Oh, yes, Hoggle!
你呢 莎拉
And you, Sarah.
觉得我的迷宫怎样?
How are you enjoying my labyrinth?
小菜一碟
It’s a piece of cake.
噢!
Oh!
真的?那么 把时间拨快点把?
Really? Then how about upping the stakes?
哼?
Hmm?
这不公平!
That’s not fair!
你说很多次了
You say that so often.
我想知道你和什么比较
I wonder what your basis for comparison is.
迷宫是小菜一碟 是吗?
So the labyrinth’s a piece of cake, is it?
那么看看你怎么对付这个小玩意
Well, let’s see how you deal with this little slice.
噢不 是扫除机!
Oh, no, the cleaners!
– 什么? – 快跑!
– What? – Run!
你还好吧?
You okay?
来吧!
Come on!
快点!
Faster!
扫除机!恶臭沼泽!
The cleaners! The Bog of Stench!
你让他认真起来了
You sure got his attention.
啊 这正是我们要的
Ah, this is what we need.
一个梯子 来吧
A ladder. Follow me.
你刚才想把我带回入口处 我现在如何相信你?
How can I trust you now that I know you were taking me back to the beginning?
我没有
I wasn’t.
我告诉他我在带你回入口处 是为了分散他的注意
I told him I was taking you back to the beginning to throw him off the scent.
霍格,我如何相信你的话呢?
Hoggle, how can I believe anything you say?
好吧 这么说吧
Well, let me put it this way.
你还有什么选择呢?
What choice have you got?
那倒是
You’re right.
看来你开始了解我的处境了
You see, you’ve gotta understand my position.
我是胆小鬼 佳拉斯吓倒我了
I’m a coward, and Jareth scares me.
– 什么样的处境? – 没地位 我认为
– What kind of position is that? – No position. That’s my point.
如果你闻过永久恶臭的沼泽…
You wouldn’t be so brave if you’d ever smelled…
你就不会这么勇敢了
the Bog of Eternal Stench.
那是…那是…
It’s… It’s…
真的很臭吗?
Is that all it does, is smell?
相信我 是真的
Believe me, that’s enough.
更糟糕的是 万一你不幸…
But the worst thing is, if you so much…
把脚踏进恶臭沼泽…
as put a foot in the Bog of Stench…
你的余生都会很臭
you’ll smell bad for the rest of your life.
洗不掉的
It’ll never wash off.
我们到了 从现在起你要靠自己了
Here we are then. You’re on your own from now on.
– 什么? – 到此为止 我走了
– What? – That’s it. I quit.
等一等
Wait a minute.
我遵守诺言了 我说过我能带多远就多远
I didn’t promise nothin’. I said I’d take you as far as I could go.
你这个小骗子 你无♥耻♥
You little cheat. You nasty little cheat.
别为难我了 我没有自尊
Don’t try to embarrass me. I’ve got no pride.
真的?
Oh, yeah?
这是我的珠宝!
But them’s my jewels!
还给我 还给我 把它们还给我
You give ’em back. Give them back. Give those back.
把它们还给我!
Give those back to me!
现在城♥堡♥就在那边 我们该走哪边呢?
Now, there’s the castle. Which way should we try?
那是我的财产 这不公平!
Them’s my rightful property. It’s not fair!
就是不公平的
No, it isn’t.
事实就是这样
But that’s the way it is.
不好意思 你能帮帮我吗?
Excuse me, please, but can you help me?
噢 小女孩!
Oh, a young girl!
他是谁?
And who is this?
– 我朋友 – 是啊
– My friend. – Oh, yes.
有什么能帮你?
And what can I do for you?
麻烦你告诉我… 就是…
Please, can you tell… That is…
我要去迷宫中♥央♥的城♥堡♥
I have to get to the castle at the center of the labyrinth.
你知道该怎么走吗?
Do you know the way?
那么
Well, yes, now.
你想要去城♥堡♥
You want to get to the castle.
脑筋不是很好啊?
How’s that for brain power, huh?
安静!
Be quiet!
啊 生气了
Ah, nuts.
那么 小姐…
So, young woman…
向前的路有时是往回的
the way forward is sometimes the way back.
你会听这个废物的话吗!
Will you listen to this crap!
– 你静一点好吗! – 好 对不起
– Will you please be quiet! – Sorry. All right.
– 好吗 – 好!
– Okay. – Okay!
– 好吗 – 好!
– All right. – All right!
– 什么? – 对不起
– What? – Sorry.
说完了吗?
Finished?

Yes.
小姐 很多时候…
Quite often, young lady…
看起来我们哪里也去不了 但是事实上…
it seems like we’re not getting anywhere, when in fact…
– 我们确实在前进 – 是的
– We are. – We are.
我现在当然哪儿也去不了
I’m certainly not getting anywhere at the moment.
加入俱乐部吧
Join the club.
我想这是你的命运
I think that’s your lot.
请在这个小盒子里 捐献点什么吧
Please leave a contribution in the little box.
你敢!那是我的
Don’t you dare! Them’s mine.
我想我可以捐出这个
Well, I guess I can spare this.
你没有必要把那个给他
Oh, you didn’t have to give him that.
他告诉你一些事情了
He didn’t tell you nothin’.
好了 两个蠢材上当了
Well, then. There go a couple of suckers.
啊 当你的帽子真刺♥激♥
Ah, it’s so stimulating being your hat.
为什么…为什么你那么说…
Why… Why did you say that…
说我是你的朋友?
about my being your friend?
因为你就是我的朋友
Because you are.
你可能不是我真正的朋友 但在这里你是我唯一的朋友
You may not be much of a friend, but you’re the only one I’ve got here.
你听到什么吗?
Do you hear something?
– 没有 一切正常 – 朋友
– No, it’s all right. – Friend.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
以前我从来没有朋友
I ain’t never been no one’s friend before.
– 再见! – 等一等
– Good-bye! – Wait a minute.
– 留着我的东西 – 你是不是我的朋友?
– Keep the stuff. – Are you my friend or not?
不 我不是 霍格没有朋友
No, I’m not. Hoggle ain’t no one’s friend.
他照顾他自己 跟其他人一样
He looks after himself, like everyone.
霍格的朋友就是他自己
Hoggle is Hoggle’s friend.
霍格 你这个胆小鬼!
Hoggle, you coward!
我才不怕
Well, I’m not afraid.
在这里经常眼见不为实
Things aren’t always what they seem in this place.
试试这个吧 大雪人!
Try on this for size, you big yeti!
我们抓到你了 怪物!
We’ve got you now, fuzz ball!
一起来吧
All together now.
要是我有东西 扔过去就好了
If only I had something to throw.
咬他!咬他!
Sock it to him! Sock it to him!
怎么回事?谁关灯? 我看不见!
What happened? Who turned out the light? I can’t see!
– 你干嘛咬我? – 谁咬谁?
– Why’d you bite me? – Who bite who?
谁咬我?谁咬我?
Who bite me? Who bite me?
– 我看不见! – 发生什么事?
– I can’t see! – What is going on?
撤退!
Retreat!
谁咬我?
Who bit me?
噢 我心爱的生鱼片!
Oh, my aching sushi!
停止
Now, stop that.
你就这样对待救你的人的吗?
Is that any way to treat someone who’s trying to help you?
你要我放你下来吗?
Don’t you want me to help you down?
放下鲁德
Ludo down.
鲁德?
Ludo?
是你的名字吗?
Is that your name?
你是一头可爱的野兽
You seem like such a nice beast.
我真的希望你跟你的外表一样友好
Well, I certainly hope you are what you seem to be.
坚持一下 我放你下来
Just hang on. I’ll get you down.
就好了
Just a second.
对不起!
I’m sorry!
鲁德 你受伤了吗?
Ludo, are you hurt?
朋友?
Friend?
是的 鲁德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!