brakes!
我踩啦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!