嗯 安全带
Hmm? Seat belts.
手放九点钟和三点钟方位
Hands at nine and three
还有检查后照镜
and you might want to check your rearview mirror.
好的 抱歉 我以为你赶时间
Okay. Well, sorry. Thought you were in a hurry.
行车安全马虎不得 市民
You can’t rush car safety, citizen.
现在出发吧
Now, let’s go.
然后我跟他说我这个年纪早就可以跟忍♥者对打了
And then I told him I was totally old enough to fight ninjas.
但他却说
But he was all
“等你再大一点吧”
“Maybe when you’re older.”
有没有搞错
I mean, come on.
蝙蝠侠真的很不讲理欸
Batman is just so unreasonable.
我懂
I know.
我本来要回传她讯息
I mean, I was gonna text her back.
但你得给男人一点时间想想嘛
You have to give a guy a minute.
总不能每次都传“赞”的表情符号♥吧
You can’t just keep sending “thumbs-up” all the time.
我想要更有创意嘛
I wanted to do something original, like…
例如笑点符号♥加颗爱心之类的
a smiley-face with a heart or something.
我还没想好
I hadn’t figured it out.
嗯我们是聊同一件事吗
Um, are we talking about the same thing?
噢抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
你在聊蝙蝠侠 不是蝙蝠女
You said Batman, not Batgirl.
听着 没人比我更清楚蝙蝠侠有多不讲理
Listen, no one knows how unreasonable Batman is better than me.
噢他以前真的很让人火大
Oh, he used to make me so angry.
是什么改变了他
What changed?
有一次双面人把我们困在一座充满机器鲨的池子里
One time, Two-Face had us trapped over this pool of robotic sharks.
我们之中只有一人能存活
It was either him or me.
后来怎样了
Well, what happened?
蝙蝠侠做了什么
What did Batman do?
他毫不迟疑
He didn’t hesitate.
他自愿跟鲨鱼一起被丢掉池子里
He offered himself up to be thrown in with the sharks.
我在那时才明白他比自己更在乎我
That’s when I realized he cares more for me
还有你
for you
他最后才会关心他自己
than he’ll ever care for himself.
罗宾 他之所以对你这么严格
Robin, the only reason he’s so hard on you
是因为他希望你安全
is he wants you to be safe.
我很安全啊
I’m safe.
我是安全先生欸
I am Mr. Safe!
安全先生是吧
“Mr. Safe,” huh?
雪在现在这个季节
Snow? At this time of year?
有点不对劲 一定是这样
Something fishy’s going on. That’s for sure.
快逃
Move!
回答这道谜语
Riddle me this.
冬天的鸟叫什么
What do you call a bird in winter?
发抖的鸟
A brrrd!
回答这道谜语
Riddle me this.
两个即将入狱的罪犯叫什么
What do you call two criminals who’re about to go to prison?
什么
What?

The… Uh…
我我不知道
Uh, I… I got nothing.
你们准备进黑门监狱吧
You’re going to Blackgate.
我们是不会这么容易被关住的鸟人
We’re not caged that easily, bird-boy.
它们看起来不可怕
They don’t look scary.
你就是非得多嘴 是吗
You had to say something, didn’t you?
你们现在是要乖乖地过来还是
Now, are you two gonna come quietly or…
嘿他们跑去哪里了
Hey! Where’d they go?
再见 蝙蝠小鬼
Bye-bye, Bat-babies.
你们是逃不掉的
You’re not getting away that easily.
罗宾 等一下
Robin, wait!
我惨了
I’m in so much trouble.
快点 企鹅人那个小鬼快追上来了
Faster, Penguin. That little pest is gaining on us.
这应该能拖住他
This should slow him down.
我真的完蛋了
I’m in so much trouble.
我想蝙蝠侠说得对
I guess Batman was right.
建筑学真的很有用
Buildology for the win.
企鹅人 我的朋友
Penguin, my friend.
谁有用不完的钱
What has full pockets
一座私人岛屿而且没有蝙蝠
a private island, and no bats?
是谁呢 谜语人
Tell me, Riddler.
等红头罩把酬劳给我们之后
After Red Hood’s check clears
答案就是我们
we do.
我们刚才不是说了吗
Like we said
进去黑门监狱蹲吧
going to Blackgate.
哇 就连我都无法这么厉害
Wow. I couldn’t do it better myself.
事实上 我也办得到
Well, actually, yeah, I could.
真可悲
Pathetic.
看来他并没有用以前的方法训练他们
It seems he’s not training them like he used to.
我还以为会很无聊地收工了呢
And here I thought this was gonna get boring.
好久不见了
Long time no see.
放马过来 夜翼
Come on, Nightwing.
你是赢不了我的
You can’t win.
我对你的招式了若指掌
I know all your moves.
是吗
You think so?
哈 宝刀未老
Still got it.
要来场比赛吗 杂耍小子
Up for a little race, circus boy?
不 真的是蝙蝠侠
No, no, really. The Batman.
不 这不是藉口
No, it’s not an excuse.
我发誓 噢他来了
I promise. Oh, here he comes.
好 我待会再打给你我爱你 再见
Okay, I’ll call you back later. Love you. Bye.
好 我们走吧
All right. Let’s go.
你买♥♥好尿布了吗好了
You got the diapers? Check.
漫画呢买♥♥了
Comic book? Check.
签名呢
Autograph?
写上“致最佳伙伴 弗雷德”
“To my best buddy, Fred.”
是“弗” 不是“佛”哦
That’s F-R-E-D.
好 我们走吧
Okay, let’s go.
好的 噢有买♥♥冰淇淋吗
Okay. Ooh, what about the ice cream?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
蝙蝠侠竟然忘了冰淇淋
Batman forgot the ice cream.
他知道不少捷径嘛
So, he knows some shortcuts, eh?
我也知道
Well, so do I.
不错嘛 老头
Not bad, old man.
只剩下一个了
And then there was one.
(小心灰色幽灵)
做得好 市民 全城感激你
Good work, kind citizen. Your city thanks you.
不客气 蝙蝠侠
No problem, Mr. Batman.
祝你一切顺利
Good luck with whatever you’re doing.
嘿 可以问个问题吗
Uh, hey, quick question.
不好意思 为什么要秀徽章
Sorry. Um, what was with your badge?
就是为什么蝙蝠侠要秀徽章
Like, why does Batman have a badge?
这样大家才知道我是蝙蝠侠
So people know I’m Batman.
但是你穿得就像蝙蝠侠啊
But you are dressed like Batman.
光看就知道你是蝙蝠侠了
It’s pretty clear that you’re Batman.
我得走了
I got to go.
好的 没问题
Okay, all right.
噢你好 我是惠兹电台记者比利巴特森
Oh, hi. I’m Billy Batson with WHIZ.
我是蝙蝠侠天啊 蝙蝠侠
I’m Batman. Oh, man, the Batman.
如果我成功采访到你
If I land an interview with you
我一定能替孤儿院筹到钱
I’m sure I can get some money for the orphanage.
孤儿院是啊
The orphanage? Yeah.
嗯我住的孤儿院目前遇到一些困难
Um, the orphanage I live in is having some hard times.
我猜布鲁斯韦恩卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
I guess Bruce Wayne decided to sell his company
之后买♥♥下的人不想继续资助了
and whoever bought it doesn’t want to help out.
谁买♥♥下了公♥司♥
Who bought the company?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可惜韦恩先生不明白他对高谭市的贡献有多大
It’s too bad Mr. Wayne doesn’t know how much he means to Gotham
或许这样他就不会卖♥♥掉公♥司♥了
or he’d never have sold.
现在有许多孩子需要衣服
Now there are a bunch of kids that need help with clothes,food
还有食物 你知道的
you know.
所以我才在做播客
It’s why I’m doing my podcast.
如果我能报导好题材也许就能卖♥♥个好价钱
If I can get a good story
替其他孤儿多筹些资金

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!