你不必担心离开他们
You don’t have to worry about leaving them.
他们已经离开你了 我知道这有多伤心
They already left you. I mean, look, I know how much it hurts…
怎么可能 你怎么知道
No, how? How would you know?
我就是知道
I just do.
你确实知道
You do know.
你曾经有过家 是吗
You did have a home, didn’t you?
是的
Yeah.
我有过
I did.
我有过家
I had a home.
我有过家人
I had a family.
我拥有过一切
Oh, I had it all.
他们爱我
They loved me.
我爱他们
And I loved them.
然后有一天 一切都变了
And then one day it all changed.
我在原地等了一天
I waited in that spot all day…
一夜
And all night.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.

I…
我不知道
I didn’t know.
算了吧
Forget it.
每条狗都得长教训 对吧
Every dog’s gotta learn someday, right?
人类就是不懂忠诚
People just don’t do loyalty.
不像我们这些狗
Not like us dogs.
而且如果我还和他们在一起 就不会遇见你了
And if I were still with ’em, I wouldn’t have met you.
我们也不会共度这么美好的一天
And we wouldn’t have had this amazing day.
一夜
And night.
每一天都可以是一场冒险
Every day could be an adventure.
你和我 没人牵引没有栅栏
You and me, no leashes or fences…
不对任何人忠诚
No loyalty to anyone.
它一定就在这里
He’s gotta be around here somewhere.
我找到你了
I found you!
-他找到我了 -什么
– He found me! – What?
我们得逃跑了 快跑
Run! We gotta run. Right now!
回来
Hey, get back here!
这次你逃不掉了 这次不行
You’re not getting away this time! Not this time!
快 从这里走
Come on! Through here!
我们得分头跑 快点 去那边
We need to split up. Quick. Go that way.
什么 不 这太疯狂了 我们得待在一起
What? No, that’s crazy. We have to stay together!
反正他在追我 我们最好单独行动
He’s after me anyway. We’re better off alone.
相信我 你错了
Trust me! You are wrong about this.
快跑
Run!
-你看到什么了吗 -还没有
– You see anything? – Not yet.
我们分头行动 把它赶出来 准备好
Let’s split up. We’re gonna flush him out. Be ready.
我会的
I will be.
过来 狗狗
Here, boy.
现在只剩你一个了 流浪狗
You’re all alone now, street dog.
快出来吧
Come on out.
你不累吗
Aren’t you tired?
赶紧的 我要关门了
Wrap it up. I’m closing shop.
-马上就好 -我们出去吧
– I’m almost done. – Let’s get out.
-走吧 -我们走
– Come on. – Let’s go.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
把门关上
Shut the door!
你给我站住
Don’t run away from me.
站住
Stop!
它往你那边跑了
He’s heading your way.
我没看见它
I don’t see him.
过来 狗狗
Here, boy.
快出来吧
Come on out.
见鬼
Dang it.
就现在
Now!
我堵住它了
I got him.
别让它溜了
Don’t let him get by.
绝不可能
Not a chance.
就这样 慢慢来
That’s it, nice and easy.
淑女
Lady!
你干什么
Hey, hey, hey! What’re you doing?
淑女 我们走
Lady, let’s go!
抓住它
Get her!
快跑
Run for it!
太不可思议了 我们成功了
That was incredible! We made it!
淑女
Lady?
别哼唧了
Quit your whining.
淑女
Lady!
淑女 我这就…
Lady, I’m gonna…
我…
I…
我很抱歉 淑女
I’m so sorry, Lady.
流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
小鬼 你迷路了吗
You lost, kid?
她看起来很害怕
She looks scared.
别让他们吓到你 亲爱的
Don’t let ’em scare you, honey.
在这里我们都是朋友
We’re all friends in here.
阿科 你就这么对待客人吗
Arko, is that how you treat our guest?
你知道不能这样
You know better than that.
第一次来吗 亲爱的 这里可不常见家养狗
First time, love? Don’t get many family dogs in here.
而且闻起来她好像洗过澡
Smells like she’s had a bath, too.
我都不记得我上次洗澡是什么时候了
I can’t remember the last time I had a bath.
这里是收♥容♥所♥ 对吧
This is the pound, isn’t it?
亲爱的 你不习惯来这种地方吧
Not used to digs like these, are ya, honey?
一月洗的 我想起来了
January! Just remembered.
别担心 这里有两种类型的狗
Don’t worry. Here they’ve got two types of dogs.
可收养的 也就是你
Adoptable, which is you,
以及我们这些
and the rest of us.
为什么你们不可收养
Why aren’t you adoptable?
宝贝 我们是流浪狗
Baby, we’re street dogs.
我们没人要
We’re strays.
我们中有些是罪犯
Some of us are criminals.
那是传闻
Allegedly.
流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
你们听啊 船回来了
You guys, listen. The boat’s back.
你怎么流落到这里的
How did you end up here anyway?
我和一个朋友遇上麻烦 然后分开了
Well, a friend and I ran into trouble and got split up.
等等 你刚才说朋友
Hang on. Did you say friend?
是”真正的”朋友 还是”所谓的”朋友
Like a “friend” friend? Or a “friend”?
我回去帮他 但是我…
Well, I went back to help him, but I… I…
看来他不能帮我
I guess he couldn’t help me.
不能 还是不愿
Couldn’t or wouldn’t?
你这个朋友有名字吗
Does this friend have a name?
他说他有很多名字
He said he had a lot of names.
老天 让我猜猜 布奇 点点
Oh, boy! Let me guess. Butch? Spot?
或者 别翻垃圾
Or, Hey, get out the trash?
你们一定要分开吗
Did you have to split up?
还是他说你最好单独行动
Or did he just say you’re better off alone?
等等 你怎么知道
Wait. How did you know that?
因为我们认识他
‘Cause the guy we know…
他是个独行侠
He’s a lone wolf!
他只演独角戏
He’s a solo act!
♪ 他是个流浪汉 但我们爱他 ♪
♪ He’s a tramp but we love him ♪
♪ 每天都有新花招 ♪
♪ Pulls a new scam every day ♪
♪ 他是个流浪汉 ♪
♪ He’s a tramp ♪
♪ 我们喜爱他 ♪
♪ We adore him ♪
♪ 我们知道他会一直这样下去 ♪
♪ And we know he’ll always stay that way ♪
♪ 他是个流浪汉 ♪
♪ He’s a tramp ♪
♪ 他很有魅力 ♪
♪ He’s a charmer ♪
♪ 他狡猾多端 他机警敏锐 ♪
♪ He’s a sly one and he’s a ball ♪
♪ 他是个流浪汉 我们爱他 ♪
♪ He’s a tramp and we love him ♪
♪ 不过别指望他对你唯命是从 ♪
♪ Oh, just don’t expect him at your beck and call ♪
♪ 你永远不知道他什么时候会出现 ♪
♪ Listen, you can never tell when he’ll show up ♪
♪ 他少不了给你添麻烦 ♪
♪ He gives you plenty of trouble ♪
♪ 他只是一条没出息的小狗 ♪
♪ I guess he’s just a no ‘count pup ♪
♪ 一出事就会立刻抛弃你 ♪
♪ Who will ditch you on the double ♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章好小子们
下一篇文章绿皮书
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!