Where’s the fucking Motorola?
住手 伙计 好的 好的
Fucking stop, mate! OK, OK, OK.
应该在马克那里
Must have gone up with Mark.
肯 肯 看着我 你做的很好 好了
Ken. Ken, look at me. You’re doing a fucking great job, alright mucker.
他妈的
Fucking hell!
等着 坐下 坐下
Fucking wait. Sit, sit down.
塔格
Tug.
如果你半路踩雷了 那我们就真的完蛋了
If you get yourself pinged halfway we’ve got ourselves a whole new nightmare.
但我是唯一的医生 这是唯一的医疗包
But I’m the only… I’m the only medic and this is the only fucking med kit.
你之前还让斯玛奇不要做傻事 现在看看你自己
You were just telling Smudge not to be a dick, right don’t do anything stupid.
是的 这很傻
Yeah, but this is stupid.
太傻了
It is a bit fucking stupid.
但我有个计划
Yeah but I’ve got a plan.
-听着 停下 停下 -慢点 伙计 怎么了
-Listen, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. -Easy, mate, what is it?
来吧
Come on.
怎么了
What’s up.
我的肺
It’s my fucking lung.
见鬼
Fucking hell.
你应该落在它上面的
You’re supposed to land on the fucking thing.

Fuck off.
好的 好的 好的
OK. OK. OK…
好的 好的
OK. OK.
-好多了 -滚开
-That’s much better. -Fuck off!
好的 好的 来吧
OK. OK, now.
好的 好的 好的
OK. OK. OK…
得了 你个娘炮 见鬼
Come on you fucking pussy. Fucking hell.
你在做什么 塔格
What are you doing, Tug?
你最好闭嘴 马克 不然我就改主意了
You can shut up, Mark. Before I change my fucking mind.
这太危险了 停下
It’s too fucking dangerous. Stop it.
我要你给我来一针
I need you to put a tube in me.
-什么 -你以前是军医
-What? -You’re a… team medic.
不 伙计 不不 我只干了两天
No, mate, no. No, no that was, that was two
在贝尔法斯特 还是两年前的事
days in Belfast, man. Two fucking years ago.
一点点来 我以前也是这样过来的
Piece of piss. I put one in a Terry a few weeks ago.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
-什么…-我说…
-What… -I said…
-哈维 -你叫什么
-Harvey. -What’s your name?
锅盖头
Jar Head.
锅盖头 我的右肺萎陷了 如果你不听我的
Jar Head. My right lung’s collapsed. If you don’t cut me…
把它插在我的胸口 我就死定了
stick this in my chest, I’ll stop breathing and die.
第二根肋骨 锁骨中间
Second rib. Mid clavicular.
我已经请求过你了 按我说的做
I’ve asked you once, I can’t ask again. Just cut me.
该死…
Fucking…
走了一半了 塔格 太棒了
Halfway, Tug. Fucking awesome.
就好像在看他干♥他♥老婆
It’s like watching him mount his missus.
见鬼 我在做什么
Fucking hell… What the fuck am I doing?
该死…
Fuck…
去他妈的
Fuck it.
总是会觉得回去的路很长
Sod’s law you get pinged on the way back anyhow.
我说 我以前跟你说过
Here, I thought I told you about not walking into a room
没想好退路之前就别进房♥
until you know how you’re walking out of there.
好 好了 你可以做到的
OK. OK. You can fucking do this.
你可以的 你可以做到的
You can fucking do this. You can fucking do this.
为什么不行呢 你能行的 去他妈的
Why the fuck not. You can fucking do this! Fuck it.
好的 好的
OK. OK.
没事的 我相信你
It’s alright. I trust you.
第二根肋骨
Second rib.
来吧 来吧
Just go, right.
-三…-嘿 医生来了
-Three… -Hey! Doctor coming down.
我的天
Fuck’s sake.
真是太谢谢你了
Thank fuck for that.
张力性气胸[患者表现为极度呼吸困难]
Tension pneumothorax.
-什么 -张力性气胸
-What? -Tension pneumothorax.
右边 需要马上处理
Right side. I need it released, now.
去你的妈的 该死
Fuck you, fucking fuck.
长官
Sh…
我的相机呢
Where’s my camera?
-我要我的照片 -塔格 按住他 伙计
-I need my fucking photos. -Oi, Tug. Hold him still, buddy.
-他会引爆另一个…-斯图 别乱动 伙计
-He’s gonna set off another f… -Stu, stop fucking moving, mate.
-我要我的相机 -好的 好的 好的
-I need my fucking camera. -Alright, alright, alright.
我们会给你照片的 你别动
We’ll get your photos, just stop fucking moving, please.
嘿 哥们 医疗袋
Hey, pal, cas evac.
肯 你有水吗 我要渴死了
Ken, you got a drink of water, mate, I’m fucking dying here.
不 不 不 我也没水了
No, no, no, I’m out, mate.
塔格 你有水吗
Tug. Have you got any water?
什么 你要我给你拉一泡吗
What? You want me to pop back and get some?
还有水
And water!
十分钟内准备好
Casualty evacuation, ten minutes.
巴洛 小心
Barlow. Heads up.
谢谢你
Thank fuck for that.
给 马克
Here, Mark.
好的 很好 很好
OK. You got it. OK.
-好的 下一个 -十分钟内到
-OK, next one. -Cas evac, ten minutes. Yeah.
-好的 -总他妈的
-Yeah. -Always fucking.
见鬼 下面是怎么了
God damn it! What the fuck is going on down there?
见鬼
Fuck!
该死的
Fuck it…
真♥他♥妈♥的…
What is so fucking… man!
见鬼 塔格 塔格 救救我
Fuck! Tug, Tug fucking help me.
救救我
Fucking help me.
好的
OK.
肯 肯 我会尽快的 好吧
Ken, Ken, I’ll get to you when I can, OK?
这是止血带和吗♥啡♥
There’s a tourniquet and a morphine pen, yeah.
-你知道该怎么做 -塔格
-You know what you’re fucking doing, lad. -Tug!
马上好 伙计 马上好
Be with you in a minute, man. Be with you in a minute.
塔格 我要注射吗♥啡♥
Tug, I need some fucking morphine.
好的 好的
OK, OK.
天啊
Oh, god!
我需要吗♥啡♥
I need some fucking morphine.
好的 我在这 斯图 我在 普罗塞
Yeah, I’m with you, Stu. I’m with you. Prosser!
-我想我的腿废了 -好的 伙计
-I think my lung’s fucked. -OK, mate.
我要你斜着躺好
I need you to lean on your side,
不要感染了好的腿
don’t let any shit drain into the good one, yeah.
躺在那边的石头上
Lean up on that rock there.
塔格 拜托了
Tug, please.
斯图 拿着麻♥醉♥药♥ 找个身体的柔软处
Stu, have a pen, yeah? Find somewhere soft,
注射10个单位 你不会有事的 好吗
give it ten. That’s your lot, alright?
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, mate.
我要拿你怎么办
What are we going to do with you?
去你的
Fuck, you.
好的 伙计 好的
Alright, mate. Alright, OK.
该死的血去哪了
Where’s the fucking blood going?
没事了 伙计 我在
You’re alright, pal. I got you.
要忍♥住
Bite down.
你要保持清醒 好吗
You only stay with us now, OK?
没事的 放松 没事的
Lad it’s alright. Yeah, take it easy now, alright.
坚持一下 救援直升机随时都会来 好吗
Hold on a minute. Any minute the helicopter’s gonna come, right?
坚持住 好吗
Stay with us, now, OK?
普罗塞 好了吗
Prosser, are we ready?
坚持住
Hold on.
好的 伙计
Alright, lads.
要我说这就是真理 药物有先一步的优势
ZAP numbers on my say, yeah. Give the medics a head start.
完成一半了 肯恩
Half a fucking job, Ken. Could have
我本来可以完成的更好的 不过现在就得开始了
done it a lot better myself, but it’ll do for now.
还是很痛
It still fucking hurts!
你的左脚断了 伙计
You’ve had your left pin nipped off, pal.
现在是很痛 吗♥啡♥ 很快就会起效了
It’s meant to hurt, but the morphine’ll kick in soon, yeah.
好的 好的 走
OK, OK, go.
好的 斯图 说吧 伙计
Alright, Stu. Go, pal.

I cannae…
-我不记得了 -别逗了 斯图

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!