Keeps on growing, our muscle keeps on showing
我们是来改变世界的
We came here to make a change
我们是来改变规矩的 因为我们相信自己
We came here to rearrange, We came here ’cause we believe
我们满怀信心而来
We came here ’cause we achieve, yeah
当我拿起麦克风时 就要让大家都知道我的感受
While I got the microphone, make sure how I feel is known
我们尽情摇滚 大家都已投入
All for one we rock the zone, how I feel to each his own
人们的感觉都找到了
All my people treat ’em right
我们有反抗的权利
We reserve the right to fight
我们想要的 我们应得的
For what we want For what we need
冲向前线 我们继续吧
To the front We shall proceed
我们闪亮登场
Here we come
我们准备好出发了
And we’re ready to go, go, go
你最好快点逃跑
And you’d better run
因为我们决不会妥协 来吧
Cause we don’t take no, no, no, come on
歌♥声飞扬 自立坚强 自豪荣耀
Be heard Be strong Be proud
停下来 停下来
Stop! Stop!
站起来吧 再大声一点
Stand up Come on Be loud
我们能有多大声就唱多大声
We gonna raise our voice
一起来吧 一起来吧 一起来吧
Come on Come on Come on
你一定要听我歌♥唱
You gotta hear me now
莫希尼 我要打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸
Mohini, I will call your father!
你一定可以听到我歌♥唱
You gotta hear me now
我们已经厌倦了
I said we’re tired of this!
温 你在干嘛 停下来 听我说
Wen! What are you doing? No! Now listen to me!
我们也许只是微小的个体 但是我们可以团结起来
We might be on our own, but we are one!
大家准备好了吗 我们这就开始
Everybody ready? Come on, let’s go!
歌♥声飞扬 自立坚强 自豪荣耀
Be heard Be strong Be proud
我要大声歌♥唱
I wanna make some noise
站起来吧 再大声一点
Stand up Come on Be loud
关掉 快点关掉
Shut it down! Shut it off!
一起来吧 一起来吧 一起来吧
Come on Come on Come on
你一定要听我歌♥唱 听我歌♥唱
You gotta hear me now You gotta hear me now
你一定要听我歌♥唱
You gotta hear me now
好啊 好啊
Well, well, well.
你们在万圣节派对上的演出太棒了
That was quite a show you all put on at the Halloween Bash.
你们都很有才 真的
You’re very talented. Very.
但是只是让你们知道
But just for your information,
高中舞会可不是给你们发表演讲的地方
a high school dance is no place for a political tirade.
你们在周五晚上干的事 完全是在捣乱
What you did Friday night was completely, completely disruptive.
还有你
And you.
你答应过我 你不会再弄出什么烂摊子了
You promised there would be no funny business.
那不是烂摊子
But it wasn’t funny.

Ha!
我们只是说出了我们的心声
We just spoke our minds.
而你 布列尼根校长 却把电闸给关了
And, Principal Brenigan, you shut us down.
是的 我是关的
Yes, I shut you down,
因为我做的决定都是为了这个学校好 你知道吗
because the decisions I make are for the good of this school. Okay?
为了这个学校好
And, with that good in mind…
柠檬大嘴巴可以解散了
Lemonade Mouth is finished.
你们不准使用音乐教室
You will not use the music room.
不准使用乐器
You will not use the instruments.
如果我听见更衣室淋浴器的水流那么大的音乐声
If I hear so much as a hum coming from the locker room showers,
你们就会被开除
I will suspend you.
明白了吗
Understood?
很好 走吧
Good. Dismissed.

Psst.
这是什么
What’s this?
是你们 你们的表演
It’s you. Your show.
听着 很多人问我可不可以买♥♥到你们的CD
Listen, a bunch of kids have been asking if they can buy them.
我希望你不介意 我已经卖♥♥了大概五张了 十块一张
I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve already sold, like, five copies, 10 bucks a pop.
我是这样考虑的 影音俱乐部拿三成 你们拿七成
I figure, you know, A/V Club gets 30% and you take the rest.
好吗
Deal?
好吧
Yeah.
太好了
Excellent.
多亏柠檬大嘴巴乐队的精彩演出
This year’s Halloween Bash will best be remembered
今年的万圣节派对将会是最令人难忘的一次
for the powerful performances by surprise stand-out Lemonade Mouth.
他们是被特权和精英学生排挤的边缘学生的代言人
A champion for students sidelined by the high school privileged and elite.
你们敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
我们的第一篇报道
Our first review.
很显然也是最后一篇
And last, apparently.
我觉得她们喜欢我们
I think they like us.
查理 我觉得她们喜欢的不是“我们”
I’m not sure it’s “us” they like, Charlie.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
拜托 老兄
Come on, bro.
当我没说 当我没说
Never mind. Never mind.
我要柠檬汁
别把梅尔搬走
歌♥声飞扬
自立坚强
自豪荣耀
柠檬大嘴巴 嘿
Lemonade Mouth. Oh! Hey.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
嘿 奥莉维亚 你好啊
Hey, Olivia. Hi.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-抱歉 亚历克斯 -嗨
-Sorry, Alex. -Hi.
那是柠檬大嘴巴
That’s Lemonade Mouth.
-你敢相信吗 -我知道
-Can you believe that? -I know.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
(永远的柠檬大嘴巴!)
弄下来 弄下来
Pull it down. Pull it down.
只要猛拉一下
Just yank it right off the…
嘿 史黛拉 过来
Hey! Stella. Come here.
我觉得我已经和你说清楚了
Now, I thought I’d made myself clear.
柠檬大嘴巴什么的已经完事儿了
This Lemonade business is over.
那不是我们弄的
It wasn’t us.
小姐 你现在在玩一个很危险的游戏
You’re playing a dangerous game here, Miss.
那玩意儿和我们没关系
We had nothing to do with that.
你会输的
And you’re gonna lose.
赫克特 那又不是个瓷娃娃
Hector, it is not a pinata.
不要再戳了 使劲打 弄下来
Don’t poke it. Hit it! Take it down!
你们觉得怎么样
What would you say…
如果我告诉你们我们可以继续表演
If, um, we told you we could play again?
什么 我觉得你疯了
What? I’d say you’re nuts.
布列尼根已经严令禁止了
Brenigan is never gonna change his mind.
我们不是说在学校表演
We’re not talking about at school.
我们是说在这里表演
We’re talking about here.
这里
Here?
是啊
Mmm-hmm.
听着 伙计们
Look, guys,
我把咱们的CD给丹特了 他很喜欢
I gave Dante our CD. And he loved it.
所以他说我们可以在这里表演
Yeah, and he said we could start playing here.
布列尼根校长说我们不能在学校表演
See, Principal Brenigan, he can tell us we can’t play at school,
但是他不能阻止我们在这里表演啊
but he can’t tell us not to play here.
我们可以定期来这里做特约表演
And it could become a regular gig.
等等 等等 特约表演
Wait, wait, wait. A regular gig?
第一次演出我都差点搞砸了
I barely made it through the first one.
各位 我爸妈还以为我每天下午都在练足球呢
Guys, my parents already think I’m at soccer practice every afternoon.
我要怎么跟他们说呢
There’s no way I can pull this off.
我也不行 斯科特经常在这里吃饭
Me either. Scott eats here,
我实际上准备在我剩下的人生里
and I’m pretty much planning on not seeing him again
都不再见他了
for the rest of my life.
伙计们 我们对大家来说是有特殊意义的
Guys, we mean something to people.
柠檬大嘴巴是他们的心声
Lemonade Mouth is their voice.
我们就好像是一场运动的核心
It’s like we’re at the center of a movement here.
-嗨 -但是
-Hi. -Maybe if…
伙计们 祝你们的运动成功
Guys, good luck with your movement.
但是我还要做作业
But I’ve got homework to do.
小莫
Mo.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
小莫 你还好吗
Mo, you okay?

Whoa!
不要停止革命
不会吧
No way.
噢 这太美了
Oh, it’s beautiful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!