是火
…is fire.

No.
火可是好东西
Fire. Fire is good.
火是我们的朋友
Fire is our friend.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
先生们
Gentlemen…
是时候上路了
…time to die.
搞什么
What the…?
-什么情况 -谁开个灯
– What the fuck just happened? – Hey, hey, somebody find the lights.
快找打火机
Get the lighter!
就在地上 快找打火机
It’s on the floor right over there. Find the lighter.
找到了
I got it.

No!
快找掩护 孩子
Take cover, child!
快拿出氪石
Now switch to kryptonite!
氪石 没错
Kryptonite. Yeah.
罗宾的复仇里的招式
Go to Robin’s Revenge!
罗宾 罗宾…
Robin. Robin, Robin…
死期到了 混账东西
Show’s over, motherfuckers.
我想我爱上他了 伙计
I think I’m in love with her, dude.
她看上去只有11岁左右 但是…
She looks like she’s about 11 years old, but…
我可以等 我可以为她守贞洁誓
I can wait. I solemnly vow to save myself for her.
这对你来说太难了 你没事吧
That should be really difficult for you. Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
干得漂亮
Good job.
我太为你骄傲了 宝贝儿
I’m so proud of you, baby doll.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
被枪打中的感觉 比你那次要痛得多 爸爸
But getting shot, daddy, it hurt a lot more than when you did it.
因为我用了低速子弹 孩子
That’s because I used low velocity rounds, child.
你是世界上最好的爸爸
You’re the kindest daddy in the whole world.
不 我只是…
No, I just…
我爱你
… love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, daddy.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, daddy.
安睡吧
Sleep tight.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我是说 你的真名
I mean your real name.
超级英雄从不透露自己的真实身份
A superhero never reveals his true identity.
什么 听着 你不能继续下去
What? Look, you can’t go on…
不管你之前是什么生活
However you lived before…
一切都结束了
…it’s over.
你还有其他亲人吗
Is there anybody else? Any family or…?
听着 我能照顾好自己
Look, I can take care of myself.
我还救了你的小命
I saved your sorry ass.
那钱呢 你得从长远考虑
What about money? You gotta think long term.
包里还有3百万美元
I’ve got 3 million dollars in a suitcase.
够长远了吧
That long term enough for you?
这不是钱的问题
It’s not all about the money.
我欠你的
I owe you.
要不是你 我早死了
If it wasn’t for you I’d be dead.
要不是你
And if it wasn’t for you…
我爸也不会死
…my dad wouldn’t be.
听着
Look…
你收拾好东西 接着去我家
…pack up whatever you need and we’ll go back to my place.
我要去洗下脸
I just need to clean my face.
去吧
Just go.
我是说收拾些睡衣 衣服什么的
I meant like pyjamas and clothes and stuff.
你不能带这些玩意去我家
You can’t take that stuff to my house.
你知道我爸真正期望什么吗
You know what my dad really would have wanted?
他希望我完成我们的未尽之事
He would have wanted me to finish what we started.
我正打算这么干
And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.
这是弗兰克·达米科的家吗
Is this Frank D’Amico’s place?
这么多保安
All that security.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我妈妈已经白白地死去
My mom already died for nothing.
我绝不想让我爸也死得不明不白
So I’m sure as hell not gonna let my dad die for nothing, too.
你不能一个人去
You can’t do this on your own.
当然
Exactly.
你想还我老爸的人情吗
Do you wanna deal with owing my dad?
那就闭上嘴 拿起武器
Then shut the hell up and pick your weapon.
该不会刚好是我想的那样吧
Is that what I think it is?
对极了 你最好看下说明书
Damn straight. You better start reading the instructions because…
因为五分钟后你就要用上这玩意了
…you’re gonna be using it in about 5 minutes.
听好了 五分钟后 所有人各就各位
Listen up, we got 5 minutes and I want you back on your post.
可别搞砸了
And don’t leave a mess.
-一切顺利吧 -一切顺利 老大
– Everything okay? – Everything’s all right, boss.
难以置信 我居然拿回手♥枪♥了 看啊
I can’t believe I got my gun back. Look at that.
知道吗 这不是…
You know, it’s not the…
让她进来
Well, let her in.
她只是个孩子 你有毛病吗
It’s a little kid. What’s the matter with you?
你没事吧 宝贝儿
Are you okay, sweetheart?
我与妈妈爸爸走丢了
I… I lost my mommy and daddy.
她与她妈妈爸爸走丢了
She lost her mommy and daddy.
你要用我的手♥机♥吗
You wanna use my cell phone?
你记得号♥码吗
Now can you remember the number?
我当过真正的超级英雄吗
Had I ever been a real superhero?
我只是向世界展示了这种意图
The most I’d ever had to offer the world was good intentions…
并激发了一点责任感
…and a slightly elevated capacity to take a kicking.
没有力量就没有责任感
With no power comes no responsibility.
事实证明
Except…
这其实错了
…that wasn’t true.
-真♥他♥妈♥的 -老大 快隐蔽
– Holy shit. – Boss, take cover, please.
我才不在意我的名声如何
I don’t give a damn ’bout my reputation
时代早变了 你已经过时
You’re living in the past it’s a new generation
女孩也能为所欲为 没错 这就是我
A girl can do what she wants to do and that’s what I’m gonna do
我才不在意我的名声败坏
An’ I don’t give a damn ’bout my bad reputation
不是我
Not me
不是我
Not me
见鬼去
God damn!
见鬼
Shit!
搞什么
What the fuck?
过来 帮帮我 伙计们
Get in here! help me out man!
奶奶地 都死光了
Holy fuck… Everybody’s dead!
她在柜台后面 她没子弹了
She’s behind the counter. She’s out of ammo, okay.
你觉得他们搞定他了吗
Do you think they caught him?
要是没搞定 还有他呢
If they didn’t, he will.
-出去收拾他 -现在吗
– Get out there. – Now?

Yeah, now.
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
她被困住了 没有武器
We got her trapped. She’s unarmed.
那你们他妈的还等什么
So what the hell are you guys waiting for?
-去干掉她 -去啊 伙计 快去
– Go get her. – Go on, man. Go get her!
我他妈的又没有枪 我才不去
I ain’t got no fucking gun. I’m not going in.
枪给你
You do now.
快去
Now move!
快去
Go on.
我♥操♥他妈的 我去拿火箭筒
Fuck this shit. I’m getting the bazooka.
火箭筒
Bazooka?
火箭筒
Bazooka?
是我 老大 我们掌控了局面
It’s only me, boss. Everything’s under control.
掌控个屁 不然你拿火箭筒干嘛
Un… under control? You’re grabbing a fucking bazooka, you dumb ass.
先生
Sir?
去吧
Do it.
我想说这台词很久了
I always wanted to say this…
向我们的小萝莉问好
…say hello to my little friend!
荣耀无限 哈利路亚
Glory, glory, hallelujah
-至高真理 -你们这帮人♥渣♥
– His truth is… – Dirty motherfuckers!
光明前行
…marching on
至高真理 光明前行
His truth is marching on

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!