你打算去哪里啊?
Where were you going, hmm?
我忘记了
I don’t remember.
你不知道要去哪里 找也没用
You can’t look where you’re going if you don’t know where you’re going.
我在找东西
I was searching for something.
看看
Look here.
兰斯洛特?
Lancelot?
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是你要找的 是吗亲爱的?
That’s what you were looking for, wasn’t it, my dear?
是的 我刚才忘了
Yes. I forgot.
那么你为什么…
Now, why don’t you…
不进来…
come in here…
看看还有没有其它东西…
and see if there’s anything else…
你喜欢的啊?
you’d like, hmm?
只是一个梦
It was just a dream.
我做了个梦 兰斯洛特
I dreamed it all, Lancelot.
但是很真实
But it was so real.
去看看爸爸回来没有 好吗?
Let’s go see if Daddy’s back, okay?
最好留在这里 亲爱的
Better to stay in here, dear. Yes.
外面没有你要的东西 没有!
There’s nothing you want out there. No!
看看这里有什么?
Oh, what have we got here?
兰斯洛特
Lancelot.
你可爱的小兔子 你喜欢可爱的小兔子
Your little bunny rabbit. You like your little bunny rabbit.
不是吗? 是的 是的 给你
Don’t you? Yes, yes. There you go.
还有小人偶 你记得小人偶 是吗?
There’s Betsy Bou. You remember Betsy Bou, don’t you?
对对
Yes, yes.
那么我们还有什么? 这是什么?我们看看
Now, then, what else have we got? What’s this? Let’s have a look.
是个铅笔盒 里面还有很多铅笔
It’s a pencil box. Got lots of pencils in it too.
这是你的熊猫拖鞋 你很喜欢它们的
Here’s your panda slippers. You know how much you like them.
你不想它们被扔掉吧 给你 很好
You never wanted them thrown away. There they are. That’s right.
现在还有什么? 噢 一只小马
Okay, now then, what else? Oh, it’s little Horsey.
你喜欢小马 不是吗 亲爱的?
You love little Horsey, don’t you, dear?
看看这个! 你有画画游戏 给你
And look at this! You got a printing game, you have.
这是宝物 你喜欢 对不对 亲爱的?
Oh, here’s a treasure. You’ll want that, won’t you, my dear?
好的 试一下 化化妆
Yes, go on, put it on. Make yourself up.
这是可爱的弗罗茜 你喜欢 给你
Here’s dear old Flopsy. You’ll want her. There you go.
对了 对了
Oh, yes. Ah, oh, yes.
查理熊 好的 给你小熊
Charlie Bear. Right. There’s Charlie Bear for you.
我在找一些东西
There was something I was looking for.
啊 别乱说
Ah, don’t talk nonsense.
都在这里了 你要的都在这里了
It’s all here. Everything you’ve ever cared about is all right here.
这是你的糖果店玩具
There’s your little toy candy shop.
“经历数之不尽的艰难…
“Through dangers untold…
和无尽的险阻…
and hardships unnumbered…
我终于到了去城♥堡♥的路…
I fought my way here to the castle…
要穿越格布林鬼城…
beyond the Goblin City…
找回被你偷走的小孩”
to take back the child that you have stolen. ”
怎么了 亲爱的? 不喜欢你的玩具吗?
What’s the matter, my dear? Don’t you like your toys?
这些都是废物
It’s all junk.
那么这个呢?
Well, what about this?
这个不是废物吧?
This is not junk, eh?
这是!
Yes, it is!
我要去救托比!
I have to save Toby!
小姐!
My lady!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
美丽的小姐 你没事真是太好了
Fair maiden. Thank goodness thou art safe at last.
– 我们到哪里了? – 莎拉回来了
– Where are we? – Sarah back.
小姐 我们就快到了
My lady, we’re almost there.
那是格布林鬼城的门
Those are the gates to the Goblin City.
鲁德 迪迪莫斯
Ludo, Sir Didymus.
赶快走吧 时间不多了
Let’s go quickly. We don’t have much time.
– 好 – 好吧 安伯希斯
– Yeah. – Right, Ambrosious.
前进
Forward.
去吧
You know.
开门 打开门
Open up. Open the door.
迪迪莫斯 我们得悄悄进去
Sir Didymus, we must go quietly.
开门 赶快开门!
Open up. Open up right now!
你会吵醒守卫
You’ll wake the guard.
安静
Quiet.
来吧 把他们全吵醒!
Well, let them all wake up!
我要把你们全杀死!
I shall fight you all to the death!
拜托 迪迪莫斯 我求你安静下来
Please, Sir Didymus, for my sake, hush.
当然可以 为了你 什么都可以
But of course. For thee, anything.
– 但我不是懦夫? – 对
– But I’m not a coward? – No.
– 我的嗅觉很灵敏? – 是的
– And my sense of smell is keen? – Oh, yes.
那么我就可以随时随地战斗!
Then I shall fight anyone anywhere, anyplace, any time!
我们知道!
We know!
安静下来
Now hush.
安静
Quietly.
安伯希斯 安静
Ambrosious, be quiet now.
我不明白为什么要安静
I don’t see why we have to be so quiet.
只是一个格布林鬼城而已
It’s only a Goblin City.
我感觉有麻烦了
I smell trouble.
小心 鲁德
Come on, Ludo.

Oh, no.
那是什么?
What is that?
谁想过去?
Who goes?
谁想过去?
Who goes?
小心!
Watch out!
安伯希斯 过来好吗?
Ambrosious, will you come here?
马上过来!
Come here right now!
请你过来好吗?你让我很难堪
Will you please come into the open? You’re embarrassing me.
小心!
Look out!
走吧
Get out of there.
你想干嘛?
What are you doing?
走开!
Bombs away!
不是很好
That wasn’t very nice.
轮到我了
My turn now.
怎么驾驶?
How do you drive this thing?
扔掉斧头!
Drop the ax!
我在想办法
I’m trying.
下来吧
Come here at once.
发生什么事?
What’s happened?
哪一个是后退?
Where’s reverse?
离开那儿 霍格!
Get out of there, Hoggle!
弃船
Abandon ship.
霍格 你没事吧?
Hoggle, are you all right?
我不奢望你的原谅 我不为自己的所作所为感到内疚
I’m not asking to be forgiven. I ain’t ashamed of nothin’ I did.
佳拉斯叫我把桃子给你
Jareth made me give you that peach.
我不介意你怎么看我 我说过我是懦夫
I don’t care what you think of me. I told you I was a coward.
我想和你做朋友
I ain’t interested in being friends.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你…真的吗?
You… You do?
我要称赞你 你的勇气可嘉
And I commend you. Rarely have I seen such courage.
你是一个勇敢的人 霍格
You are a valiant man, Sir Hoggle.
– 是吗? – 是的
– I am? – Yeah.
霍格和鲁德是朋友
Hoggle and Ludo friends.
– 真的吗? – 真的
– We are? – Yeah.
这是你的东西
Here are your things.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
那么我们还等什么?
Well, what are we waiting for?
一起把那个叫佳拉斯的老鼠抓出来
Let’s get the rat who calls himself Jareth.
好走吧
Right. Come on.
安伯希斯 现在安全了 不要怕
Ambrosious, it’s safe now. Nothing to be afraid of.
陛下!
Your Highness!
– 陛下 那个女孩… – 什么?
– Your Highness, the girl… – What?
吃了桃子 忘记了所有事的 – 她怎么了?
– Who ate the peach, forgot everything. – What of her?
她和一只妖怪来了 还有你手下的迪迪莫斯和侏儒
She’s here with the monster and Sir Didymus and the dwarf who works for you.
– 什么? – 他们朝城♥堡♥这边来了!
– What? – They’re on their way to the castle!
阻止她!叫守卫来 把婴儿藏起来
Stop her! Call out the guards. Take the baby and hide it.
守卫!
Guards!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!