因为我让你们快乐 嘿
‘Cause I make your day, hey
让我听见你们说 噢噢噢噢噢
Let me hear you say, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
我们是天崩地裂
We’re Mudslide Crush.
谢谢你们的捧场 喔
Thank you for coming out! Woo!
这是怎么了
What’s going on?
因为天崩地裂 我们缩短了他们的演出时间 他们生气了
Mudslide Crush. They’re mad we cut their show short.
那又怎么了
So?
他们是很受欢迎的人
So, they’re the cool guys.
是梅萨高中的骄傲
The pride of Mesa High.
那我们呢
And what are we?
我们是讨厌的皮疹 不屈不挠
We are rash-like. Persistent.
哼 非常准确
Hmm! Excellent!
女士优先
After you.
好吧 昨天 没错
Okay, yesterday. Yeah.
哦 哎哟 好吧
Oh! Oops. Okay.
我看见每个人都带了正式的地下徽章
I see everyone brought their official underworld badges.
是啊
Yeah.
没错 我们是地底人 我们很自豪
Yeah! We’re subterranean and we’re proud!
没错
Yeah.

Mmm.

Ew!
好了 要说的第一件事情就是
All right. First order of business,
我们乐队的名字
a band name.
我得们有个名字才能宣传
We need one for the fliers.
好吧 这样 灵魂节奏怎么样
Okay, okay. What about Soul Groove?
呃 不好 哦
Uh-uh. No. Oh!
无政♥府♥主义者如何
The Anarchists?
不要 不过也不是那么糟糕
Nah. But that’s not so bad.
无政♥府♥主义者
The Anarchists!
不 不 我不喜欢这个
No. No, I don’t like…
哦 不要 你说的对 是很差劲
Oh, no. You’re right. It’s terrible.
我还要再去买♥♥一罐柠檬汁
I’m gonna go get another lemonade.
这样吧 听着 伙计们 我有一个
All right, look, guys, uh, I got one.
呃 让我 让我找找
Um, let me, let me just find it…

Wen!
-温 -你开玩笑的 对吧
– Wen? – He’s kidding, right?
拜托 这是那种以一个人的名字命名的乐队 就像
Come on, it’s the whole one name thing, you know like, um…
像是邦·乔维乐队
Like Bon Jovi.
嗯 或者是雪儿乐队
Mmm. Or Cher.
滚出派对
Back off the Bash!
那算什么乐队名字
What kind of band name is that?
我喜欢
I love it.
不是 这个就在门上贴着
No. This was on the door.
早上好
Good morning.
周末我发现 在新体育馆露天看台的
Over the weekend I was notified that there was gum
座位下面粘着口香糖
found underneath the seats of the new bleachers in the gym.
这对我来说是一种侮辱
This is a personal affront to me.
我派了七个学生
I’ve assigned seven students…
你都没给我回电♥话♥
You haven’t called me back.
抱歉 你知道的 我分心了
Sorry. You know, I’ve just been distracted.
我需要进行乐队排练 足球训练
I’ve got band rehearsals, soccer practice.
我是说 你知道这些的 对吧
I mean, you know how it is, right?
好吧 这就是全部的事实么
Okay, is that what this is about?
乐队
The band?
不 呃 不是
No, uh, no…
以上就是我要说的
That is all.
你看 我现在得走了 我会打给你的 好么
You know, I gotta go. I’ll call you. All right?
你当然会的
Sure you will.
要是男生几天不打电♥话♥ 女孩子是不是该担心一下
If a guy doesn’t call for a few days, should the girl worry?
男生们都这样么
Do guys do that?
你是个男生 没错吧
You’re a guy, right?

Wow!
不 我是说 就是 你是我的朋友
No, I just mean, like, you’re my friend.
你不是像那种 男朋友
You’re not, like, a guy-guy.
是啊 这安慰不怎么样
Yeah, that’s not really helping.
怎么样啊 嘿
What’s up? Hey.
我没有打扰你们吧
Am I interrupting?
谢啦 我最喜欢这个了
Thanks! My favorite.
能让我
Could I just have…
嘿 呃 你是那个新乐队的主唱 对吧
So, hey, uh, you’re the lead singer of the new band, right?
没错
Yeah.
哦 那不如给我们来一曲如何
Oh, then why don’t you just belt one out for us?
让我们见识见识你的实力
Show us what you got.
好了 能不能别来烦我
Okay, could you just leave me alone?
发生什么了
What’s going on?
我们聊聊天罢了
We’re just making small talk.
雷 拜托了 哥们儿 别惹她
Ray, come on, bro, just leave her alone.
哦 你是要制止我么
Oh, and you gonna make me?
你真是个讨厌鬼 雷
You’re being a creep, Ray.
那么 你不制止我 谁来制止我
So, if you’re not gonna make me, then who’s gonna make me?
我来
Me!
就是我
That’s who!
-你么 -没错
-You? -Yeah.
-真的 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
好了
Yeah, okay, yeah!
我们能好好谈谈么
Can’t we talk this through?
不行 我们不能好好谈 没门儿
No, we can’t talk it through. No!
好吧 温 温
Okay. Wen, Wen!
-温 -啥事
-Wen. -Yeah?
帮帮我 拜托
A little help here, please.
不不不 我是个平和的人 不是个战士
No, no, no. I’m a lover, not a fighter.
-很好 -没错
-Perfect. -Yeah.
去帮帮他 是啊
Go help him. Yeah.
你能不能 就是 尽量快点
Can you just, like, make it quick?
尽量快点 好啊 开始吧
Make it quick? Yeah. No. Let’s go.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
干嘛
What?
稍等一下
One second.
你觉得很有意思么 哦 不 没意思
You think it’s funny? Oh, no. It’s not funny.
别 别
No! No!
喔喔喔 都给我住手
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Break it up, here.
住手 你们都给我散开
Break it up. Step away from the puddle, people!
发生了什么事情
What is going on here?
布列尼根校长 我刚才去买♥♥一罐急速爆发饮料
Principal Brenigan, I went to go get a Turbo Blast
他们就开始威胁我们
and they just start threatening…
接下来你看到了 这个满是柠檬汁的大嘴巴
Next thing you know it, lemonade mouth over here
喷了我一身
spits all over me.
这就是我们乐队名字的由来
And that is how we got our band name.

Hey.
你来有何贵干
What are you doing here?
史黛拉说我应该来
Stella said I should come by,
跟你一起写歌♥
work on some songs with you.
哦 好啊
Oh. Okay.
那么 呃
So, uh…
哦 对啊 抱歉 呃
Oh! Right. Sorry. Um…
进来吧
Come on in.
好的 哇哦
All right. Wow.
谢谢你 奶奶
Thanks, Gram.
嗯哼 那么你是奥利维亚的朋友了
Mmm-hmm. So, you’re Olivia’s friend?
是的
That’s right.
我以前从没见过她的朋友
I’ve never met one of Olivia’s friends before…
嗯 奶奶
Mmm, Gram…
她刚才说的朋友的事情 那是开玩笑的
She was just kidding about the whole friend thing.
她见过我好多的朋友
She’s met a ton of my friends.
好多好多的朋友
Like tons and tons of friends…
没错
Right.
当然的
Of course.
你想听段说唱么
You wanna hear a rap?
好啊好啊
Yes. Yes.
好了 呃
All right, um…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!