but we don’t want to get taken by surprise.
好吧 做得好 伙计们
Alright. Nicely done, lads.
-还有地雷吗 -鬼晓得 得当成还有
-Further mine threat? -Fuck knows. We need to assume there is.
-接应呢 -我请求了支援
-Extraction? -I’ve asked for a winch.
干得好
Good job.
好了 听我说
Right lads, listen in.
他情况紧急 所以动作别太猛
We’ve a bloke on his arse so let’s make him comfortable.
斯玛奇 给他弄点东西盖上
Smudge, get some cover on him, mate.
卢克跟福尔曼一起来
Luke join Foreman on stag.
肯尼 你放哨
Kenny, you mucker
标记安全的进出路线 清理斯图周围的区域
mark the safe route in, clear the area around Stu.
检查附近区域 只走已经证明安全的路
Check your immediate space, fellas. Stand only on proven safe route.
-琼斯联♥系♥雅典 确认救援 -好 斯图尔特
-Jonesy get on Athens, check on cas evac. -Right, Stuart…
你是把蛋蛋握在手上吗
Stick your ball… ball your hand on my fist, yeah?
大卫
Dave.
没有我的允许谁都不允许进出 好吗
Nobody else in or out without my say so, buddy, alright?
我们的呼叫代号♥是什么
What’s our call sign?
K2B 伙计
Kilo Two Bravo, mate.
但你呼叫他们也不会回话
But you won’t get any response from that one.
继续呼就是
Just fucking try it!
呼叫K5 这是K2B 完毕
Hello Kilo Five, this is Kilo Two. Bravo, over.
K5 这是K2B 呼叫 完毕
Hello Kilo Five, this is Kilo Two Bravo. Radio check, over.
总是干破烂活 对吧肯
Always get the crap jobs, eh, Ken.
在河谷下面 沿着小路
Down the wadi. Follow the goat track.
我们带了对讲机
We got comms.
嘿 到了以后无线电确认
Hey, radio check when you’re in.
好吧 这没效果 得把那个
Alright lads, this isn’t working, we need to get that
垫在他膝盖下面 保持腿抬高
Bergen underneath his knee, keep it elevated, yeah.
-斯玛奇 -好
-Smudge? -Cool.
把医药包放他脑袋下面 锅盖头
Let’s get this med pack underneath his head, Jar head.
-小心他的脊椎 -多谢
-Yeah, just watch his spine, pal. -Cheers.
红毛的日光浴贴士吗
Tanning tips for redheads, eh?
喔 喔 等等
Woah, woah, woah, woah wait.
我好像有发现
I think I found something.
不 只是石头
No, it’s just a rock.
天啊 肯
Jesus, Ken.
-嘿 嘿 -抱歉 伙计们 抱歉
-Hey, hey… -I’m sorry lads, I’m sorry.
好吧 听着 把石头清理干净也一样很重要
Come on, listen. It’s important that we clear the rocks out as well.
免得以后哪天想来这种卷心菜
You know, in case we want to come down and plant some fucking cabbages one day.
好了 斯图 你膝盖以上可能骨折了
Right, Stu. Looks like you might have a break above the knee.
我现在做不了什么 但我已经
Nothing I can do now, but I’ve given
又给你打了一针吗♥啡♥ 好吗
you another stick of morphine, yeah?
我知道现在你很痛 但你今天不会死
I know it chafes but you’re not dying today, yeah.
你很坚强 会没事的
You’re a strong fucker, you’re gonna be alright.
以后还能干该死的文书
Onto the fucking paperwork.
-喂 塔格 -我在
-Oi, Tug. -Yes, mate.
给我们一根烟 行吗
Give us a fag, would you mate?
就一根
Mate, just one fucking bine.
抽了又怎么样呢 把我的另一条腿也腿炸掉吗
What’s it gonna do? Blow my other fucking leg off?
你真是传奇 伙计
You fucking legend, mate.
要是你不告发我 我也不告发你
I won’t tell on you if you don’t tell on me.
冷静点 马克 救援还有多久
Stable down here, Mark. How we doing on cas evac?
没其他人来了 伙计
Nobody else in, mate.
我从诺曼底带对讲机来了
I’ve got comms from Normandy.
医生能进来 大卫 其他的别来
The medic can come in, Dave, no one else.
请吧
Be my guest.
沿路走
Marked route, pal.
你是K5B
You’re Kilo Five Bravo.
斯帕德是K5A 诺曼底是K2
Spud’s Kilo Five Alpha and Normandy’s Kilo Two.
多谢 伙计
Cheers, pal.
亚历克斯 你有水吗
Alex, how are you for fluids, pal?
呼叫K5A 这是K5B 完毕
Hello Kilo Five Alpha, this is Kilo Five Bravo, Over.
K5A 伤员情况如何 完毕
Kilo Five Alpha, what’s the status on casualty, over.
伤员是哈尔下士
Corporal Hale is P one.
情况稳定 但需要立即撤离 斯帕德
Stable but needs immediate evac, Spud.
伤员能否转移到诺曼底再撤离 完毕
Can casualty be moved to Normandy for evac? Over.
-等等 医生 你能把他抬出来吗 -他只能平躺着
-Wait out. Medics, can we carry him out? -Well, he’s stable when he’s flat.
改变角度就可能流血过多
At an angle there’s a chance he could bleed out or bleed in.
-我们需要直升机 伙计 -我也是这么说的
-We need a winch, pal. -That’s what I’ve been saying.
我们有担架
We’ve got a stretcher.
人手应该足够让他保持水平
We should have enough bodies to keep him level.
你看到那坡多陡了吗
Have you seen how fucking steep it is?
只要绕个圈 从凹角上去就行
Just cut the corner, go up the re-entrant.
我们绝对不能离开标记的路
No way are we leaving the path.
我觉得应该呆在这等直升机 这是我的建议
I’m saying stick tight, wait here for the heli. That’s my opinion.
马克 你说呢
Mark, what you thinking?
得把他从石头堆里弄出来 放在空地上
We need to pull him away from the rocks. Get him in the open.
那边 凸起的地方
There, the raised bank.
好吧
Alright.
好了伙计们 挺好
Right lads, listen up.
我需要两个人帮忙清理路线
I need two bodies to help clear a route over there.
K5A 发送 完毕
Kilo Five Alpha, send, over.
K5B 准备移♥动♥中
Kilo Five Bravo, preparing to move.
泰迪 下来
Tidy, step in.
你们肩并肩排雷
I want youse on your belt buckles, shoulder to shoulder.
我跟在你们后面插旗子
I’m gonna follow youse with the flags.
收到 稍等
Roger. Wait out.
快点 我们走
Come on, lads, let’s fucking move.
看到这个了吗
You’re seeing this?
K2呼叫K5A 611方向有塔♥利♥班♥
Kilo Two to Kilo Five Alpha. Taliban movement on the six one one.
可能朝你们那边去了
Might be headed your way.
收到 K2 继续监视
Roger Kilo Two, keep your eyes on it.
K5A呼叫全体 注意
Kilo Five Alpha to all call signs. Be advised,
敌人在峡谷附近有动静
enemy movement in the vicinity of Tangi.
可能威胁到K5B的位置 待命
Possible threat to Kilo Five Bravo position. Wait out.
不当兵我也可能在个该死的停车场
I might as well be prodding a fucking car park.
至少要是地面真那么硬 你踩上去也不会爆♥炸♥
At least if it’s this hard they won’t detonate if you walk over ’em.
我觉得不是这样的
I don’t think that’s how it work.
这里一个 老大
One here, boss.
标记一下 然后离开那
Just mark it buddy and then deviate.
所以我杀了很多人但我不是士兵
So I killed lots of people but I’m not a soldier?

Correct.
-自杀 -对 可能上吊
-Killed myself? -Yeah. Hanged yourself, I think.
难道我是连环杀手吗
What am I some kind of fucking serial killer or something?
-没错 -胡扯
-Correct. -Fucking prick.
喂 又来了 酒保
Oi, Same again barman, yeah?
他打了几针了
How many’s he had now?
那是第三针
That’s his third.
斯图
Stu?
你左腿在出血
You got a bleed on on the left leg, mate.
没什么大事
Nothing major.
我帮你绑上 好吗
Just gonna tie you off, pal, alright?
注意安全
Better safe…
-我是弗莱德·韦斯特吗 -不是
-Am I Fred West? -No.
-这是诺曼底最后的一箱了 -好的 普罗塞
-This is the last from Normandy. -Nice one, Prosser.
多谢 琼斯
Cheers Jonesy.
-我还活着吗 -你死了
-I’m alive? -No.
K5B 救援预计到达时间 完毕
Kilo Five Bravo, ETA on cas evac, over.
等待
Wait out.
小心
Look out.
K5呼叫 预计到达时间10分钟 完毕
Kilo Five inbound. ETA on task one zero minutes. Over.
确认10分钟 完毕
Confirm minutes one zero. Over.
确认 完毕
Confirm. Wait out.
听到了吗 斯图 10分钟
You hear that, Stu? Ten minutes, pal.
他们派什么来了
What they sending, Mark?
来了就知道
They’ll send what they send.
他们是要落地还是什么
They gonna touch down or…
塔格 我们会有办法的 操
Tug, we’ll work it out, fuck.
斯图
Stu!
路线安全
Path safe.
-好吧 该走了 -好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!