There you go.
你可以把那些都释放出来
You’ll come out of this as well, too, pal.
我想我的运气用完了
I think my luck’s run out, guys.
不 伙计 你只需要坚持住
No, pal, you just gotta… you just gotta hold on.
坚持住 伙计
Just hold on, pal.
我冷 塔格
I’m cold, Tug.
我冷
I’m fucking cold.
不要多久了 马克 我们很快就能离开这了
Not long now, Mark. We’ll have you out of here.
我要 我能感觉到 我要死了…
I’m going, I can feel it, I’m fucking dying…
不 不会的
No, you’re… you’re not.
-是的 -不 不会的 你很好
-I am. -No, you’re not. You’re alright… Fine…
告诉吉尔我爱她
Tell Gill that I love her.
告诉她嫁给别人的时候要快乐
Tell her I want her to be happy… want her to marry some other fella.
我不会说的 你闭上嘴
I ain’t fuckin’… Shut up with all that shit now.
告诉我爸妈我爱他们
Tell my mum and dad that I love them.
告诉他们要替我大喝一次
Tell them have a piss-up on me at the Minto.
要免费的
No cash bar.
告诉他们照顾好我的狗
Tell them to look after my dog.
-你知道了吗 -我在听
-You fuckin’ getting this? -I’m with you.
闭上嘴 马克
Shut the fuck up, Mark.
下周的这个时候 伙计
This time next week, mate…
我们就在你那里大口 喝冰啤酒了 伙计
we’re gonna be drinking cold lager in the Fox, buddy.
说着我们的战斗故事
Telling our fuckin’ war stories.
吸引着那些小姑娘
Impressin’ the fuckin’ locals, eh?
告诉我叔叔 我体面的死去了 是个好兵
Tell my uncle that I died being a good soldier? A good Para.
我会的 但你不会死的 你还可以活很久
Would do, mate, but you’re not fuckin’ dying, eh, you big squeeze.
-我们会带你离开这里的 -好的
-We’ll get you out of here… -Yeah.
坚持住 知道吗 伙计
Just fuckin’ hold on, pal.
你坚持住
You hold on.
-见鬼 -见鬼 不
-Fuck! -Fuck! No!
找掩护
Cover up!
告诉他这里是雷区
Tell him it’s a fuckin’ mine field!
-这里是雷区 -那是雷区
-It’s a minefield. -It’s a fucking mine field!
该死的雷区 嘿
Fuckin’ mine field! Hey!

No!
这里是雷区 注意你的脚下
It’s a fuckin’ mine field! Watch your step.
坚持住
Hang on!
告诉你的伙计 这里是雷区
Wait till your guys know. It’s a mine field.
好的 好的 来吧 我们把他送上去
Right. Right guys, come on. Let’s get him over there now.
-我们再见 好吗 -把枪给我
-See you fuckin’ soon, man. Alright? -Give me my fucking rifle!
注意头部 各位 注意头部
Watch your heads, right, lads! Watch your fuckin’ heads!
阿尔法 我们已经到了目标区域
Alpha, we’re extracting the… LZ… zero point.
收到
On point. Copy that.
这边
Over here, critical!
注射吗♥啡♥
Morphine. One.
一支吗♥啡♥
Morphine. One.
他右边失血过多
He’s got a bad bleed on the right side.
还好吗 马克
Alright, Mark?
马克 坚持住
Mark! You with me!
上 上
You’re up! You’re up!
好的 抓住了
OK, got him.
-准备接管 -把这家伙装进去
-Prepare to change. -Let’s get this guy loaded on.
这家伙是个英雄
This guy’s a fuckin’ hero.
斯图 能听到吗 能听到吗
Stu? Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
-他没事吧 -他很会没事的 伙计
-Is he OK? -He’s gonna be alright, buddy.
停下 好的 我们开始接管了
Out… stop. Right, take over. And away.
他们都出来了吗
Did they all get out?
是的 马克 他们都出来了
Yes, Mark. They all got out.
马克 马克 来人啊
Mark? Mark? Crash!
需要注射吗♥啡♥
Need morphine.
所有到过现场的人
Any of you who were in there
我要你们马上从直升机上下来 接受检查
I want you down on the HLS. Get yourselves checked out.
这是新的地方 这是新的面孔 我只看见了你
Here’s a new place here are new faces and yet you are all that I see
安迪被授予乔治勋章 参加军队滑雪
和军队扬帆协会
后来发现他对麻♥醉♥药♥有免疫
那是你的衬衣 你的夹克 还有你过去的发型
There is your T-shirt there is your jacket and that’s how your hair used to be
跟我一起穿过风雪
Come with me through the sand and the snow
亚历克斯成为一名专业拆弹的军官
和我一起在雨中奔跑
Run with me as the rain starts to flow
我每晚都梦见你 我将永远爱你
I’ll dream of you every night and I’ll love you for all of my life
斯图是第一个截肢并回到阿富汗的现役的人
并在两年后再次回到卡贾基水库
我们为过去和新的美好 时光举杯
You will be close as we all make a toast to the good times the new and the old
我们一起对着你讲
Sharing the night we all laughed till we cried
全部都继续为英国♥军♥队服役
的故事欢笑和流泪
at the stories and jokes that you told
和我们一起重聚
Stand with us as we all reunite
和我们一起起舞到天明
Dance with us till the sky becomes light
我们每晚都会想起你 我们爱你一生
We’ll think of you every night and we’ll love you for all of our lives
琼斯文成了另外3此阿富汗巡游
后来继续为英国♥军♥队服役
斯图被授予女王♥勇♥士勋章
他完成了多项慈善跳伞活动
来支持退伍军人协会
詹森和卡梅隆 因在卡贾基雷区的优秀表现
被授予女王空中英勇降
你离开的时候我无法 假装坚强
I can’t pretend I felt fine at the end as I watched you walk out and leave
迈克的行动被驻阿富汗美国
大使♥馆♥所承认
乔恩在拍摄这部影片3个月后
在坎大哈省阵亡
但是我尊重你做出的选择
But I hear your voice as you made your choice and said this is the life for me
我们听到你在故事中的欢笑
We hear your laugh in the stories we tell
随后全部人都从军队退役
并作为公民开始他们的生活
记住你那让我们激动地欢笑
Remember your smile as you waved us farewell
我们将每晚想念你 一辈子爱你
We’ll think of you every night and we’ll love you for all of our lives
和我一起穿过悲伤
Run with me through the sand and the snow
塔格获得乔治勋章
2008年 他离开军队
成为慈善”被遗忘的英雄”的赞助人
和我一起经过风雨
Hold me close as the rain starts to flow
我将每晚和你一起 一辈子爱护你
I’ll be with you every night and I’ll love you for all of my life
2006年9月6日 马克回到巴斯顿军营
因伤口感染而死
他去世后获得乔治十字勋章
我要一辈子爱你
I’ll love you for all of my life
这部影片献给他的回忆 纪念他的452位在阿富汗丧命的英国战友
E79 确认D3s 完毕
Emerald Seven Nine, confirm D3s. Over.
零号♥ 安全 完毕
Zero, nothing good. Out.
C45 已经接近 完毕
Cobalt Four Five. Team close. Over.
E76 已经收到 继续前进 完毕
Emerald Seven Nine confirmed merge. Wheels up. Over.
B77 袋熊树林西边有行动
Bronze Seven Seven. Movement on eastern edge of Wombat Wood…
有发现吗 完毕
can Hermes get eyes up? Over.
0号♥ 没有 重复 我需要一个应急小组 完毕
Zero. No, I say again. I need a lock-stat on the MERT. Over.
E79 收到 我们需要马上出动空中部队 完毕
Emerald Seven Nine. Roger. We need fast air now… bravos quick. Over.
C45 收到
Cobalt Four Five. Contact.
在K52附近遭火箭弹袭击 完毕
RPG firing point in the vicinity of Kilo Five Two. Over.
E77 收到 完毕
Bronze Seven Seven. Contact. Wait out.
0号♥ 这里是C45 对方是英国方面军 完毕
Zero, this is Cobalt Four Five. That’s contact with IBF. Wait out.
C45 这里是0号♥ 你的紧急支援请求已收到
Cobalt Four Five, this is zero. Roger your request for fast air.
现在没有应急小组
Be advised no MERT available for cas evac at this time.
请在原地等待 完毕
Stand by for alternate. Over.
0号♥ C45 收到你上一条消息 报告交火点的
Zero. Cobalt Four Five. Roger your last. Sit rep comprehensive…
全面状况 完毕
with multiple firing points. Over.
0号♥ B77 我们遭遇到不明势力的打击
Zero. Bronze Seven Seven. S.A.L.T. Sierra, unknown. Alpha, two times RPGs.
LIH6795 4577
Lima, India, hotel, six seven nine five, four five seven seven.
当地时间16:08 A队遭遇
Tango sixteen zero eight hours. Alpha, engaging
50 51和81 完毕
with fifties, fifty-ones and eighty-ones. Over.
E79 收到 完毕
Emerald Seven Nine. Acknowledged. Over.
B77 没有进一步活动
Bronze Seven Seven. No further activity.
战术情报中心关闭 报告完毕
TIC closed. Over.
C45 联♥系♥迫击炮 完毕
Cobalt Four Five. Contact mortar. Wait out.
B77 联♥系♥火箭攻击 完毕
Bronze Seven Seven. Contact rocket attack. Wait out.
C45 遭遇到不明势力的进攻 有迫击炮和火箭弹
Cobalt Four Five. Sierra, unknown. Alpha, …mortars and rocket fire.
L点 没有发现 T 时间16:31
Lima, not seen. Tango, one six three one hours.
A 跟上
Alpha, to follow.
遭遇未知敌人攻击 请求立即派空中支援 完毕
Engaging known firing points and request fast air. Over.
B77 一人情况危急 应急小组有新进展吗 完毕
Bronze Seven Seven. P1 critical. Have you got an update on the MERT? Over.
B77 0号♥ 明白
Bronze Seven Seven. Zero. Acknowledged.
你们的情况为优先 但现在多地都有交火
You are priority, however be aware there are multiple TICS at other locations.
我们将在第一时间派遣
Timings may fit to the right. Over.
0号♥ 这里是S28 敌方火力停止
Zero. This is Sandstone Two Eight. That’s show of force complete.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!