Right away.
那好吧 过来 小可爱
All right, then. Here, sweet thing.
我知道
I know.
乖乖的
Be a good girl.
-女士 它不想要 -我想
– Ma’am, she doesn’t want it. – I want it!
-我知道 很抱歉 -按住它
– I know. I’m so sorry. – Well, hold her!
-我正… -你能按住…
– I’m doing my… – Can you hold…
-抓住它 -我的鸟 抱歉
– Get her! – My birds! Sorry!
这里卖♥♥鸟吗
Do you sell birds?
好了各位 开始了
All right, everybody, here we go!
当心
Watch out there!
看路
Watch out!
疯了 真是疯了
This is crazy. This is crazy.
当然了 死胡同
Of course. A dead end.
这小巷是我的
I own this alley.
至少你不住这里
At least you don’t live here.
我也住这里
I also live here.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
再一看 这里很漂亮
Looking at it again, it’s a beautiful space.
离我的东西远点 小偷
Back away from my stuff, thief.
小偷 我从来没有偷过东西 谢谢
Thief? I have never stolen a thing in my life, thank you.
我也不准备从偷这垃圾开始
And I’m not gonna start with this garbage.
那是我的食物
That’s my food.
食物 好吧
Food? Okay…
你想愚弄我吗
You trying to make a fool out of me?
那可不容易做到
‘Cause that’s not easy to do.
好吧 我这就走了
Okay. You know what, I’m just gonna go.
我发现我不该来这里
I realize I’ve been an imposition.
不 你哪也别想去
No, you’re not going anywhere.
-住手 -什么
– Stop! – What?
快停下
Just stop.
好极了 流浪汉来了
Great. It’s the tramp.
不要轻举妄动
Don’t make any sudden moves.
你面对的是个杀手
You’re dealing with a killer here.
是呵 哈巴狗 杀手
Yeah, lap dog. A killer.
冷静 我不是说你
Stay calm. I’m not talking about you.
-我在说她 -什么
– I’m talking about her. – What?
-什么 -谁
– What? – Who?
-别被她软趴趴的耳朵骗了 -什么
– Don’t let those floppy ears fool you, man. – What?
拜托 难道你不好奇她为什么戴着口套吗
Come on. Aren’t you wondering why she’s wearing a muzzle?
为什么这么一条讨厌的小狗会来你家
Why such a tiny, annoying, little dog would come into your home?
-讨厌 -是啊 我确实好奇
– Annoying? – Yeah. You know, I was wondering about that.
这是条狂犬
This dog is rabid.
她是兔子吗[音似]She’s a rabbit?
-你知道狂犬是什么意思吧 -知道
– You know what rabid means, right? – Yeah?
就是狂犬病 知道吗
Like, rabies, you know?
行为危险 有传染性 可怕
Like, when you act dangerous and contagious and scary.
好像要杀生
Like, you’re gonna kill someone.
我有狂犬病
I have rabies!
-我行为危险 -我的老天
– I am acting dangerous! – Oh, my goodness!
-冷静 冷静 -还有传染性
– Easy, easy. – And contagious!
有时候表现得没这么夸张
And sometimes, it’s even a little more subtle than that.
-狂犬病 狂犬病 -有时候就这么夸张
– Rabies! Rabies! Rabies! – And sometimes, it’s not.
她病得不轻 是不是
She’s got it bad, doesn’t she?
当心 她朝你的存货去了
Look out! She’s headed for your stash!
-我有吗 -是的
– I am? – Yes, you are.
没错 我要去 我要到处传播狂犬病
Right! Yes, I am! I’m getting rabies everywhere!
连香肠都不放过吗
Even the sausages?

Oh, yeah!
-什么 -对 尤其是香肠
– What? – Yes, especially on the sausages.
-现在香肠也染上狂犬病了 -我们怎么办
– These are rabies sausages now. – What do we do?
快跑 自救
Quick, run! Save yourself!
我的香肠怎么办
What about my sausages?
快走 别管它了
Just go! Just leave it!
-她来了 -等等 停 她追上我了
– Here she comes! – Wait, stop! I think she’s got me!
抱歉 你自救吧
Sorry, you’re on your own.
真过瘾
I feel alive.
狂犬病
Rabies!
等等 我好想记得你管我叫流浪狗
Wait, I seem to remember you calling me a street dog,
但你现在也在街头
but here you are out on the streets.
奇怪 我猜猜 宝宝出生 狗狗就扔
Strange. Let me guess, baby moves in, dog moves out?
不 根本不是那样
No, not at all!
这事…不是你想的那样
This here… this is not what it looks like.
对了 救你一命这事 不用客气
You’re welcome for saving your life, by the way.
作为交换 我给了你一顿免费午餐
And in exchange, I got you a free meal.
所以我们扯平了
So, I think we’re even.
这是我听过最疯狂的”谢谢”
That’s the craziest “thank you” I’ve ever gotten.
也许你确实有狂犬病
Maybe you do have rabies.
行 真好笑 既然我帮你吃到了那垃圾
Great. Hilarious. Okay, well, seeing as I’m the reason
你能帮我摘掉脸上这东西吗
that you got that garbage, how about you help me get this thing off my face.
好吧 我尽力而为
Fine. I’ll see what I can do.
我有一个能帮上忙的朋友
I think I got a friend who can help.
他挺冷硬的 有点像你
Now, he’s a little stiff. Kinda reminds me of you.
我已经开始后悔了
I’m already regretting this.
这就是你朋友
This is your friend?
拜托你别犯傻 这才是我朋友
Please. Don’t be ridiculous. This is my friend.
-当然是这位了 -来
– Of course it is. – Come on.
你只要把钢圈挂到它牙上就行
You just need to hook that wire onto his teeth.
你准备让它咬下来吗
Is your plan for him to bite it off?
你能照办吗
Would you just do it?
像这样
Like this?
好像没什么用
This doesn’t feel like progress.
你到底要不要我帮你
Do you want me to help you or not?
你往后挪一点 固定住这东西
Just lean back so this thing doesn’t move…
你动作快点
I guess. Just make it quick.
然后我把这玩意咬松 这是什么
while I work this thing loose. What is this?
是我耳朵 拜托
That’s my ear, please.
什么 你能别乱动吗
What? Could you stop moving so much?
你踩到我爪子了
You stepped on my paw.
抱歉 我不是故意的
Oh, sorry! I didn’t mean to.
这一点也不尴尬
This is not awkward at all.
我数三声 我们一起
On my count, we’re both gonna need to pull
使最大的力气往后拽 准备好了吗
as hard as we can. You ready?
-好了 -一
– Yeah. – One…
-二 -我来数
– Two. – My count.
-好 -二 三
– Okay. – Two… Three.
告诉你能行的
Told you it would work.
对 谢谢你帮我忙
Yep. Well, thanks for your help.
谢谢你 我是说
Thank you. I mean, yeah,
-不客气 -也谢谢你
– you’re welcome. – Yeah… thank you, too.
祝你在家玩得开心 宝贝
Have fun at home, baby.
我是说 和宝宝玩得开心
I mean, with the baby.
什么
What?
没啥 当我没说
No, uh… never mind.
该告别了
Well, this is goodbye, I think.
-对 -再见
– Yep. – Bye.
再见
Bye.
你…你好像迷路了
You, um… you look lost.
舒尔茨帽店
新潮女帽 应有尽有
我完全能够
I think I am capable of
自己找到回家的路 非常感谢
finding my own way home, thank you very much.

Oh, okay.
我大概不用告诉你走错了路
I guess I won’t bother telling you that’s the, uh, wrong way.
你要回家的话 那路就走错了
I mean, if you’re going home, that would be the wrong way.
我知道 我只是想看看那边的情况
No, I know. I just wanted to see what was over there.
-现在我才要回家 -行
– Now, I’m going home. – Okay.
那边的路也不对
That’s also the completely wrong way.
好吧 我迷路了
Okay, yes, I am lost.
你是准备站在那笑话我
So, you just gonna stand there
承包晚宴及甜点
还是要帮我忙
and mock me or are you gonna help me out?
只能二选一吗 因为理想情况下…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章好小子们
下一篇文章绿皮书
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!