很抱歉
I am.
你可以原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
当然可以了
Of course I can.
但是这改变不了我们的关系
But, it doesn’t change anything between us.
知道了吗
Okay?
这不是一句“抱歉”就可以挽回的事
It’s gonna take a lot more than “sorry” to fix this.
别这样 小莫 等等
Come on, Mo. Just wait!

Mo!
我们的乐队
The band was, uh…
本来是要取名叫“温”
Was originally called “Wen”.
我知道 但是在几个月的争论之后
And I know, but after about months and months of arguing…

Wen!
-你都不敲门的吗 -是啊
-Don’t you knock? -Yes.
不是 你快点来吧 你一定要听听这个
No. Just… Come on! You’ve got to hear this!
你听 是你们的歌♥
Listen. Your song.
是你们啊
It’s you!
-什么 -太好了
-What? -Yes!
太好了
Yes! What?
怎么了
What’s going on in here?
我们上电台了
We’re on the radio!

Hello?
快点打开WRIZ电台
Turn on WRIZ right now!
什么
What…
奶奶 奶奶 电台在放我们的歌♥
Gram. Gram, they’re playing our song on the radio.
电台在放我们的歌♥ 太好了 太好了 他们在放
They’re playing our song on the radio! Yes! Yes, they are!
明日之星的赞助广播台听了我们的歌♥曲小样
The radio sponsor for Rising Star heard our demo
然后就放到电台上去了
and put it on the air.
对我们所有人来说 这简直就是美梦成真
It was a dream come true. For all of us.
然而就在柠檬大嘴巴的前途看上去一片光明之时
But just when the future looked brightest for Lemonade Mouth,
美梦就开始破裂了
everything started to fall apart.
你为什么不和我一起唱出
Won’t you sing with me
我内心的想法
What is inside of me
莫 你还好吗
Mo. Mo, you sure you’re okay?
好着呢 我觉得我只是过敏了
Yeah, I think it’s just allergies.
我们要让全世界看见
Oh, we’re gonna let it show
废物
Losers!
明天我绝对会在明日之星比赛上打败你们
I’m just sayin’, I’m gonna take you down at Rising Star tomorrow.
等着瞧吧
You just wait.
别理他
Just ignore him.
找回自己的梦想 再
Back our dreams and try to…
嘿 女士们和先生们 大家晚上好
Hey! Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!
我向大家介绍 废物大嘴巴
May I, uh, introduce, Loser Mouth…
还给我
Gimme that.
-不要 才不要 -给我
-No! No. No, bro. -Gimme the…

Hey.
淡定一点
Calm down.
雷真是个混♥蛋♥
Ray is such a jerk.
他得到了他想要的 是吗
He got what he wanted, didn’t he?
可以肯定的是 丹特不会让我们再去那儿表演了
Dante’s not gonna let us play there anymore, that’s for sure.
你确定你还好吗
You sure you’re okay?
是啊 我很好 只是有点累了
Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little bit tired, that’s all.
等等 小莫
Wait, Mo.
我有
There’s, um,
我有话想对你说
something I need to tell you.
我一直想告诉你的
For a long time I’ve wanted to tell you just,
但是你和斯科特在一起
you know, you were with Scott,
然后我们变成了朋友关系
and then we became friends…
我喜欢你 小莫
I like you, Mo.
看 我说出来了
There, I said it.
我们只是朋友 查理
We’re just friends, Charlie.
好朋友 只是朋友
Good friends. That’s all.
那好吧
Fine.
-查理 -别说了 你知道吗
-Charlie, please… -No, you know what?
“唱出心声” 那真是一首很蠢的歌♥
“Be heard”, it’s a stupid song.
我再也不想唱那首歌♥了
I’m never singing it again.
不是的 查理 别走
No, Charlie. No. Don’t go!
进来吧 莫儿
It’s time to come in, Monu.
你还太小了 不能交男朋友
You are too young for boys.
爸爸 查理只是一个朋友
Charlie is just a friend, Baba.
我来到美国做这么大的牺牲不是为了
I didn’t come to this country and make the sacrifices I made
让你把我的付出浪费在男生和摇滚乐队上
just so that you can throw it all away on boys and rock bands!
查理仅仅是一个朋友 好吧
Charlie is just a friend, okay?
并且这个乐队
And the band…
不代表什么 只是寻个乐子 仅此而已
It’s nothing. It’s just a bit of fun. That’s all.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
爸爸不相信我
Baba doesn’t trust me.
我们相信你 莫儿
We do trust you, Monu.
那你呢
Do you?
和我想的一样
That’s what I thought.
莫希尼
Mohini.

Hey.
你发烧了
You’re burning up.
你到床上歇着吧
Let’s get you to bed.
往左去一点点
Little to the right.
好的 现在 再往左 就是这儿 好
Right. Now, left. There. Good.
谢谢帮忙 这对雪梨很重要
Thanks for helping. It’ll mean a lot to Sydney.
你拿好
You got it.
-那么 温 -嗯
-So, Wen… -Yeah.
我有一事相求
I’ve been meaning to ask you.
你愿意做我的伴郎么
Will you be my best man?
做你的什么 哎哟
Your what? Ah!
温 你怎么样 我来看看
Wen, you okay? Lemme see.
小莫发烧到华氏39度 查理三个手指受伤
Mo has a 102 fever, Charlie has three broken fingers.
明天将会是一场灾难
Tomorrow’s gonna be a disaster.
那么我们就退出吧
Well, we’ll just call and back out.
不行 退出“明日之星”比赛
No, back out of Rising Star?
我们所有的努力难道就前功尽弃
Out of everything we’ve been through?
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
只是有时候眼前会突然模糊
I just get blurry vision sometimes.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
哦 哇
Oh! Wow.
医生说几天后就会好的
The doctor said it should be gone in a couple days.
发生什么事了
What happened?
雪梨
Sydney.
雪梨干的么
Sydney did it?
呃 是雪梨的照片
Well, Sydney’s picture.
我在帮我爸把照片挂起来
I was helping my dad hang it up
然后他问我愿不愿做他的伴郎
and he asked me to be his best man.
温 这棒极了
Wen! That’s great news!
不是的 好吧 这消息糟糕透了
No. Okay, that’s terrible news.
仅仅因为雪梨闯入了我的家庭
All right, just because Sydney wormed her way into my family,
并不代表我就要为此高兴
doesn’t mean I have to be happy about it.
你真荒唐
You’re ridiculous.
温 等等 你到哪儿去
Wen. Wait, where are you going?
嗨 我们还要讨论明天怎么做呢
Hey, we have to talk about tomorrow.
有什么好说的
What’s to talk about?
好吧 我们没法演出 所以我们退出
Okay, we can’t play, so we’re out.
你要明白也许这是个上天的指示
You know maybe, maybe this is a sign.
也许是时候放弃了
Maybe it’s time to call it quits.
什么 那么你就是想让我们放弃
What, so you just want to give up?
你就尽管为你摆脱困境
You just be happy that you’re off the hook
不用上台而高兴吧
and that you don’t have to go on stage any more.
不 不 不 温 我不是说柠檬大嘴巴
Oh, no, no! Wen, this isn’t about Lemonade Mouth!
我是说你不珍惜你所拥有的东西
This is about you not appreciating what you have!
你有个家
You have a family!
你♥爸♥爸 你妹妹 和雪梨
Your dad, your sister, Sydney!
而我甚至都想不起来我妈长什么样
I don’t even remember my mom!
我和我爸几年没说过话了
I haven’t talked to my dad in years!
而你还好意思为你自己难过
And you have the nerve to feel sorry for yourself?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!