– No. My mom’s coming. – No, she’s not.
-她会来的 -我们说好在我家过夜的
– Yeah, she is. – The plan was to sleep over at my house.
不 没关系
No. It’s fine.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
马特
Matt.
你出过国吗
Have you ever been out of the country?
小时候出过
When I was little.
我爸爸以前有一份在巴西的工作
My– my dad had a job that took him to Brazil.
我看照片想起来的
I remember from the pictures.
我梦想去
My dream to–
-对不起 -不 没关系 你说
– Sorry. – No. No, you go.
我从没出过国
I’ve never been out of the country.
我梦想去巴黎
It’s, it’s my dream to go to Paris.
巴黎
Paris.
所以我在学法语
That’s why I’m taking French.
我妈说法语没用
My mom said French wasn’t useful.
如果你想去巴黎就有用
It is if you wanna go to Paris.
我还是不知道怎么用你给我的卷发棒
I still don’t know how to use those rollers that you gave me.
很简单
It’s so easy.
等卷发棒热起来之后
So, after they heat up–
取一绺头发
…you– you take your hair
把头发这样卷起来 然后
and you twist the hair like this, and…
拉里 我们还能撑多久
Larry, how long will this hold us?
-我不知道 -总有人得知道
– I don’t know. – Well, somebody’s gotta know.
我不确定
I’m not sure.
要是有人出点事怎么办
What happens if somebody gets in an accident?
遣散费马上就到期了
The severance package expires all at once.
自然年内不可能了
Not within the calendar year.
-她回来了吗 -要不今晚就算了吧
– Is she home? – Maybe just leave it tonight.
不 她懂事了 她不能再这样偷溜进来了
No, she knows better. She can’t sneak around like this.
玛丽恩
Marion.
克里斯汀 你不能把房♥间弄得这么乱
Christine. You can’t leave your room like this.
我没有
I didn’t.
没有一件东西是放好的
None of these things were put away right.
乱糟糟的
They aren’t nice.
-克里斯汀 快收拾 -我把衣服收好了
– Christine, now. – I put my clothes away.
-我叫淑女鸟 -不要对我撒谎
– My name is Lady Bird. – Don’t lie to me.
这件校服 到周一就会跟一团抹布一样
This uniform– this is gonna look like trash on Monday.
这样放不对 不能把衣服团成一团
This isn’t right. We can’t treat our clothes like this.
我不知道你的那些有钱的朋友是怎么做的
I don’t know what your wealthy friends do–
我怎么放衣服跟你有什么关系
Why do you care what I do to my clothes?
你♥爸♥爸没工作
Your father doesn’t have a job.
他失业了
He lost his job.
需要他进来向你解释这些吗
Do you need him to come in here and explain that to you?
当然他或许不会这样做 他是老好人
Of course, he probably wouldn’t anyway. He’s Mr. Nice guy,
我一直不得不当个坏人
and I always have to be the bad guy.
我们能不能
Can we please just talk…
-你不能邋邋遢遢的 -明天再谈
– It can’t look like a rag, -…about this tomorrow?
因为那会让我们一家人看起来像乞丐一样
Because that makes us look like rags.
想听真话吗 这就是真话
You wanna know the truth? Here’s the truth.
你那些朋友们的爸爸或许可以雇用你♥爸♥
Some of your friends’ fathers could employ your father,
但如果这家人看起来不体面 他们就不会雇你♥爸♥
and they’re not gonna do it if it looks like his family is trash.
你懂吗
You understand?
要是没把衣服收好
Didn’t you ever go to sleep
你就不睡觉吗
without putting all your clothes away perfectly?
一次都没有吗
Like even once?
你不希望你妈妈没生气吗
And don’t you wish your mom hadn’t gotten angry?
我妈是个酗酒的虐待狂
My mother was an abusive alcoholic.
所以 你对任何天主教大学都没兴趣
So, I understand you’re not interested in any catholic colleges.
没兴趣
No way.
对不起 但是确实没兴趣
Sorry. But yes, no way.
所以你要申请加州大学各分校和州立大学
Then you’ll be applying to UCs and state schools.
是的 还有东海岸一些像耶鲁一样的文理学院
Yeah, but also those east coast liberal arts schools like Yale,
不是特指耶鲁 因为我可能考不上
but not Yale, because I probably couldn’t get in.
你肯定考不上
You definitely couldn’t get in.
我的责任之一是帮你认清现实
Part of my job is to help you be realistic.
是啊 好像所有人都有这份责任
Yeah. It seems like everyone’s job.
你的SAT成绩出奇的好
Your SAT scores are strangely very good.
我给一些你感兴趣的
I had placed some calls to
本地大学的校友打了几通电♥话♥
local alumni of the schools you’re interested in,
不幸的是 已经没有面试机会了
but unfortunately, all the interviews are taken.
所以那意味着什么呢
So what does that mean?
意味着你得靠卷面成绩进大学了
It means you’ll have to get in on how you look on paper.
*梦想不灭 请一直心怀梦想*
*Dreams don’t die, so keep an eye on your dream*
*在你发现之前 你已登上山巅*
*And before you know where you are, there you are*
好了 停停停
All right. Stop, stop, stop.
我们是不是该回家了
Should we go home?
我妈总是气呼呼的
My mom is always mad.
回家晚也没关系 反正她都是要生气的
Doesn’t matter if I get home late. She’ll be mad at me anyway.
-你妈对你真严厉 -是的 她很爱我
– Your mom’s hard on you. – Yeah, well, she loves me a lot.
选颗我们俩的星星吧
Pick a star for us.
那颗 就在那
That one. Right there.
最亮的旁边 有颗暗一点的 看到了吗
Next to the bright one, and then the dim one. You see it?
那就是我们的星星
That’s our star.
其实
You know…
你可以摸我的胸 你知道吧
You can touch my boobs, right?
我知道 我很尊重你才没摸
I know. It’s just that I respect you too much for that.
好 太好了
Cool. Awesome.
我非常理解 谢谢你
I totally get that. Thank you.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
如果你有胸的话 我也不会摸的
If you had boobs, I wouldn’t touch them either.
我很尊重你
I respect you so much…
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我们的星星就叫克劳德吧
Let’s name our star Claude.
你不觉得太做作了吗
That’s pretentious, don’t you think?
是法语名 我们给它起什么名字好
It’s French. What should we name it?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you! – I love you.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
不碰男生的老二是正常的
It’s normal to not touch a penis.
我得去上课了
I have to go to class.
-但是我没课 -我得考过历史
– But I have free period. – I need to pass history.
我觉得高中学习这方面已经完事了
I think we’re done with the learning portion of high school.
-我得走了 -不许走
– I’m gonna go. – No.
我不喜欢一个人待着
I hate being alone.
拜拜 爱你
Bye! Love you!
旧货商店
丹尼说没说 他奶奶办的是不是正式的感恩节晚宴
Did Danny say whether his grandmother has a formal Thanksgiving?
不知道 反正有许多孩子
I don’t know. There are a lot of kids,
但是她过着那种40年代的精致生活
but she lives in the fab 40s.
我跟你♥爸♥有一次
Oh, well, your dad and I
去那片小区参加过一次晚宴
went to a dinner party once in that neighborhood.
ISC的总裁 还挺正式的
The CEO of ISC. That was pretty formal.
你又不是去参加葬礼
You’re not going to a funeral.
我不知道 什么样算是”富人感恩节”服装
Well, I don’t know. What says “Rich people Thanksgiving”?
我就是觉得
I just think it’s such a shame
最后一个感恩节你不跟家人过
that you’re spending your last Thanksgiving
反倒去跟一家素未谋面的人过 挺丢人的
with a family you’ve never met instead of us, but–
不过我知道 你就想那样
I know. I guess you want it that way.
-你累吗 -不累
– Are you tired? – No.
-玛丽恩 -乔伊斯 宝宝怎么样了
– Hey, Marion. – Hey, Joyce. Hey, how’s the baby?
-会爬了 -等会儿去收银台我想看看照片
– She’s crawling. – No! I wanna see a picture at checkout.
-好啊 -好
– Ok. – Ok.
-你要是累的话 我们坐一会儿 -我不累
– ‘Cause if you’re tired, we can sit down. – I’m not tired.
因为你刚才拖着脚走路 我看不出你是不是累了
Okay. I just couldn’t tell because you were dragging your feet.
我就是看不出来
Well, I just couldn’t tell.
你为什么不直接说”抬脚走路”
Why didn’t you just say, “Pick up your feet”?
我不知道你是不是累了
I didn’t know if you were tired.
-你刚才那叫消极攻击 -我没有
– You were being passive-aggressive. – No, I wasn’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!