Wipe out. It’s under control.
该死 一切在控制中
I told you to look out!
我叫你要小心
You’re too old for this. Shut up! Yakyakyak.
你太老了 不该开这辆车 闭嘴
And stay!
待在车上
What do you think I am, a dog?
你们以为我是狗吗?
Hands behind your neck!
手放在脖子后面
What are you guys doing here? We got a lot to talk about.
你们在这里做什么? 我们有很多事要谈
What is going on?
发生了什么事?
Freeze!
不准动
Get down here!
给我下来
Come on, it’s been a bad day.
快点 今天我心情很不好
Show me your hands.
把手伸出来
Take it easy, officer. I’m not armed.
别激动 警官 我没带武器
I won’t resist.
我不会拒捕的
Put down your guns, gentlemen. It’s all right. Do as I say!
把枪放下 男士们 没关系的 照我的话去做
Hands on your head.
手放在头顶上
Behind your head!
十指在后脑勺交扣
You have no idea what you’re doing.
你们不知道自己在做什么
We’re professional police officers. We do this for a living.
我们是专业警♥察♥ 这是我们的工作
My name is Arjen Rudd.
我是艾贾·鲁德
I’m Minister of Diplomatic Affairs for the South African consulate.
南非使♥馆♥的外交官
South Africa. Home of the Krugerrand.
南非 南非金币生产地
Among other things.
那里制♥造♥的事可多了
These men also work for the consulate.
他们也是为使♥馆♥工作
We have diplomatic credentials…
我们有外交豁免权
Keep your hands out of there.
把手举起来
Everybody, take it easy. Especially you, Riggs.
大家通通放轻松 特别是你 里格斯
Riggs?
里格斯?
You’re Martin Riggs?
你是马丁·里格斯?
From Chicago. What’s your name? What’s his name?
芝加哥的里格斯家族 你是谁?
Pieter Von… Vor…
彼得范… 佛
I’ll just call you Adolf.
该死 我就叫你希♥特♥勒♥
Are you Arjen Rudd? Aryan…? That’s you.
你是艾贾·鲁德 亚利安…
It’s official.
这是合法文件
They are official.
他们的确是外交人员
Under the Diplomatic Relations Act…
根据外交关系法
no diplomatic agent may be detained or arrested…
外交人员不该被拘留或逮捕
once his identity has been established.
一旦证实他的身分没问题
We have a serious diplomatic situation here…
这是非常严重的外交事件
which I will take up with your State Department tomorrow.
明天我会跟你们的国♥务♥院♥呈报
I’m quaking in my boots, but I’ll still bring you down.
我会吓得半死 但我还是会继续调查你
My dear officer…
亲爱的警官
you could not even give me a parking ticket.
你甚至少无法给我停车罚单
Who is the dickhead now, huh?
现在谁是笨蛋?
The South African government owns this house. This is South African soil.
这间房♥子是南非政♥府♥的财产 这里是南非领土
Now get out of here.
滚出去
All of you.
通通都滚出去
Don’t do it.
兄弟 别那么做
Don’t do it or I’ll make you eat this fucking thing.
别那么做 你敢惹我 我会给你们好看
Kaffir.
该死
Could you step out of the car, please?
小姐 请下车
Put them away. I’m sorry.
让他们离开 对不起
Sorry. Are you okay?
抱歉 你还好吧…
Don’t open that.
别打开手提箱
That is a diplomatic pouch…
那是外交文件
protected under Article 27 of the Vienna Convention.
得到维也纳公约第27条的保护
Is he serious with this stuff?
他是认真的吗?
These are police officers, Miss Van den Haas. They were just leaving.
他们是警♥察♥ 范丹·哈斯小姐 他们正要离开
She is a consulate secretary.
她是使♥馆♥秘书
Give her back the briefcase.
把手提箱还给她
Give it to her.
还给她
I’m sorry, Miss Consulate Secretary.
对不起 使♥馆♥秘书小姐
Don’t talk to them! Come here.
别跟他们说话 过来
He’s a nice guy. What’s he paying you an hour?
他人真好 他付你时薪吗?
Want to increase your pay? Better hours?
你要不要多赚一点? 时薪高一点?
I’d start getting used to that sort of view.
我开始爱上这样的景象了
It’s the Triangle Trade again.
又是三角贸易
Don’t you know American history? Molasses to rum to slaves.
你在学校没念过美国历史吗? 从糖蜜到兰姆酒跟奴隶
Now drugs to dollars to Krugerrands.
现在是从毒品到美元跟南非金币
I got a dead guy with a surfboard where his face used to be…
我只知道有个歹徒 用他的身分在做坏事
and the State Department breathing down our throats.
国♥务♥院♥不会放过我们
I’ll have to make a formal apology to the South African consulate.
我得对南非使♥馆♥正式道歉
Apologize? He’s a sack of shit! He’s a crook.
道歉? 他是个混♥蛋♥ 罪大恶极的歹徒
It doesn’t matter. He’s a diplomat.
他是不是坏人不重要 他是外交官
He has immunity. We can’t touch him, arrest him, prosecute him.
他有豁免权 我们碰不了他 无法逮捕他或起诉他
Does that spell it out for you? Yes, sir.
你们都了解吗? 是的 长官
Who the hell is this guy? Leo Getz. Nice to meet you.
这家伙到底是谁? 里奥·盖兹 幸会
You took a civilian on a bust. One you’re supposed to be protecting!
你们带平民参与逮捕行动 他是你们要保护的平民
He’s alive, isn’t he?
他还活着 对吧?
I signed a waiver. Besides, I usually wait in the car.
我签了弃权同意书 而且我通常都在车上等他们
Usually?
通常?
They’re very adamant about that.
他们非常坚持
I don’t give a fuck. They’re good cops!
我不在乎 他们是好警♥察♥
They’re the best. One time, a guy was waiving a gun…!
最棒的警♥察♥ 有一次有个家伙拿着枪
What did he say?
他是怎么说的?
What did he say?
他是怎么说的?
“I don’t give a fuck. ” What’s that mean?
“管他去死” 什么意思?
It’s his mantra. Why is everyone parked on my desk? Up!
为什么大家都坐在我桌上? 快起来
It’s a rubber plant!
这是保险套盆栽
It looks to be about a week’s supply.
我跟这件事无关 看起来这应该有一星期的份量
Go spit.
去死吧
I forgot. You’re too old for that shit.
我忘了 你老到用不着这些东西
If you don’t like it, you can exchange it.
如果你不喜欢 可以拿去退货
One moment, Miss Van den Haas.
等一下 范丹·哈斯小姐
I hope you understood what happened here today.
我希望你了解今天在这里发生的事
I’d rather not jump to any wrong conclusions.
我不想乱下结论
Why don’t you explain it to me?
你何不跟我好好解释?
The policies of our government are not popular here in America.
美国不喜欢我们政♥府♥的政策
The police department here is overrun with blacks.
本市的警局由黑人掌控
They have badges and guns and they hate us.
他们有警徽跟枪 他们恨我们
Our consulate, its staff…
我们的使♥馆♥跟使♥馆♥人员
and particularly myself will always be targets for their harassment.
特别是我 将永远是他们的骚扰目标
Things are getting out of hand.
情况开始失控
There are too many losses. We’ll move the cash in one large shipment.
我们的损失太多了 我们得一口气把钱送走
We’ll need more than a suitcase.
我们需要比手提箱还大的东西
I’ll worry about that. You worry about the police.
那交给我来办 你们去担心警♥察♥的事吧
Your warning did not work.
你的警告没有用
Let’s go, Leo! I’m coming.
我们走吧 来了
Come on! Move!
来吧 快点
Okay! Hey, they’re cops, okay?
他们是警♥察♥ 好吗?
I’ve got to eat, too.
我也要吃东西
Give me the food.
给我食物
Who ordered the super combo?
谁点超级套餐?
I get a steak sandwich.
我要牛排三明治
Who gets Leo?
谁点里奥?
You got a big empty house. I got a trailer. What will I do with him?
你住在空荡荡的大屋子 我住在拖车里 我该怎么处理他?
My place is too small. You take him.
我家太小了 他就交给你了
I had him last night.
昨晚他睡我家
Excuse me, fellows.
对不起
This is tuna. I hate tuna.
这是鱿鱼 我讨厌鱿鱼
I refuse to get stuck with tuna.
我拒绝吃鱿鱼
Don’t eat the tuna. I just said that!
别吃鱿鱼 刚刚我也那么说
I’m not eating tuna. Let’s go back.
我不吃鱿鱼 我们回去吧
We’re not going back! Shut up!
我们不回去 闭嘴
Sure, don’t go back. Okay, don’t go back!
当然 别回去 好吧
Let me give you a friendly piece of advice.
我能给你们一个友善的建议吗?
Never go through the drive-through. Always walk up to the counter.
别买♥♥得来速的东西 一定要到柜枱点餐
Let me tell you why.
让我来告诉你们吧
They fuck you at the drive-through!
他们会整得来速的客人
They know you’ll be miles away before you find out you got fucked.
他们知道等你发现自己被整了 车子已经开得老远

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!