必须阻止她 赶快!
She must be stopped. Do something!
快行动 行动!
Come on, move. Move!
– 我想我们就快到了 – 哈 小菜一碟
– I think we’re gonna make it. – Oh, piece of cake.
大伙停
Company, halt.
长矛准备!
Lances ready!
大炮发射!
Cannon, fire!
安伯希斯 掉头 掉头
Ambrosious, turn around. Turn about.
– 快 这边 – 好吧 冲!
– Quick, this way. – All right. Charge!
不 不是那边!
No, not that way!
你走错了!
You’re going the wrong way!
敌人在我们后面!
The battle’s behind us!
安伯希斯 我们谈谈好吗?
Ambrosious, can we please talk about this?
停!
Sit!
小心点 好吗
Be careful. Okay.
这边
Through here.
安伯希斯 站住
Ambrosious, stand still.
好吧来吧
Okay, come on, guys.
安伯希斯 如果你再不掉头…
Ambrosious, if you don’t turn around this second…
我就不喂你了
I will never feed you again.
这还差不多
That’s better.
别担心 安伯希斯 我想我们被包围了
Don’t worry, Ambrosious. I think we’ve got them surrounded.
迪迪莫斯! 迪迪莫斯在哪里?
Didymus! Where’s Didymus?
开火!
Fire!
我打中了吗?有没有?
I hit something, yes? No?
我们要找到迪迪莫斯
We’ve got to find Didymus.
这边
Down this way.
冲啊!
Charge!
呔嗬!
Tallyho!
安伯希斯 你这个懦夫
Ambrosious, you coward.
快进去
Quick, in here.
鲁德怎么进来?
How’s Ludo gonna get in?
你们被包围了!
You in there, you’re surrounded!
包围?
Surrounded?
出去!鲁德 守住屋顶!
Get out! Ludo, hold the roof!
– 接招! – 饿了吗?
– Take that! – Hungry?
安伯希斯 开门
Ambrosious, unlock this door.
玩够了吗?
So, had enough, have you?
放下你们的武器 我会让你们好受点
Then throw down your weapons, and I’ll see that you’re well-treated.
下次再投降吧
Next time, surrender.
做的好!
Good grief!
停下
Steady, men.
停 不要动
Steady, men. Hold your ground.
当我没说 逃命吧!
Okay, I take it back. Run for your lives!
我受够了!我要睡觉
I’ve had enough! I’m going to bed.
出去!
Get out of my house!
哇 内尔!闪开!
Whoa, Nellie! Duck!
偏了!
Missed!
好来吧
Okay, come on.
开火!
Fire!
喂 我开火了
Hey, I just fired you.
唉唷 哎唷 哎唷!
Ouch, ouch, ouch!
这边
This way.
我们抓到你们了!
Now we have you!
现在抓不到了
And now you don’t.
没问题
Hey, no problem.
– 迪迪莫斯! – 来了!
– Sir Didymus! – Coming!
嘿哟 银牌!
Hi-ho, Silver!
– 哇 好家伙 哇太棒了 – 这边
– Whoa, boy. Whoa, big fella. – This way.

Steady, boy.
好 上去 上
Ah, yes. Up we go. Up, up.
来吧 好样的
Come on. Good boy.

Come on.

No.
好 走吧
Good boy. Come on.
– 他只有这条路走了 – 那么 走吧
– That’s the only way he could have gone. – Well, then, come on.
– 我必须自己去找他 – 为什么?
– I have to face him alone. – But why?
因为开始时就是这样
Because that’s the way it’s done.
好吧 如果开始是这样…
Well, if that is the way it is done…
你就必须这样去做
then that is the way you must do it.
但是如果你需要帮忙…
But should you need us…
是的 如果需要帮忙…
Yes, should you need us…
我会叫你们
I’ll call.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you, all of you.
托比!
Toby!
托比!
Toby!
把孩子给我
Give me the child.
莎拉 小心了
Sarah, beware.
直到现在我都很仁慈 我也可以残忍♥
I have been generous up until now, and I can be cruel.
仁慈?
Generous?
– 你做了什么叫仁慈? – 一切!
– What have you done that’s generous? – Everything!
你要的一切我都做了
Everything that you have wanted, I have done.
你要我把小孩带走 我做了
You asked that the child be taken. I took him.
你在我面前退缩 我很可怕
You cowered before me. I was frightening.
我重新定了时间
I have reordered time.
我把世界倒转…
I have turned the world upside-down…
这一切都是为了你
and I have done it all for you.
为了满足你 我身心疲倦
I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me.
这还不算仁慈吗?
Isn’t that generous?
经历数之不尽的艰难险阻…
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered…
我终于到了城♥堡♥ 在格布林鬼城那里
I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City.
因为我的毅力同你一样坚韧…
For my will is as strong as yours…
– 我的… – 停止 等一等
– and my… – Stop. Wait.
看 莎拉
Look, Sarah.
看我给你什么
Look what I’m offering you.
你的梦想
Your dreams.
我的国度一样的伟大…
And my kingdom as great…
我只有小小的要求
I ask for so little.
让我控制你…
Just let me rule you…
你就能得到你想要的一切
and you can have everything that you want.
国度一样的伟大?
Kingdom as great?
该死的
Damn.
我怎么也记不住这一行
I can never remember that line.
只要你敬畏我 爱我 听我的话…
Just fear me, love me, do as I say…
我可以成为你的奴隶
and I will be your slave.
我的国度一样的伟大… 我的国度一样的伟大…
My kingdom as great… My kingdom as great…
你的法力并不强过我
You have no power over me.
你的法力并不强过我
You have no power over me.
托比
Toby.
给你
Here you are.
我现在把兰斯洛特送给你
I’d like Lancelot to belong to you now.
我们回来了
We’re home.
莎拉 你在家吗?
Sarah, are you home?
在 我在家
Yeah. Yes, I’m home.
再见莎拉
Good-bye, Sarah.
记住 美丽的小姐…
Remember, fair maiden…
如果你需要我们…
should you need us…
对 如果你需要我们…
Yes, should you need us…
无论什么原因…
for any reason at all…
我需要你 霍格
I need you, Hoggle.
真的?
You do?
不知道为什么 但是…
I don’t know why, but…
无论现在还是将来…
every now and again in my life…
不为任何原因 我需要你
for no reason at all, I need you.
需要你们大家
All of you.
真的?
You do?
为什么不早说呢?
Well, why didn’t you say so?
– 噢 鲁德! – 莎拉
– Oh, Ludo! – Sarah.
安伯希斯 好家伙
Ambrosious, good boy, good boy.
我说 有人想玩拼字游戏吗?
I say, does anyone here want to play a game of Scrabble?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!