你认为改善高谭市最好的方法是摧毁一切吗
You think the best way to fix Gotham is to destroy everything in it?
没错
Correct.
是吗你休想
Yeah, not gonna happen.
这就像我最爱的电玩游戏
This is just like my favorite video game.
现在 迎战大魔王吧
And now, the final boss.
出来吧 布鲁斯
Come out, come out, Bruce.
我知道你在下面
I know you’re under there.
哈维 我们可以谈谈吗
Harvey, can’t we talk about this?
我不想再谈了我我们两个都不想谈
I’m through talking. I… Both of us are.
抱歉 纯属意外
Sorry, total accident.
撑住 哈维 我抓住你了
Hold on, Harvey, I’ve got you.
你竟然救我
You’d save me?
就算我想毁了高谭市
Even though I want the city destroyed?
人人都值得第二次机会
We all deserve a second chance.
你也一样 哈维
Even you, Harvey.
噢 好感人哦
Oh, that’s so sweet.

我刚才吐了
I just threw up in my mouth.
呃 他是真的吐了
Ugh. He’s not kidding.
但是
But…
没想到你这么冷血 哈维
That was cold, even for you, Harvey.
我从高手那里学来的
I learn from the best.
现在该处理正事了
Now, to get into something more appropriate.
希望其他人都还撑得住
I can only hope the others are holding up okay.
好 罗宾 交给你了
All right, Robin, you do the honors.
让你们瞧瞧蝙蝠家族的厉害
Get ready for the Bat family.
水喔 小子
Way to go, squirt.
换我们了 蝙蝠女
Our turn, Batgirl.
夜翼 你没事吧
Nightwing, are you all right?
所以我只需要被雷射光击中
So, all I have to do is get hit by a giant laser
你就会再跟我说话了 对吗
to get you to talk to me again, huh?
是人造卫星 若不把它关闭
It’s the satellite. Until that thing is shut down
我们永远也无法阻止欧麦克
we’re never going to be able to stop those OMACs.
疑问卫星记录显示你曾逃离
Query, satellite records indicate you fled
蝙蝠侠的组织
from Batman’s employ.
你对高谭市充满了愤怒
Your anger towards Gotham is cataloged.

你为什么要抗拒
Why do you resist?
因为蝙蝠侠说得对
Because Batman was right.
人生不是待在家里无所事事
Life isn’t about sitting down and doing nothing.
而是要到外面帮助别人
It’s about getting out there and helping others.
帮助你的城市还有朋友
Helping your city, your friends.
你的家人
Your family.
我的高能枪
My blaster!
看来我得用别的方法了
Well, looks like I’ll have to improvise.
请你别这么做
Please, don’t.
我不建议你这么做
I would not advise that.
外部连接已断开
External connection severed.
一定是蝙蝠侠成功了它们都关机了
Batman must’ve done it. They’ve all shut down.
那人造卫星呢
What about the satellite?
糟糕什么糟糕
Uh-oh. What “uh-oh”?
我不喜欢听到糟糕
I do not like “uh-ohs.”
人造卫星失去能源
The satellite. With its power gone
就会被地心引力拉回地球
it’s being pulled towards Earth.
所以呢所以
So? So
根据我的物理作业
according to my physics homework
它在撞击之前会达到终极速度
it’ll reach terminal velocity before impact.
那么大的人造卫星就意味着
And a satellite of that size means…
这是我的白目男友 各位
My insensitive boyfriend, everyone.
我们必须阻止它 罗宾可以移♥动♥到拦截航道吗
We have to stop it. Robin, can we move to an intercept course?
应该可以
Yeah, I think so.
执行吧
Do it.
这么做对吗撞击不是会摧毁
Is that wise? I mean, won’t the impact destroy
路径上的所有东西吗
anything in its path?
是的
Yes.
蝙蝠女侠 你真是简单明了
Batwoman, you are so hardcore.
太好了
我成功了
I did it!
我终于击败大魔王了
I finally beat the final boss.

红头罩蝙蝠侠怎么了
The Hood? What happened to Batman?
都不重要了 你毁了一切
Not that it matters now. You’ve ruined everything!
我要像解决布鲁斯韦恩一样解决你
I’m going to have to end you like I ended Bruce Wayne.
差点解决了布鲁斯韦恩才对啊
Almost ended Bruce Wayne.
他目前很安全 目前正在享受热石和芳香疗法呢
He’s safe and currently unwinding at a hot rock and aromatherapy session.
他沮丧到不行所以预订了六十分钟疗程
He was so upset, he booked 60 minutes.
也就是比你多59分钟58秒双面人
Which is 59 minutes and 58 seconds more than you have, Two-Face.
完蛋了
This is gonna hurt.
结束了吗
Is it over?
第446条守则对付高阶人工智慧时
Rule 446, when dealing with an advanced AI
务必备用电力恢复
you always… Back-up power restored.
启动第二协定
Secondary protocol engaged.
第二协定兄弟眼
什么是第二协定
Secondary protocol? Brother Eye, what is the secondary protocol?
增加
韦恩企业核能设施的动力
Brother Eye will supercharge the nuclear energy facility in Wayne Enterprises
直到它爆♥炸♥为止
until it explodes.
你的大楼里有核子反应炉
You have a nuclear reactor in the building?
那是安全干净的能源 老兄
It’s safe and clean energy, chum.
对了 我查过chum这个字意思是给鲨鱼吃的鱼饵
I looked up “chum” by the way. It means fish cut up into shark bait.
兄弟眼 马上关闭
Brother Eye, shut it down.
未经授权的命令
Unauthorized command.
未经授权什么意思
Unauthorized? What does that mean?
谁有授权
Who’s authorized?
韦恩企业的执行长
The CEO of Wayne Enterprises.
他就是韦恩企业的执行长
He’s the CEO of Wayne Enterprises.
我来了 我刚才在睡觉
I’m here. Just taking a nap.
这些亿万富翁都很懒惰
These billionaires. So lazy.
快点 布鲁斯 振作点一切很快就会结束
Come on, Bruce, buck up. This will all be over soon.
蝙蝠侠就是布鲁斯韦恩的可能性是百分之一
Likelihood Batman is Bruce Wayne, 1%.
老天 今晚真是愈来愈棘手了
Oh, man, could this night get any weirder?
趁现在还差一点
Now! Almost.
发射
Eject!
史上最赞工作
Best job ever!
兄弟眼 很抱歉我耍了你
Brother Eye, I’m sorry I fooled you.
兄弟眼其实我就是布鲁斯韦恩
The truth is, Brother Eye, I’m Bruce Wayne.
疑问 为什么布鲁斯韦恩讨厌他的公♥司♥
Query, why does Bruce Wayne hate his company?
为什么布鲁斯韦恩讨厌我
Why does Bruce Wayne hate me?
我并不讨厌你 兄弟眼
I don’t hate you, Brother Eye.
阿福 唯一有意义的事情就是伸张正义
Alfred, the only worthwhile cause is justice.
如果我得再开完一个介绍愚蠢电脑程式的会议
If I have to sit through another meeting about some stupid computer program…
愚蠢电脑程式
…stupid computer program…
听着
Listen
我非常专注在打击犯罪 还有拯救世界上
I can get so wrapped up in crimefighting and trying to save the world
因此我并未花足够的时间理解其他人的感受
that I don’t spend enough time thinking about other people’s feelings.
我父亲打造这间公♥司♥的时候并不是为了赚钱
When my father built this company, it wasn’t to help his bottom line.
而是为了帮助整座高谭市
It was to help Gotham as a whole.
我忘了那才是让整座城市变好的关键
I forgot that’s what makes a community great.
不需要离开和重新开始才能让家族变好
What makes a family great isn’t leaving and starting over.
而是要学会依靠彼此
It’s learning to stick together.
尤其是在困难的时期
Especially in the tough times.
我欠你们俩一个道歉
I owe you both an apology.
你有成为英雄的实力
You have the ability to be heroes.
我很抱歉我的自私阻碍了你
And I’m sorry if my selfishness got in the way of that.
第二协定解除
Secondary protocol aborted.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
进入睡眠模式
Entering sleep mode.
老天 刚才真是好险
Oh, man, that was close.
杰森 我刚才说的是真心话
Jason, I meant what I said.
我从没想过要伤害你这对我来说意义重大
I never meant to hurt you. That means a lot.
很抱歉我离开了答应我
你绝不会再这么做
I’m sorry for running away. Just promise me you’ll never do it again.
我答应你
I promise.
我们回家吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!