What happened? This is a new car. Mom’s going to be upset!
发生了什么事? 这是新车 妈妈会生气的
It’s still new. No, it’s not, it’s wrecked.
它还是新车 才怪 车子撞坏了
I don’t want your mother to know.
我不要你妈知道这件事
Do your homework too.
快去做功课
Hey! I haven’t read these. Rianne put them there.
嘿 这些我还没看过 是黎安拿出来丢的
Why don’t you look out for me?
你何不帮我看好它们?
Hey, Ricky! I want to use my driveway once in a while.
瑞奇 我偶尔也想用用自家车道
Nice oxygen tent.
很不错的氧气帐篷 我也想弄一个
Do I look like Michael Jackson? No, but you’re bad.
我看起来像迈克尔·杰克逊吗? 不 你比他还要丑
This is a two-car garage, and this is my hobby room upstairs.
这是双车车♥库♥ 这是我在楼上的娱乐室
I retire when I’m 52, the whole nine yards kick in when I’m 55.
我52岁要退休 55岁时可以拿到全部退休金
You’re not retiring, are you?
你不是真的要退休吧?
I’ve thought of it, since I met you. Thank you.
认识你后我开始考虑 谢谢
This is a nice hobby room. All you need now is a hobby.
这是很不错的娱乐室 现在你得找个嗜好
Jesus!
天啊
What’s wrong with you?
你们到底有什么毛病?
I’m sorry. That’s very uncool.
对不起 那一点都不酷
You’re sorry? Check my shorts!
对不起? 你们该来摸摸我的内♥裤♥
Don’t you use hammers anymore? What’s a hammer?
现在的工人不用榔头了? 什么是榔头?
Easy. It’s no Saturday Night Special, for crying out loud.
慢慢来 这不是星期六夜间特别秀
Give it back.
还给我
A man’s not even safe in his own home.
我连回家都不安全
Then stay the hell out of here.
那么你该离你家远一点
You got any traffic warrants?
你有拿到交通违规罚单吗?
Can you fix them?
你能帮我抽单吗?
Almost time. Are we taping this?
时间快到了 我们要把它录下来吗?
Yes, so we can watch it over and over again.
对 那样子我们才能不断重覆看
Take the stairs.
走楼梯
Nick, get your feet off the table. You too, Martin.
尼克 脚别放在桌子上 马丁 你也一样
The color’s no good. It’s fine. You’ll mess it up.
颜色不太对 没关系 你会把电视弄坏的
I want you to look good.
我要我的宝贝看起来很漂亮
Unplug it.
那就把插头拔掉
That’s your sister!
她可是你姐姐
Picture’s perfect.
影像看起来不错
Yeah?
真的吗? 对
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Yes, sir.
是的
We had a long talk about a week ago.
上星期我们聊了很久
About what?
我们在聊什么?
Your new hobby room.
你的新娱乐室
This is George.
这是乔治
Did you sense that I liked you?
你觉得我会喜欢你吗?
Yes, sir.
是的
Sit down and be quiet.
那么坐下来 闭上你的嘴巴
What are you eating? My tuna fish sandwich.
你在吃什么? 我的鱿鱼三明治
Tuna?
鱿鱼?
You can’t eat tuna!
你不能吃鱿鱼
Dad killed Flipper.
爸爸杀死飞宝
We’re boycotting tuna…
我们在抵♥制♥鱿鱼
because they kill the dolphins that get caught in the nets.
因为他们杀死被卡在渔网里的海豚
Have ham.
吃火腿
Eat Miss Piggy.
吃猪肉
I’m sorry! It’s only my eye.
对不起 你只是戳到我的眼睛
Oh, my God! It’s coming on!
天啊 要开始了
My baby!
我的宝贝
Don’t she look gorgeous, Martin?
她看起来很漂亮吧? 马丁
When the time has come…
当时间到的时候
and the moment is right…
时机成熟时
remember…
记住
use Ramses’ Extra condoms.
使用乐翻天超级保险套
We do! Ramses’ Extra.
我们都用 乐翻天超级保险套
Because caring means all the protection you can get.
面面俱到的保护就是关心
Take the kids upstairs.
带孩子们上楼去
We learn this in Human Development.
我们在健康教育课有学到这个
In Human what?! Human Development what?!
健康什么? 什么健康教育课?
Chill out, Daddy.
冷静点
Upstairs!
快上楼
Nick, upstairs.
尼克 上楼
You know how your father is.
你们知道爸爸有多古板
I looked fat. I liked you.
我看起来很肥 我喜欢你
Home. Out!
回家去 快滚吧
I got a gun.
我有枪
What? She looked beautiful.
你是怎么了? 她看起来很漂亮
I liked it. She made me want to buy rubbers right now.
我喜欢 她让我现在就想去买♥♥保险套
I thought it was great. Rianne, that was…
我觉得那很棒 黎安 那真的是…
I thought you were terrific. Really?
我觉得你很棒 真的吗?
I think she’s got a hell of a future.
我觉得她前程似锦
George is afraid. He’s going home.
乔治很怕爸爸 他要回家了
Stick around.
留下来
He has a gun.
墨陶先生有枪
It’s an old gun and he’s not a very good shot.
但那是把旧枪 他的枪法不太好
That’s good. I’m going anyway. Good night.
太好了 但我得回家了 晚安
I’ll buy you a beer. You let him buy it.
我请你喝啤酒 让他去买♥♥啤酒
You’re under 21. Be back by midnight.
你还不到21岁 记得在午夜前回家
Wait and see. Cops never let up.
等着瞧 同事们不会放过我的
I’ll have rubbers on my desk, rubbers in the mail, in the coffee…
我的桌子上会摆着保险套 还有信件跟咖啡里也是
If you’d only kept your mouth shut! I’m going for a walk.
你该闭上嘴巴的 我要去散步
Give the boys some credit. In one ear, out the rubber.
你得相信大家 他们听听就算了
How goes it with you, Hans?
你还好吗? 汉斯
Okay. You, Pieter?
我很好 你呢? 彼特
That’s quite enough of that. Come on over here, Hans.
废话少说 快过来 汉斯
Mind the plastic. I’m having painting done.
注意塑胶布 我刚刚才油漆过房♥间
The important thing is…
重点是…
are you okay?
你还好吧?
No bones broken?
没有骨折?
I’m fine, thanks.
我很好 谢谢
Just bumps and bruises, eh?
只有撞伤跟瘀伤?
Yeah, that’s all.
对 就是那样
Good, good.
太好了
However, we lost over $1 million in Krugerrand.
但我们损失 价值超过一百万的南非金币
I know. I’m sorry, Mr. Rudd.
我知道 对不起 鲁德先生
It happens.
意外难免会发生
It’s not your fault.
那不是你的错
Sometimes things do not go as planned.
有时候结果总是不如人意
As you say, they just happen, Eh, Pieter?
你说的对 意外难免会发生 彼得
You give a whole new meaning to the word, “drop cloth. ”
你让防污布有了新功能
Certain policemen have become an intolerable nuisance.
本市的一些警♥察♥成了讨厌鬼
They are obviously on to us again. How do you propose to handle it?
他们显然又盯上我们了 你打算怎么处理?
Warn them off.
给他们一些警告
It’s my experience…
根据我的经验
that a scared cop is more useful than a dead one.
害怕的警♥察♥比死掉的警♥察♥有用
A warning?
警告?
Is that not a bit tame?
那不会太懦弱了吗?
Depends on how you do it.
那得视你的做法而定
Then you better look at this.
那你得来看一下这个
This is the policeman in charge.
这位是主办警♥察♥
A Kaffir.
天啊
Lovely.
太棒了
Remember to take these in order.
记得依序把它们拿出来
There’s a packet for each day of the week.
每天吃一包
This yours?
这是你的吗?
I found it in the wash.
我在洗衣机里发现的
I keep losing this.
我老是把它弄丢
Something’s wrong.
一定是出事了
No, not really. It’s just a goddamn pen.
不 没事 只不过是一枝笔
What about the pen?
那枝笔怎么了?
It reminds me of something.
它让我想起一些事
Of what?
你想起什么事?
It reminds me of…
它让我想起
the night Vicki was killed.
维琪丧命的那一晚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!