你们的声音应该被人们听到
You deserve to be heard.
奶奶 奶奶
Gram? Gram?
-嘿 -噢 奥莉维亚
-Hey. -Oh! Olivia!
宝贝
Sweetie.
噢 南希怎么样了
Oh, how’s Nancy doin’?
噢 她还是没有吃东西
Oh, she still hasn’t eaten.
南希 过来 你需要吃东西啊
Nancy. Come here. You need to eat.
你需要吃东西啊 老猫咪
You need to eat, old girl.
吃啊 乖乖 吃啊 看 很好吃的
Come on, girl. Come on, look. Yum.
嘿 小子
Hey there, buddy.
我们要去骑马 一起去么
We’re goin’ off for a ride. Wanna come?
算了 我不太喜欢骑马
No, I don’t like to ride.
– 你明明喜欢啊 – 不 我不喜欢
– Yes, you do. – No, I don’t.
得了吧 温 你什么时候开始不喜欢骑自己的马了
Come on, Wen. Since when don’t you like to ride your horse?
走吧 女士们 我们去骑两圈
Come on, ladies. We are goin’ for a ride.
查理
Charlie!
那啥
So?
足球试训怎么样啊
How was soccer tryouts?

Well…
挺那个啥
They were…
挺好的
Great.
确实挺好的
They were really great.
快进屋来看书吧
Why don’t you come in now and hit the books.
你要是每天都把这些鼓敲来敲去的
You’re never gonna make it to Stanford, with you’re brother,
怎么能跟你哥哥一起考进斯坦福呢
whacking away with these drumb every they, are you?
赶快吧 从数学开始
Come on, start with you’re math.
想象一下那只可怜的鱼的感受
Imagine how that poor fish felt.
鱼感觉不到疼
Fish don’t feel pain.
你看不到痛苦 不代表痛苦不存在
Just because you don’t see agony, doesn’t mean it’s not there.
真恶心 爸爸
Yuck, Dad.
你怎么能吃那些东西
How can you eat that?
你什么时候变成素食主义者了
When did you become a vegetarian?
是啊 什么时候
Yeah, when did, this happen?
(素食者最牛)
四个月前
Four months ago.
哇 只为了那群天才
Wow. For a bunch of geniuses,
你们大家就一点也不关心我
you people don’t pay very good attention.
因为你这样很蠢 史黛拉
Because it’s stupid, Stella.
提米
Timmy!
抱歉我没有发明出什么生物分解塑料
Sorry I’m not out inventing biodegradable plastic,
或者做出什么玩具
or making my own toys,
还有 噢 对了 治愈癌症
or, oh, yeah, curing cancer.
我们还没能治愈癌症呢 宝贝
We haven’t cured it yet, honey.
拜托 我知道
Hello! I know that.
我可能不是什么天才 怎么说呢 我不知道
I may not be a genius, which is, like, I don’t know,
我在家族中基因突变了
a genetic abnormality in this family.
但是 我也可以有所作为 知道吗
But, I can do things too, you know?
我可以发起一场革命
I could start a revolution.
那真是 呃 不错 亲爱的
That’s, uh, nice, dear.
早上好 梅萨高中的同学们
Good morning, Mesa High.
是的 又是每年的这个时候
Yes, it’s that time of year again.
你们要走出教室去投票 因为 你们猜
You have to get out there and vote, because, guess what?
没错 我又被提名了
Yes, I have been nominated,
再一次获得年度最佳学校管理者提名
yet again, for School Administrator of the Year.
所以 让我一直蝉联下去 如何啊
So, let’s keep that winning streak alive, shall we?
好了
Okay.
(是偶然还是命运?我们得谈谈 -史黛拉)
今天随时可以投票 请投出你关键的一票
Key vote today, polls are open all day long.
我会给你们额外加分的
There’s extra credit involved.
你觉得是关于乐队的事儿吗
You think it’s about the band?
噢 天啊
Oh, my!
我们谈过了 这是不可能的
We talked about this. It’s not gonna happen.
当然可能
Sure it is.
我今天早上为咱们报名参加“明日之星”了
I signed us up for Rising Star this morning.
喂 喂 喂
Check, check. One, two. Check.
噢 我们可没有任何经验
Oh, we’re not experienced enough.
所以我也为咱们报名了万圣节派对演出
Which is why I also signed us up for Halloween Bash.
史黛拉
Stella.
什么 你怎么能这样
What? Well, how’d you pull that off?
如果能让校长认可他所谓的那些“问题学生”
It’s amazing what a principal will agree to if he thinks
可以把精力放在干正事上 岂不是很棒
his new “problem student” is channeling her energy into something productive.
史黛拉 在留堂教室里的那些敲敲打打
Stella, goofing around in detention
并不能让我们成为一个乐队
does not make us a band.
所以 我们要练习一下
So, we’ll practice.
你有真鼓吧
You have real drums, right?

Yeah.
看 我也是刚知道的
See? I didn’t even know that.
好吧 那我们演奏什么
Okay, so what are we gonna play?
你可以写原创歌♥曲
You could write our songs.
-我吗 -是啊
-Me? -Yeah.
那天你唱的真是太棒了
That one you did the other day was pretty amazing.
嗯哼 那不算什么 我
Mmm-hmm. That was nothing, I…
我觉得我上台可能会吐啊
I think I’m gonna be sick.
各位 我们不能在派对上表演
Wait. We can’t play the Bash.
山崩地裂乐队要演出啊
Mudslide Crush is playing.
那我们就给他们热场
And we are opening for them.
没错
Yeah.
我不清楚你们其他人什么想法
I don’t know about the rest of you guys,
但是我可不想只在年鉴中作为一个大众脸
but I don’t want to be some random face in a yearbook
或者一个没有什么存在感的孩子登场
or a kid people vaguely recall passing in the halls.
我要让大家听到我的声音
I want to be heard.
我和温加入
Wen and I are in.
还有没有人要加入的
Who’s with us?
我想试试看
I’ll give it a shot.
真的吗 当真
Really? Yeah?
但前提是其他人也都同意加入
But only if everyone else agrees.
只尝试一次
Just one practice.
如果没问题 那就继续 不行的话 我就退出
If it works, great. If not, I’m out.
-没问题 -就这样了
– All right. – Okay.
别犹豫了 一起来吧
Come on. Say you’ll try.
求你了
Please.
很有意思的 非常有乐趣的啊
It’ll be fun. It’ll be so much fun.
拜托拜托 你最好了
Pretty, pretty please. Sugar on top!
你一定会很享受的
You will have so much fun!
哦 好吧好吧 我加入
Oh! Okay, okay. I’ll do it.
太棒了 万岁
Yes! Yes!
一定会很不错的
It’ll be great.
这样吧
You know what?
正面朝上 我们就做
Heads, we do it.
反面朝上 我们就散伙
Tails, we don’t.
对我们的众多误解之一就是
One of the misconceptions about Lemonade Mouth
我们从一开始就是天作之合
is that we were a natural fit from the start.
完全不靠谱
Totally not true.
拜托 查理 不过是个简单的四四拍
Come on, Charlie! It’s a simple four-four beat.
你都不肯尝试一下
You’re not even trying.
是B转降B 再回到B 然后是升F
It’s B to B-flat, back to B, then an F-sharp.
准备好了么
Ready?
行了 这行不通
Okay, this isn’t working!
我们会演奏好的 我们只是需要不断的练习
We’ll get it. We just need to keep practicing.
当然 也许我们应该
Also, maybe we need to go
稍微加一点硬核摇滚的风格
a little more hardcore.
够了 我不干了
That’s it. I’m out of here.
什么 你就打算这么撂挑子走人
What? You’re just gonna stomp away?
别啊 拜托 别走啊
No, come on. Don’t leave.
也许你们没有发现 我的风格是古典乐
In case you guys hadn’t realized, I’m classically trained.
我学的是小提琴 这东西我学不来
On the violin. I don’t play whatever this is.
我也退出
I’m out, too.
什么
What?
伙计们 等等 别这样 我们能成功的
Guys, look, come on, we can work this out.
没错 没错 温说的没错
Yeah! Yeah, Wen’s right.
也许我们从头来一遍会好很多
Maybe if we just take it from the top one more time?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!