不可能怎么了
Impossible! What’s wrong?
有人闯进来过(红头罩)
Someone got in.
午夜在死巷见
Dead-end Alley, midnight.
水喔 出现神秘案件
Sweet. A mystery.
我去发动蝙蝠车不
I’ll warm up the Batmobile… No!
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
我不怕危险 我喜欢危险
I can handle danger. I love danger.
说真的我希望你能把我的称号♥改成
In fact, I wanted to ask you to change my name to
“危险小子”
“Danger Lad.”
我们就是蝙蝠侠和危险小子
Like, “Batman and Danger Lad.”
就在昨天
I mean, just yesterday
我用叉子做了一份鲔鱼三明治
I used a fork to make a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of spaghetti.
和一碗意大利面同一支叉子哦
Same fork.
交叉感染没什么好得意的
Cross-contamination is nothing to laugh about.
不过无关紧要
But it doesn’t matter.
留下字条的人没有留下指纹
Whoever left the note left no fingerprints
而且他非常了解蝙蝠洞的维安系统
and knew the Batcave security system inside and out
而且他还知道怎么逃过
including how to escape the watchful eye
之前最令人信赖的维安伙伴的监视
of our formerly most-trusted security protocol
王牌嗯
Ace. Hmm?
不 我自己去
No, I’ll go alone.
我要你待在这里
I want you to stay here
和王牌一起好好看家
and work with Ace on his situational awareness.
你必须加强你的跟踪技巧夜翼
You’ll need to work on your sneaking skills, Nightwing.
我在三个街区外就听到你的动静了
I heard you three blocks away.
可恶 我以为我骗过你了
Oh, man, I thought I had you.
罗宾呢
Hey, where’s Robin?
在家 远离危险
At home, out of harm’s way.
蝙蝠侠 达米安不是杰森
Batman, Damian isn’t Jason.
换个话题
Next subject.
身为全世界最棒的侦探
As the world’s greatest detective
我猜你来这里是因为收到相同的字条
I deduce that you’re here because you received the same note.
我的在这里我也是
Right here. Me, too.
嗨 小芭
Hey, Babs.
小芭
Uh, Babs?
蝙蝠侠 可以请你委婉地告诉前神奇小子
Batman, could you kindly tell your former Boy Wonder
我不想再跟他说话了吗
that I am no longer speaking to him?
为什么
Why?
如果他问为什么
If he happens to ask why
跟他说我两小时前传讯息给他
explain to him that I texted him, like, two hours ago
到现在连半个表情符号♥都没收到
and have not received so much as one emoticon in return.
我本来要回传了
I was just about to text back
结果看到这封字条
and then I got this note.
蝙蝠警报比回传讯息重要多了啊
Bat emergency trumps texting back.
你自己看嘛回传一个表情符号♥
根本不需要一秒钟吧
Check it out. It takes zero seconds to text an emoticon.
啊我是不是打断你们了
Am I interrupting anything?
厉害
Impressive.
你应该多跟她学学 夜翼
You could learn from her, Nightwing.
我完全没察觉到她来了
I couldn’t hear her at all.
所以整个蝙蝠家族收到字条前来这个只有一道门的死巷
So, the Bat family gets a note to meet in an alley with one door at the end.
该开始调查了吗
Shall we?
安全安全
Clear. Clear.
安全
Clear.
罗宾
Robin
我不是叫你待在蝙蝠洞吗
I told you to stay in the cave.
不 你叫我跟王牌一起好好看家
No, what you said is help Ace with his situational awareness.
我有做到哦
And I did.

你很清楚我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant and you know it.
管他的 而且这里没有异状
It doesn’t matter. I mean, there’s nothing here.
是陷阱
It’s a trap.
罗宾 待在我后面
Robin, stay behind me.
罗宾太好了我们出招吧
Robin. Whoo-hoo! Yeah! Let’s do this.
小鬼就是这样你能怎么办呢
Kids. What are you gonna do, huh?
这招厉害 蝙蝠女
Nice moves, Batgirl.
罗宾 你有听见什么声音吗
Robin, did you hear something?
也许只是风声
Maybe it was the wind.
我知道不是夜翼因为他忙到没空跟我说话
I know it wasn’t Nightwing because he’s too busy to talk to me.
噢你惨了
Ooh, burn.
哎呀 哎呀
Well, well, well
看来蝙蝠家族收到我的邀请函了
looks like the Bat family got my invitations.
好久不见了
It’s been too long.
呃我们认识这家伙吗
Uh, do we know this guy?
噢 拜托 理查
Oh, come on, Richard.
你还没搞清楚吗
You haven’t figured it out yet?
你会明白的
You will.
你呢 小芭
What about you, Babs?
凯萨琳 布鲁斯
Katherine, Bruce?
还有你 新任罗宾
And you, the new Robin.
有没有搞错
Ridiculous.
他知道我们的秘密身分
He knows our secret identities.
我有不好的预感
I don’t like the looks of this.
那你们不会喜欢接下来的话
Then you’ll hate what’s next.
那是高谭市
That’s Gotham.
哇这里有真正的神奇小子
Wow, we’ve got a real Boy Wonder here.
没错 是高谭市
Yeah, it’s Gotham.
你该好好保护的城市
The city you’re supposed to protect.
你以为用蝙蝠侠的身分在夜里打击犯罪
You’d think with Batman fighting crime at night
用布鲁斯韦恩的身分在白天运用庞大的财富
and Bruce Wayne using his vast fortune during the day
一切就会好转
things would improve
但是根本没有好转
but they really haven’t.
不是吗
Have they?
没错 所以今天早上
Agreed. That’s why, as of this morning, I’ve sold my company
我已经出♥售♥我的公♥司♥决定全心全意
to concentrate on crimefighting
打击犯罪
full-time.
你说什么什么
You what? What…
告诉我那没有影响到
你设立的信托基金 对吧对吧
Tell me that doesn’t affect the trust funds you’ve set up, right? Right?
无关紧要
No matter.
你自认是高谭市的管理者
You’ve claimed stewardship of Gotham.
那我就让黑暗骑士拯救这座城市吧
So I’ll leave it up to the Dark Knight to save its streets.
我已经在全城设下五个毁灭性装置
I’ve planted five devastating devices throughout the city.
四个如地图上所标记的至于剩下的
Four shown here and one, well
就把它当作是惊喜 好吗
let’s keep that a surprise, shall we?
你们有一小时找出四个装置
You have one hour to find the four.
如果你们成功拦截我就告诉你们第五个的位置
If you stop them, I’ll give you the location of the fifth.
如果你们失败了 那么
If you don’t, well
你就只是个侦探
you are a detective.
红头罩 离线
Red Hood, out.
你把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
You sold your company?
什么时候的事为什么
Since when? Why?
可以先谈谈信托基金的事吗
If we could just go back quickly to the trust fund thing.
好吧 家族会议
All right, family meeting.
我认为当布鲁斯韦恩会压缩到打击犯罪的宝贵时间
I have determined that being Bruce Wayne
cuts into valuable crimefighting time.
举例来说
Case in point
如果我正在开无聊的会议能赶得上拯救高谭市吗
if I was in another boring meeting, would I have been here to save Gotham?
可以交给我们啊我看未必
We could do it. I guess not.
我的信托基金
My trust fund.
无论这个神秘疯子是谁
Whoever this mysterious madman is
他已经危及到整座城市
he’s endangered the entire city
而且必须由蝙蝠侠而不是布鲁斯韦恩来解决一切
and it’s going to take Batman, not Bruce Wayne, to make things right.
我下载了威胁装置的座标
I was able to download the coordinates of these threats around town.
蝙蝠女侠 你去警局
Batwoman, you get the police station.
蝙蝠女 你去露天马戏团
Batgirl, the fairgrounds.
夜翼 你去火车站
Nightwing, take the train station
我则去君主戏院
and I’ll check out the Monarch Theater.
那我呢
What about me?
根据研究 你这年纪的小孩需要八到十二小时睡眠
Studies show that kids your age
need between eight and twelve hours of sleep
那就是你该做的事
and that’s what you’re going to do.
你在开玩笑吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!