给你带了点东西
Brought you somethin’.
给你
Here.
专门为你挑的
Picked it out, special.
这也是你偷的吗
Did you steal that one, too?
不是
No.
这是礼物
It was a gift.
我借来的礼物
A borrowed gift that, um…
好吧 是我偷的
Okay, yep, I stole it.
听着
Look, um…
在火车场的时候
Back at the train yard…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry for, um…
我不应该离开你的
I never should’ve left your side.
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
没有人是忠诚的 你为什么要忠诚呢
Nobody else is loyal, so why should you be?
我就应该相信你的
I should’ve just believed you.
不 你不应该相信我
No. You shouldn’t have believed me.
无论我说过什么关于自♥由♥自在的话
Whatever I said about that, about, you know, being free and…
都不是真的
That was not true.
因为没有你的自♥由♥自在 就是…
Because being free without you there, now it’s just…
就是形影单只
That’s just… being alone.
你知道我是条流浪狗
Look, um, you know I’m a street dog.
我对谁都没有多大价值
And I don’t have much value to anyone…
千万别这么说
Don’t you say that.
对我来说你是有价值的
You have value to me.
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你
Missed you, too.
有时候我晚上出来只是为了对着月亮嚎叫
Sometimes I come outside at night just to howl at the moon.
这个没必要停止
Well, that… That doesn’t have to end.
我们可以一起嚎叫 一起自♥由♥奔跑
We could howl again. We can run free.
一起去更多的冒险
Have more adventures.
现在还为时不晚
It’s… It’s not too late for that.
是吧
Is it?
抱歉 但为时已晚
Sorry… but it is.
我属于这里 和吉姆
I belong here… with Jim Dear,
达令还有露露在一起 我们是一家人
and Darling, and Lulu. We’re a family.
他们离不开我
They depend on me.
我对他们忠诚
And I’m loyal to them.
是啊 你是
Yeah, you’re…
你是对的
You’re right.
这是你应得的 淑女
You deserve it, Lady.
这也是你应得的
You deserve it, too.
你应该得到爱
You deserve love.
很遗憾不是和我
I’m just sorry that it can’t be with me.
淑女 进屋来
Lady! Come inside.
我这就走
I’ll go.
你应该和家人在一起
You belong with your family.
淑女 别在外面淋雨了
Lady! Come in out of the rain.
谁啊
It’s…
露露
Lulu!
我要找的那条流浪狗曾经和你家的狗一起混
The stray I’m after was running around the streets with your dog.
-淑女 -淑女
– Lady! – Lady!
我知道它要来这里 你家的狗也知道
I know he’s coming here. And she knows it, too!
-淑女 -没事的 这样吧
– Lady! – It’s all right. You know what?
-别这样 -我让它去冷静一下 过来
– No. Please. – I’m gonna let her calm down. Come on.
很显然这就是它叫个不停的原因
That’s obviously why she’s barking.
好了好了 没事的
There, there. It’s all right.
不 实际上我认为
No, actually I think she’s still
它对收容的经历心有余悸
upset about her experience at the pound.
很明显它在那里一点教训也没长
Well, clearly she learned nothing from her time there.
一会就好 淑女
Just for a minute, Lady.
力气真大
So strong. She…
淑女
Lady?
这么晚了 还好我们听到敲门声了
It’s so late. It’s a good thing we heard the door.
-我们正准备睡觉呢 -是啊
– We were about to get into bed. – Oh, yeah.
没错 夫人 事关安全不能等到早上
It sure is, ma’am. Safety can’t wait till morning.
淑女
Lady?
淑女 是我
Lady? It’s me!
谢天谢地 你回来了
Thank goodness! You came back!
你没事吧 出什么事了
Are you okay? What’s wrong?
露露的房♥间里有只老鼠 但我出不去
There’s a rat in Lulu’s room. But I can’t get out of here.
-我来处理 -真的吗
I’ll take care of it. You will?
好 不过小心 捕狗人在屋里
Okay. But be careful. The dog catcher’s in there.
别担心 交给我
Don’t worry. I got this.
快点
Hurry!
我已经追踪这条流浪狗好几个小时了
I’ve been tracking this street dog for hours.
就算它现在还没到 很快也会来
If he isn’t here already, he will be.
这就是你之前在找的那条流浪狗吗
This is the same stray that you were looking for before?
正是那条
The very one.
你还没抓到它吗
And you still haven’t caught him?
那边是你家后院吗
Is that the back of your property?
什么 那请进吧
What… What… Please, come right in.
等一下
What’s… Hold on.
什么 抱歉
What? I’m sorry.
你确定它朝我家来了吗
And you’re sure he’s headed this way?
确定 为了你们的安全 我最好在这里等它
Yes. And for your safety, I better wait for him.
你最好泡点咖啡
And you’d better make some coffee.
吉姆 你听到了
Jim, you heard the man.
马上就来 达令
Right away, Darling.
只有咖啡没有蛋糕可不行
Coffee without cake is the devil’s work.
楼上发生什么了
What is going on up there?
我跟你说 我差点
I’m telling you, I had him…
就把它抓起来了
inches from custody.
别忘了 这条狗浑身生疮
And keep in mind, this dog is mangy,
肮脏不堪 非常危险
dirty, dangerous.
滚开
Get off me!
不 离宝宝远点
No! Stay away from the baby!

No!
在审判中…
In the trial
你没事
You’re okay.
等等 那是露露吗
Wait, is that Lulu?
天啊
Oh, God.
露露
Lulu?
滚开 离她远点
Get away! Get away from her!
别过来 退后 退后
All right, stay back! Get back! Back up!
-露 -它在这儿
– Lu! – He’s here!
-露露 -去抱孩子
– Lulu! – Get the baby!
-她没事吧 -我不知道
– Is she all right? – I don’t know!
别动 别动
Stay! Stay!
没事了 它在这儿 狗在这儿
We’re okay. He’s here! The dog’s here!
你们逃过一劫
You got very lucky there.
这家伙真是个祸害
This one’s a real menace.
小心 你确定抓牢了吗
Careful. Are you sure you’ve got him?
别担心 它跑不掉了
Don’t worry. He’s not going anywhere.
流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
真奇怪 我以前从没见过这条狗
This is so strange. I’ve never seen this dog before in my life.
我不知道它是怎么进去的
I’m not sure how he could’ve got inside.
狗是很危险的
Dogs can be dangerous.
这种事正是我们这行想要防范的
This is exactly the kinda thing we try to prevent in my profession.
当然
Of course.
不过我得说
You know, I must say, I…
一开始我没把你当回事
I didn’t take you seriously at first.
经常有人这么说
I get that a lot.
不过现在你安全了
But you’re safe now.
它不在街上游荡了
He’s off the streets,
而如何处理袭击人类的狗
and we’ve got strict rules on what happens
我们有严格的规定
to dogs that attack humans.
非常感谢你抽出时间
Well, thank you very much for your time.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
你听到那边的骚动了吗
Did you hear all that ruckus?
你真的觉得他要伤害小宝宝吗
Do you really think he went after the wee baby?
我从没信任过他

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章好小子们
下一篇文章绿皮书
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!