will be immediately impounded!
它…
He…
它有家
He has a home.
它是流浪狗
He’s a street dog!
它不是 它有家
No, he’s not. He has a home.
什么
What?
这是我们的狗 先生
That’s our dog, sir.
它要跟我们回家
He’s coming home with us.
过来 狗狗
Come here, boy.
伙计
Buddy.
-过来 -伙计
– Come here. – Hey, buddy.
-过来 过来 -没事的
– Come here. Come on. – It’s okay.
没事的 过来
It’s all right. Come on.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
来 好多了
There. That’s better.
你没事了 狗狗
You’re okay now, boy.
谢谢你帮助露露
Thank you for helping Lulu.
真是条乖狗狗
What a good boy.
我刚想到我要送你什么节日礼物了
I just figured out what I’m gettin’ you for the holidays.
尊严
Dignity.
乔克阿姨 来和我们一起玩
Auntie Jock, come play with us!
这都是谁啊
Well, who do we have here?
这个造型我喜欢
Now this is a look I approve of.
谢谢 老信
Thank you, Trusty.
他们来自收♥容♥所♥
They’re from the pound.
淑女的新朋友给了莎莉启发
Sally was inspired by Lady’s new friend.
一开始我还有所保留 不过就像淑女说的
I wasn’t so sure at first but, you know, it’s like Lady said,
“我们的世界更大了”
“Our world is bigger now.”
我必须承认
And I must admit,
他们非常非常柔软
they are… very, very soft.
学员们 我是老信叔叔
Cadets. I’m your Uncle Trusty.
你好 老信叔叔
Hi, Uncle Trusty.
你们想听一个靠得住的故事吗
Y’all wanna hear a tale of Ol’ Reliable?
我闻到捕狗人的那次
About the time I sniffed out a dog catcher?
用善良的心救了一条可怜的流浪狗
Saved a poor stray with a heart of gold.
想听 给我们讲讲 老信叔叔
Yeah! Tell us, Uncle Trusty.
是啊 给我们讲讲
Yeah, tell us.
围过来 小狗们
Gather around, pups.

Yay.
靠得住的故事
Story of a Ol’ Reliable.
不对 是靠得住
No. Old Reliable.
好了 这是给谁的礼物呢
Okay. I wonder who this one is for?
看啊
Look at that.
快看啊 是什么
Look at that. What is it?
过来 狗狗 是时候正式宣布了
Come here, boy. It’s time we made you official.
看啊
Look at that.
-欢迎来到我们家 -好了
– Welcome to the family. – There you go.
你觉得怎么样 淑女
What do you think, Lady?
喜欢吗
Yeah?
喜欢吗 露
Yeah, Lu?
你把露露的礼物打开吧
Why don’t you open Lulu’s present?
看看你 戴着项圈
Look at you with a collar.
几乎像是一条家养狗了
You almost look like a family dog.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
对我来说 你永远都是流浪汉
Well, you’ll always be the Tramp to me.
感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel?
感觉有点…
You know, it kinda feels…
怎么 太紧了 太痒了
What, too tight? Too itchy?

No…
可能需要花点时间适应
Might take some gettin’ used to.
我是想说 感觉有点
Was gonna say, it kinda feels, um…
像家
like home.
♪ 夜晚寂静如雪 ♪
♪ Silent as the snowflake in the night ♪
♪ 神圣的夜晚 ♪
♪ Holy is the spirit of this night ♪
♪ 世界一片祥和 ♪
♪ All the world is calm and peaceful ♪
♪ 世界一片欢乐 ♪
♪ All the world is bright and joyful ♪
♪ 爱之精神 ♪
♪ Spirit of love ♪
♪ 和平之子 ♪
♪ And child of peace ♪
♪ 爱无止境 ♪
♪ Love unending ♪
♪ 永不停息 ♪
♪ That shall not cease ♪
♪ 和平 我友善的孩子们 ♪
♪ Peace, my children of goodwill ♪
♪ 和平 我的孩子们 ♪
♪ Peace, my children ♪
♪ 和平 安稳 ♪
♪ Peace, be still ♪
剧终
♪ 两次就很好 ♪
♪ Two times is good ♪
♪ 两倍的美丽 ♪
♪ Twice the beauty ♪
♪ 两倍的乐趣 比一次多 ♪
♪ Twice the fun, more than for once ♪
♪ 因为内心深处 我们正在酝酿 ♪
♪ ‘Cause inside, we’re cooking up ♪
♪ 一生的冒险 ♪
♪ A lifetime of adventures ♪
♪ 胡闹与浪漫 ♪
♪ Mischief and romance ♪
♪ 太美好了 ♪
♪ That’s the good stuff ♪
♪ 知足常乐 ♪
♪ That’s enough ♪
♪ 别管你的血统 ♪
♪ Never mind your pedigree
♪ 你和我 宝贝 我们是一对 ♪
♪ You and me, babe, that’s a match ♪
♪ 让我们创造新的记忆 ♪
♪ Let’s make new memories ♪
♪ 想想我们能构思的计划 ♪
♪ Think of schemes that we can hatch ♪
♪ 化腐朽为神奇 ♪
♪ Make magic out of simple things ♪
♪ 几根骨头 我们的家 还有几条小狗 ♪
♪ A few bones, our home and some pups ♪
♪ 太美好了 ♪
♪ That’s the good stuff ♪
♪ 知足常乐 ♪
♪ That’s enough ♪
♪ 我在想 ♪
♪ So, I was thinking ♪
♪ 如果你和我能休息一天的话 ♪
♪ If you and I could take the day off ♪
♪ 去镇上我们最喜欢的地方转转 ♪
♪ Go around town, visit some of our favorite spots ♪
♪ 因为什么也比不上 ♪
♪ ‘Cause there’s nothing like ♪
♪ 你我一起消磨时间 ♪
♪ Spending time together, you know, you and I ♪
♪ 我们去惹点大♥麻♥烦怎么样 ♪
♪ How about we get into some big trouble? ♪
♪ 你知道是哪种麻烦 ♪
♪ You know that kind of trouble ♪
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Come on, yeah ♪
♪ 从没这么好过 ♪
♪ Better than ever now ♪
♪ 我们对着月亮嚎叫 ♪
♪ While we’re howling at the moon ♪
♪ 感觉所向披靡 ♪
♪ Feeling invincible ♪
♪ 因为你和我 我们是一伙的 ♪
♪ ‘Cause you and me, we’re in cahoots ♪
♪ 唯一的美中不足 ♪
♪ Now, the thing that I would switch up ♪
♪ 有些黑猫我就是看不上 ♪
♪ Some black cat couldn’t change my love ♪
♪ 有我在 宝贝 ♪
♪ I got you, babe ♪
♪ 我们拥有彼此 ♪
♪ We’ve got each other now ♪
♪ 太美好了 ♪
♪ That’s the good stuff ♪
♪ 知足常乐 ♪
♪ That’s enough ♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章好小子们
下一篇文章绿皮书
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!