我是温 我在音乐上很有天分
“It’s Wen and I’m musically inclined
每次我的押韵都让你浑身一震
“Get a shiver down your spine every time I rhyme
我是柠檬大嘴一员我从不等待
“I’m in Lemonade Mouth, we don’t learn to wait
我们站在舞台上 深信不疑
“We get on stage and determinate.”
然后不断重复
It would keep going…
深信不疑
Determinate?
没错 就像 非常坚定的意思
Yeah. It’s like, get determined.
就比如 表情严肃 你懂的 就是
Like, put on your game face. You know, it’s…
哦 抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
这词儿可不是那个意思
That is so not what determinate means.
哇哦 一只老猫
Wow. That is an old cat.
是啊 没错 她真的很老了
Yeah. Yeah, she’s really old.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 嗯
Yeah, um…
南希是我妈妈的猫 并且她是
Nancy was my mom’s and so she’s just kind of,
妈妈唯一给我留下的东西 所以我才
the last real thing I have left of her. So…
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
那么 你♥爸♥爸呢
Well, what about your dad?

He…
呃 不如这样 我们能不能只研究歌♥曲的问题
Um, you know what? Can we just work on the songs?
好的
Yeah.
我这里有一首 我觉得还不错
‘Cause I, have this one that I think is pretty good.
那么 在这里
So, um, here.
就这样
Right.
好的
Okay.
我努力与这些眼泪抗衡
Trying hard to fight these tears
我担心到快发狂
I’m crazy worried
这些恐惧一直在搅乱我的思绪
Messing with my head this fear
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry
那是我的部分吗
Is that my line?
你深知总有一天你要把这公布于众的
You know you gotta get it out
我再也无法忍♥受了
I can’t take it
那便是朋友的真谛
That’s what being friends is about
我喜欢你笑的样子
I like when you smile.
抱歉
Sorry, uh…
没什么
No, um…
这样吧 那么
Right, so…
对啊 我们应该
Yeah, we should…
基本上就是要再快一点
It basically it just picks up a little bit
然后我们过完这首歌♥的慢歌♥部分 对吧
and we go through, like, this slow portion of the song, right?
然后我觉得
And then I was thinking that…
终于到了 伙计们
Well, this is it, guys.
我们的最后一次排练
Our last rehearsal.
希望如此吧
I hope.
伙计们 真不敢相信明晚上就是万圣节派对了
Guys, I can’t believe the Halloween Bash is tomorrow night.
几周后就是“明日之星”比赛
And Rising Star in a few weeks.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我很好 我非常地好
Fine. I’m fine. I’m totally fine.
我们都很紧张 奥莉维亚
We’re all nervous, Olivia.
应该是怕得要死
Try terrified.
嘿 行了 伙计们 我们会很成功的
Hey, come on, you guys. We’re gonna be great.
实际上 我想到了一个能让我们感觉好些的东西
In fact, I think I know just the thing to make us feel better.
柠檬汁
Lemonade!
(计划移除)
我想知道地下室里那台
I’d like to know what’s happening
柠檬汁售货机到底怎么了
to the lemonade machine in the basement.
那里有个柠檬汁售货机
There’s a lemonade machine down there?
没错 至少现在还在
Yeah. For now.
而我想知道为什么要把它移走
And I’d like to know why it’s being removed.
嘿 呃 我们只是想知道
Hey, uh, we were just wondering
到底是要换掉还是去修理
if it’s gonna be replaced or repaired.
你知道的 如果你能给我们提供一些信息
You know, any information you have,
我们会非常感激的
we would really appreciate it.
那个 我敢肯定这一定是搞错了
Well, I’m sure it’s just a mix-up.
看到了吧 放松点
See? Just relax.
哦 那个
Oh, well.
这样 那台机器本应该老早就搬走的
Well, that machine should’ve been gone ages ago.
根据布列尼根校长跟赞助商的协议
Well, what with Principal Brenigan’s sponsorship deal.
等会儿 赞助商
Wait, a sponsorship?
急速爆发饮料给我们捐助了体育馆和记分牌
Turbo Blast donated the gym and the scoreboard,
而我们当然要撤掉一切与之竞争的饮料售货机啊
and we have to get rid of any competing drink machines.
你说什么
What?
这是我听过的最脑残的事情
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
现在我才不管你说什么 小姑娘
Now, I don’t care for your tone, young lady.
我给你个建议 要是你还有问题
I suggest, if you have any more questions,
自己去跟布列尼根校长说去
you bring them up to Principal Brenigan yourself.
没事的 放松
It’s okay. Relax.
是啊 就像我说的一样 莫林
Yeah, so like I was saying, Maureen,
他跟我说我看起来很漂亮 还对我微笑
he told me I looked nice and he smiled at me.
我不会毫不抵抗就投降的
I’m not going down without a fight.
听着 那不过是个机器 史黛拉
Look, it’s just a machine, Stella.
不 才不是 那不只是一个机器
No, it’s not. It’s more than that!
下午好 同学们
Afternoon, students.
今天过得好么
Are we having a good day?
挺好
Yeah.
谢谢你 费伊
Thank you, Faye.
你在啊 小伙儿 回来得真早啊
Hey there, buddy. You’re home early.
是啊 排练因为一些缘故取消了
Yeah, practice sort of got canceled.
这些都是什么东西
What’s all this?
这都是雪梨的东西
Sydney’s stuff.
怎么会在这里
What’s it doing here?
听着 我知道这对你来说难以接受
Look, I know this has been tough for you.
妈妈离开了 我继续向前看
Mom leaving, me moving on.
但是 不论你和雪梨之间有什么问题
But, whatever issues you’re having with Sydney,
我们得去化解 因为
we have to figure them out because
她能让我感到快乐 温
she makes me happy, Wen.
好吧
Yeah.
我已经向她求婚了
And I’ve asked her to marry me.

Wen.
-给你 -哦 谢谢你
-Here you go. -Oh, thank you.
嘿 小莫
Hey, Mo.
你有什么事情么
What’s up with you?
没什么 嘿 你去看过新的健身房♥了么
Nothing. Hey, have you seen the new weight room?
什么
What?
哦 好吧 你一定得来看看
Oh, okay. You gotta check it out.
真是棒极了 来吧
It’s really great. Okay…
那么 你在乐队玩的怎么样
So, how’s that whole band thing working out for you?
-嗯 很好 -呃 真的
-Yeah, it’s great. -Um… Yeah?
-雷 你想干什么 -你能看出我的健身成果了吧
-Ray, what are you up to? -Can you tell I’ve been working out?
我是认真的 我可没时间跟你玩游戏
Seriously, I don’t have time for your games.
嘿 小莫 呃 你认识朱尔斯 对吧
Hey, Mo. Uh, you know Jules, right?
哟 等等 小莫
Yo, wait, Mo!
让她走吧 她已经作出自己的选择了
Let her go. She’s made her choice.
嘿 祝你今晚好运
Hey, good luck tonight.
她答应她会来的
She promised she’d be here.
或许她只是因为什么事情耽误了
Maybe she just got held up.
我们还有十分钟就要上场了
We’re on in 10 minutes.
我哪儿都找不到她
I can’t find her anywhere.
我没时间了
I don’t have time.
那些天崩地裂的混♥蛋♥们在试音前破坏了我的设备
Those Mudslide jerks wrecked my setup before sound check.
我敢说 这是个阴谋
I’m telling you, it’s sabotage.
说什么都没用了 没有主唱我们没法上场
Doesn’t matter. We can’t go on without a lead singer.
谁 奥莉维亚 她几分钟前从这里跑过去了
Who, Olivia? She ran through here a couple minutes ago.
什么
What?
这边
That way.
她看起来快要吐了
Looked like she was gonna hurl.
我觉得那些小柠檬弃你而去了 B先生
So, think those lemon heads are bailing on you, Mr. B.
真的么
They are?
是的 知道么 我们准备好了两套方案
Yeah, you know, we got two sets ready.
我们很乐意早点上场取代他们
We’d be happy to go on early and cover.
稍等一会儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!