如果您有此意的话
If you wanted it to.
太好了 做得好
Perfect. That’s amazing. Good job.
有兄弟眼在我就不用处理公事了
With Brother Eye in charge, I don’t need to be.
我先失陪了
Now, if you’ll excuse me.
但是我们准备聘请的新任法务长该怎么
Oh, but what about the new legal council that we’re hiring for…
你自己看着办就行了
Yeah, whatever you think is best.
阿福 把车开出来 我得马上离开这栋大楼
Alfred, bring the car around. I need to get out of this building ASAP.
发生攻击事件了吗 少爷
Is there an attack, sir?
需要我通知其他成员吗
Shall I alert the others?
是我的精神遭到攻击了
The only attack is on my sanity.
我必须少花时间开会
I need to spend less time in meetings
多花点时间在现实世界
and more time out in the real world
做重要的工作
doing the important work.
布鲁斯少爷 恕我直言
Master Bruce, with all due respect
韦恩企业是您的家族遗产
Wayne Enterprises is your family’s legacy.
布鲁斯韦恩用它所赚的钱
Bruce Wayne uses the money it generates
去做更多有意义的事情
for a lot of worthwhile causes.
阿福 唯一有意义的事情就是伸张正义
Alfred, the only worthwhile cause is justice.
如果我得再开完一个
If I have to sit through another meeting
介绍愚蠢电脑程式的会议
about some stupid computer program
我就要改名叫做“发疯侠”
I’ll have to change my name to “Ripping My Hair Out By Its Roots Man.”
这么说有点太夸张了
That’s a bit overdramatic…
即使是您也一样 布鲁斯少爷
Even for you, Master Bruce.
是吗 阿福是这样吗
Is it, Alfred? Is it?
我不想再当布鲁斯韦恩了
I’m done being Bruce Wayne.
他是个没用的亿万富翁
He’s a billionaire waste of space.
他总是无忧无虑俊俏的脸蛋总是挂着迷人微笑
Always happy, with his perfect smile and chiseled features.
他是所有男人的天敌全世界所爱戴的对象
The envy of every man, and loved by everyone around the world.
听起来很可怕 布鲁斯少爷
Sounds dreadful, Master Bruce.
没错
It is.
有了这个叫兄弟眼球还是什么的新发明
With this new Brother Eyeball or whatever it’s called
韦恩企业就不再需要我了
Wayne Enterprises doesn’t need me.
事实上
In fact…
阿福 我要你卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Alfred, I want you to sell the company.
少爷
Sir!
首先 可以请您重新考虑吗
Firstly, might you reconsider?
再来 管家学校可没教我们怎么卖♥♥公♥司♥啊
Secondly, that’s not something they taught us in butler school.
我相信网路上有教学影片
Oh, I’m sure there’s a “how-to” video online.
还有 同时发布新闻稿
In the meantime, put out a press release.
现在 我们回家吧是的 布鲁斯少爷
Now let’s go home. Yes, Master Bruce.
双面人 是时候执行A计划了
Two-Face, it’s time to implement Plan A.
天啊 这里好黑啊
Wowsers, it’s dark in here.
你应该开灯 眼睛才不会疲劳
You should turn on a light so you don’t strain your eyes.
很好 律师有话要说
Oh, here we go. The lawyer’s got something to say.
惊喜
Surprise!
别理那个乖宝宝
Don’t mind goody two-shoes.
你怎么确定能让他们分头行动
How can you be sure you can get them all alone?
噢 问得好
Ooh, good question.
怎么做因为我很清楚蝙蝠侠在想什么
How? Because I know how Batman thinks.
你以前也说过这句话
I’ve heard that before.
我相信你听过
Oh, I’m sure you have.
可能你以前合作过的坏蛋都跟你说过一样的话
Probably from all the other villains you’ve teamed up with in the past.
你的问题就在这里
That’s your problem.
总是光听不练
Always listening, never doing.
你知道你为什么一直只是个B咖坏蛋吗 哈维
Do you know why you’re always going to be a B-list villain, Harvey?
因为你还没真正了解
It’s because you haven’t realized
成功的最重要原则
the most important rule for being successful.
噢我想知道 是什么
Ooh, I wanna know. What’s that?
天助勇者
Fortune favors the bold.
天助勇者
Fortune favors the bold.
是哈维丹特律师
It’s attorney Harvey Dent.
嘿 丹特 你对谣传的神秘黑夜潜行者蝙蝠侠
Hey, Dent, what can you tell us about the rumors
有什么看法吗
of a mysterious Batman prowling the streets at night?
哦 我向各位保证绝对没有
Oh, I can assure you, there is no such…
看 是布鲁斯韦恩
Look, it’s Bruce Wayne.
嘿 布鲁斯 看这里看这里 布鲁斯
Hey, Bruce, over here. Over here, Bruce.
韦恩先生 这里对镜头露出招牌微笑
Mr. Wayne, over here.
嗨 哈维 很高兴能见到你
Hey, Harv, nice to see you.
您的气色不错 布鲁斯我喜欢您的西装
You’re lookin’ good, Bruce. I love your suit.
韦恩先生 请问
Mister Wayne, a quote.
您成功的秘诀是什么
What do you attribute to all your success?
哦 我父亲曾经说过的话影响我最深
Oh, it all boils down to something my father used to tell me.
“天助勇者”
Fortune favors the bold.
天助勇者
Fortune favors the bold.
你走吧 哈维我们还有工作要做
Now, run along, Harvey. We’ve got work to do.
再怎么样
Of all the…
我们都不该受到如此对待
We do not deserve to be treated like that.
没错 但我想他说得没错
I agree, but I also think he’s right.
不 我不认为我们是B咖也许我们是A小咖
No, I don’t think we’re B-list, I mean, maybe an A-minus.
不 你这个笨蛋
No, you nincompoop!
关于他说的话
About what he said.
那个B咖亿万富翁布鲁斯韦恩说过的话
What that billionaire bum Bruce Wayne used to say.
噢 你答应过我不会再说到B咖这个字
Oh, you promised we would never talk about the “B” word.
别再抱怨了 你这个幼稚鬼
Oh, stop whining, you big baby.
你不需要浪费时间想韦恩的事
Wayne isn’t worth the mental energy.
他的迷人微笑和豪♥宅♥
His flashy smile, his big house
如果我像他这么有钱
我也能对这座城市有所贡献
you know, if I had that kind of money, I would really do some good in this city.
(韦恩企业出♥售♥)
“韦恩企业出♥售♥”
“Wayne Enterprises for sale.”
这世界真是无奇不有啊
Would you look at that.
要是我跟你说
You know, what if I told you
有个办法能让我们同时解决 蝙蝠侠和布鲁斯韦恩呢
there’s a way that we could take care of Batman and Bruce Wayne in one fell swoop?
我洗耳恭听
I’m listening.
我们这次就别唱反调了
What if, instead of always fighting against each other
我们联手怎么样
we work together instead?
我和你联手吗
Me and you, like a team op?
没错我想我知道该怎么改变高谭市
Exactly. I think I know a way that we can change Gotham
除掉蝙蝠侠让韦恩得到应有的惩罚
destroy Batman, and give Wayne the punishment he deserves.
达米安啊
Damian.
你的数学作业写完了吗
Are you done with your math homework?
刚写完
I just finished.
物理呢写完了
What about physics? Done.
法医学逃脱术都做完了
Forensics? Escapology? Done. Done.
还有三章地中海神话
And the three chapters on Mediterranean mythology
以及它们跟社会经济哲学的关系
and their relation to socio-economic philosophy?
超无聊 但也做完了

Boring, but done.
你的建筑学论文呢
What about your thesis on buildology?
建筑学我也需要会盖房♥子吗
Buildology? When am I ever going to have to build anything in the real world?
这世界已经有太多建筑大♥师♥了
They’ve got master builders for that sort of stuff.
你一定会很惊讶
You’d be surprised.
所以你完成全部的作业了吗
So, you’ve finished everything?
很好想去巡逻两小时吗
Great! What do you say to two hours of patrol?
真的假的你是说真的吗
Really? You mean it?
对 但只有两小时
Yes, but only two hours.
巡逻完马上回来钻研世界语好吗
After that, straight back and work on your Esperanto, okay?
好耶
Yes!
终于 我等不及要进入舒服的空间了
Finally. I can’t wait to get into something a bit more comfortable.
好了 罗宾
All right, Robin
是时候让各地罪犯见识我们的厉害了
time to strike fear into the hearts of criminals everywhere.
我们还要去别的地方吗
We’re going somewhere else?
不 我是说高谭市
No, I meant in Gotham.
那你为什么说各地呢

Well then, why’d you say everywhere?
我想问一下
I have a question.
这些柜子里装着各式各样的战袍
You have all these costumes in these cases.
有迪克 芭芭拉 还有提姆的
I mean, that’s Dick’s, Barbara’s, Tim’s
那这套是谁的
but whose is this?
那是杰森的
That’s Jason’s.
抱歉 他是不是
I’m sorry. Is he, uh…

Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!