No, no, no!
霍格 小心
Hoggle, hold on.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
噢 这是什么?
Oh, what is it?
永久恶臭的沼泽!
The Bog of Eternal Stench!
我从未闻过这种东西 好像…
I never smelled anything like it. It’s like…
别管它像什么 它是永久恶臭的沼泽
It doesn’t matter what it’s like. It’s a Bog of Eternal Stench.
救我!
Help!
坚持住
Hold on.
你为什么要这么做?
What did you have to go and do a thing like that for?
做什么?
Do what?
– 你是说我救你吗? – 什么?不是
– You mean rescue you? – What? No.
你亲我了
You kissed me.
噢 糟糕
Oh, my gosh.
别装模做样了
Don’t pretend to be so hard.
我知道你是回来救我 我知道你是我朋友
I know you came back to help me, and I know that you’re my friend.
我没有也不是
Did not. Am not.
我只是回来拿我的财产
I just come to get me property back.
还有…
Oh, and…
给你…给你…
give you… give you…
给我什么?
Give me what?
鲁德!
Ludo!
很臭!
Smell!
霍格到哪去了?
Where’s Hoggle?
别压着我!
Get off of me!
在这里
Here.
没事 这是鲁德 它也是我的朋友
Oh, no, it’s okay. This is Ludo. He’s a friend too.
什么?
A what?
臭!
Smell!
你说得对
You’re right.
天哪
Oh, my God.
有座桥
There’s a bridge.
来吧
Come on.
小心
Watch it.
踩到这些东西 你就永远都会臭
You step in this stuff and you’ll stink forever.
停!
Stop!
– 我说停 – 麻烦你让我们过去吧
– Stop, I say. – Please, we have to get across.
没有我的允许 谁都别想过去
Without my permission, no one may cross.
我们没多少时间了!
Please, I only have a little time left!
我们必须走过这个沼泽
We’ve gotta get out of this stench.
很臭
Smell bad.
– 臭?你说什么臭? – 这里很臭
– Stench? Of what speaketh thou? – This smell.
– 我什么都闻不到 – 你开玩笑吧
– I smell nothing. – Oh, you’re joking.
我靠嗅觉生存的
But I live by my sense of smell.
空气又香又甜 没有我的允许谁都不能过去!
The air is sweet and fragrant, and none may pass without my permission!
很臭
Smell bad.
走开!
Oh, get out of my way!
我警告你 我发誓要尽忠职守!
I warn thee, I’m sworn to do my duty!
– 求求你让我们过去吧 – 别动!
– Come on. Let us get across. – Hold!
听着我不想伤害你们
Listen, I don’t want to have to hurt you.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
放开我的武器!
Let go of my staff, sir!
那好 让我来征服这座山
All right then. I can conquer this mountain.
你必须干得更好才行
Thou must do better than that.
投降了?啊?
Give up? Huh?
够了!
Enough!
以前 我打架未缝敌手
Before this day, never have I met my match in battle.
这个高贵的武士 让我透不过气
Yet this noble knight has fought me to a standstill.
– 你没事吧 鲁德? – 臭!
– Are you all right, Ludo? – Smell!
原来你叫鲁德 我是迪迪莫斯 我服输了
Sir Ludo, if that’s thy name, now I, Sir Didymus, yield to thee.
来 让我们从此做兄弟吧…
Come, let us be brothers henceforth…
为正义共同作战!
and fight for the right as one!
– 非常谢谢你 – 鲁德有兄弟了
– Thank you very much. – Ludo get brother.
一言为定
Steady.
– 很高兴认识你 鲁德 – 太好了 来吧
– Well met, Sir Ludo. – Good. Come on.
等等!你忘了我的誓言 小姐
Wait a minute! You forget my sacred vow, my lady.
– 我不能让你过去 – 但是你说鲁德是你的兄弟
– I cannot let you pass. – But you said Ludo is your brother.
我曾立誓 要誓死捍卫它
I have taken an oath, and I must defend it to the death.
– 很臭! – 那好
– The smell! – Okay.
我们冷静下来想想 你到底发了什么誓?
Let’s handle this thing logically. What exactly have you sworn?
我以血发誓 如果没有我的允许…
I have sworn with my lifeblood no one shall pass this way…
任何人都不准过桥
without my permission.
那么我们可以得到你的允许吗?
Well, may we have your permission?
这个我…
Well, l…
– 好吧 – 谢谢你 你太好了
– Yes. – Thank you, noble sir.
不用谢
My lady.
– 噢 – 不要怕 小姐
– Uh-oh. – Have no fear, sweet lady.
这座桥有一千年历史了
This bridge has lasted for a thousand years.
– 看来还很坚固 – 霍格!
– It seemed solid enough. – Hoggle!
不用怕 可爱的小姐 我来救你
Fear not, fair maiden. I will save thee.
怎么回事
Somehow.
鲁德 你不去救人 反而在这里大声吼叫?
Sir Ludo, canst thou sit by and howl when yon maiden needs our help?
– 太不可思议了 鲁德 – 兄弟!
– That’s incredible, Ludo. – My brother!
你能聚集石头?
Canst thou summon up the very rocks?
当然石头是朋友
Sure. Rocks friends.
– 上来吧 – 谢谢你 霍格
– Here. – Thanks, Hoggle.
小心 鲁德
Be careful, Ludo.
等等我
Wait for me.
安伯希斯 没事了 出来吧
Ambrosious, it’s all right. You can come out now.
来吧 好家伙
Come on. That-a boy.
我忠心的战马来吧
My loyal steed. Steady.
前进
Forward. Steady, boy.
来吧 安伯希斯 闭上眼睛直走
Come on, Ambrosious. Just close your eyes and go.
我们走吧
Let’s get out of here.
让一让 谢谢
Excuse us. Thank you.
如果我是你 我不会那样做
I wouldn’t do that, if I were you.
不要逼我 我不能拿给她
Oh, please, I can’t give it to her.
走吧 我们在天黑前应该能到达城♥堡♥
Come on then. We should reach the castle well before day.
看 莎拉 这就是你要找的东西吗?
Look, Sarah, is this what you’re trying to find?
这个小家伙多麻烦啊 但是很快就不会了
So much trouble over such a little thing, but not for long.
她很快会忘记你 我的宝贝
She’ll soon forget all about you, my fine fellow.
只要霍格把我的礼物给她…
Just as soon as Hoggle gives her my present…
她就会忘掉所有的东西
then she’ll forget everything.
是我的肚子还是你的 安伯希斯?
Is that my stomach or yours, Ambrosious?
饿了
Hungry.
是啊 但我们不能停下
Yeah. Well, we can’t stop now.
或许我们能找到野果吃
Maybe we can find some berries or something.
干嘛?
Yeah?
给你
Here.
谢谢!
Thank you!
你真是救命恩人
You’re a lifesaver.
味道很奇怪
This tastes strange.
你放了什么?
What have you done?
噢 该死的佳拉斯
Oh, damn you, Jareth.
我真该死
And damn me too.
一切都在跳动
Everything’s dancing.
太好了 停哇 安伯希斯 哇!
Yea, verily. Whoa, Ambrosious, whoa!
城♥堡♥就在那边 小姐
The castle doth lie yonder, my lady.
小姐?
My lady?
小姐?
My lady?
小姐?小姐?
My lady? My lady?
[DAVID BOWIE – AS THE WORLD FALLS DOWN
噢她不会原谅我
Oh, she’ll never forgive me.
我做了什么?
What have I done?
我失去了唯一的朋友
I’ve lost my only friend.
我失去了朋友
That’s what I’ve done.
我刚才在干什么?
What was I doing?
下来!
Get off my back!
干嘛不想想你要去哪里…
Why don’t you look where you’re going…
小女孩 啊?
young woman, hmm?
– 我在找呢 – 哈?哈?
– I was looking. – Huh? Huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!