I didn’t mean to push.
我无意探你隐私
That’s okay. We never really talked about this.
没关系 我们从来没谈过这件事
I was to meet her for dinner. One of those romantic dinners for two.
我原本该去找她吃晚餐 浪漫的双人晚餐
I had so much work.
我忙着工作
And I forgot about it.
完全忘得精光
She waited at the restaurant for an hour before she drove home.
她在餐厅等了一小时 自己开车回家
It was midnight when I got home to a ringing phone. I answered it.
午夜我回到家 电♥话♥响了 我接起电♥话♥
They said she was killed in a car crash.
他们跟我说她死于车祸
If I’d been driving, we’d have been all right.
如果是我开车 我们现在应该还在一起
I remember falling down on my knees and shaking all over.
我记得我双腿一软跪下 全身开始发抖
I remember thinking, “I’m losing it. ”
我记得我满脑子在想 “我失去了一切”
There I was lying on the floor…
我躺在客厅地板上
and I’m seeing under the couch, and I see this gold pen.
看到这枝金笔掉在沙发下面
Just lying there. I’d been looking for it for two months. There it is.
它静静地躺在那里 我找了它两个月 它就掉在那里
She wasn’t a great housekeeper.
她一向不善于理家
This voice goes off in my head, like a drill instructor.
我的脑海浮现一个声音 就像是训练教练
It said, “Get up! Now!”
那个声音说”快起来”
I didn’t feel like it, but I got up. Muscles were still working.
我满心不愿意 还是站了起来 肌肉还有用
Then I drove to the hospital…
于是我开车到医院
identified her, signed her out with my gold pen.
去认尸 用我的金笔签名领出她的尸体
Trish found a gold pen in the laundry.
翠希在洗衣机里捡到一枝金笔
Look around you, Sam.
看看你的四周 山姆
One day, Sam…
山姆 有一天
this’ll all be yours.
这一切都是你的
Find a nice bitch, raise a couple of pups.
你找只好母狗 生几只小狗
A man could be happy here.
在这里过着幸福的生活
Anybody tell you if you sit on cold rocks too long, you get piles?
有人跟你说坐冰冷石头上坐太久 你会长痔疮吗?
Let’s go watch TV.
我们去看电视吧
Kaffirs!
该死
Wondering about your kids?
想知道你们的孩子怎么了吗?
About what we’ve done to them?
想知道我们对他们做了什么吗?
If I was you, I’d be going nuts now.
换作是我 我应该已经疯了
I’d be going fucking bananas.
我会抓狂
Want to know what we’ve done?
想知道我们做了什么吗?
Shall I tell you?
要我告诉你吗?
Just let your imagination run wild.
好好发挥一下想象力
This has just been a warning.
这只是警告
After this, it gets bloody. Tell your people to back off.
之后我们会真的动手 要你们的人快点撤手
Don’t be a smart Kaffir.
别自作聪明
Maybe we let you live, huh?
或许我们会留你活口
You didn’t see a face? Not one. They had on hoods.
你没看到他们的长相? 没有 他们都戴着头套
What about a voice?
声音呢?
That crazy motherfucker who did talk had a strange accent.
说话的那个家伙怪腔怪调
Not German, not English. Kind of guttural. Really shitty accent.
不是德国 不是英文 像是嘴巴含着东西说话 真的很怪
Wait. Anything like what we chased the other night?
像我们飞车追逐当晚 听到的怪声音吗?
Yeah, kind of like that.
对 有点像
Trish and the kids?
翠希跟孩子们还好吧?
They’re at her sister’s house in Bellflower.
他们到柏弗劳找她姐姐了
Listen up! You heard what happened to Rog last night?
听着 你们都知道昨晚罗杰发生了什么事?
Forensics get back with anything?
鉴识组有发现吗?
Not yet. They’ll keep us posted.
还没有 一有消息他们会通知我们
We got to watch each other’s backs and fronts.
重点是我们得彼此照应
You can all watch my back in poker tomorrow. You in?
明天玩扑克牌时 你们可以好好照应我 你要来吗?
If we catch these assholes. Count me in.
如果我们能抓到这些混♥蛋♥ 算我一份
I got something special for you.
我帮你们准备了一个很特别的案子
Leo Getz has been placed in protective custody.
里奥·盖兹获得保护管束
You guys are going to baby-sit until Washington sends the Feds.
在华盛顿那边派探员过来时 你们负责保护他
How long? Until the red tape is processed.
多久? 等手续都办好
Couple, three days.
三天
Getz is going to testify before a commission of inquiry.
盖兹要在调查委员会作证
Drugs, laundered money, etc.
毒品跟洗钱之类的事
I’ll be there in 10 minutes.
我十分钟后到
This is not a shit assignment.
这不是烂案子
Yes, it is. No, it isn’t.
不 它很棒 它一点都不烂
It isn’t.
它一点都不烂
It is.
很烂
Shut up, both of you.
你们两个都给我闭嘴
I’ve guaranteed his safety.
我保证这家伙的安全
Why us?
为什么要我们?
You two are the most qualified. And…
因为你们最适合这份工作
after last night, you could use the break.
经过昨晚的事 你需要休息一下
I can handle last night.
我可以处理昨晚的事
What do we do with him?
我们怎么处置他?
Take him to Disneyland.
我怎么知道? 带他去迪士尼玩
This stinks. This stinks.
这真的太逊了
I don’t give a fuck! I don’t have an ulcer because I know when to say that.
我不在乎 我没有胃溃疡 因为我知道何时该说”管他去死”
Here’s where he’s staying.
他住在这里
A nice hotel. The Justice Department is paying. Enjoy yourselves.
那家饭店不错 开销由司法部支出 好好玩吧
One more thing.
还有一件事
Know what that says?
知道那是什么意思吗?
Yeah. Same thing as that, but I don’t give a fuck.
跟那个一样 不过”管他去死”
You’re lucky. I have to live with that.
你很幸运 我却得跟他搭档
What room is that for?
那是送到几号♥房♥的?
612.
612号♥房♥
This is it. 612.
就是这间 612号♥房♥
Police.
警♥察♥
How do I know that?
我怎么知道你们是警♥察♥?
After I shoot you, you can examine the bullet. Open up.
我隔着门开枪打死你后 你可以检查子弹
Don’t you want to see a badge?
你不想看警徽吗?
Where’s your badge? Shut up.
你的警徽在哪里? 闭嘴
I get it. Bad cop, good cop.
我懂了 黑脸跟白脸
Shut up.
闭嘴
Bad cop, bad cop. I know the routines.
黑脸跟黑脸 我知道你们都是怎么做的
Are you Leo Getz? That’s me, Leo Getz.
你是里奥·盖兹吗? 我就是里奥·盖兹
Whatever you need, Leo gets. Get it?
不论你需要什么 里奥都弄得到 懂吗?
I use that to break the ice when I meet people.
我都用那招跟别人攀交情
I’m Sgt. Murtaugh, this is Sgt. Riggs.
我是墨陶巡官 这位是里格斯巡官
Nice to meet you. So what do I call you guys?
幸会 我该怎么称呼你们?
Sgt. Murtaugh and Sgt. Riggs.
墨陶巡官跟里格斯巡官
We’re going to be your shadow.
我们会紧跟着你
That’s fine. Hey, an old-fashioned…
没关系 这是老套了
Okay. I just ain’t seen one in a long time.
好吧 我只是很久没看到了
I didn’t think anyone used them anymore.
我以为现在没有人用了
I bet the kid’s got an automatic. Have you?
我敢说这孩子有自动武器 你有自动武器吗?
Yep, a Beretta.
对 贝瑞塔手♥枪♥
You sure you guys are cops?
你确定你们是警♥察♥?
Better watch how you treat me. I’m a state witness.
你们最好别欺负我 我是监方的…
Star witness.
明星证人
We’ll take that room.
我们要睡那个房♥间
I already have my stuff in this room.
事实上我的东西已经放在那个房♥间
It’s yours, okay? I’ll move it in the small room.
让给你们就是了 我会把它们搬进小房♥间
I’m the smallest guy here. I’ll take the small room.
我的个子最小 我睡小房♥间
Hey, loosen up, guys! We’re going to be together a long time.
放轻松点 我们得相处一段时间
I’ll get it.
我去开门
It’s only room service.
只是客房♥服务
You hungry? I’ll call for anything you want.
你们饿了吗? 我能打电♥话♥点你们爱吃的东西
See this silk robe? Free.
看到这件丝质睡袍了吗? 免费的
It’s not free. Yes, it is.
它不是免费的 是 是免费
It’s taxpayers’ money. Same thing.
那是纳税人的钱 还不都一样
Morning, gentlemen.
大家早安
That’s my food. You guys didn’t want anything. Bring it here.
那是我的食物 你们什么都不想吃 推过来吧
It’s mine.
那是我的
You could have had something.
你们爱吃什么都可以点
I ordered eggs, not hamburger.
我点了鸡蛋 没点汉堡
Not the window!
别往窗户推
Shit!
该死
Where is that son-of-a-bitch?
那个混♥蛋♥在哪里?
Somebody stop that guy! Stop him!
快阻止那家伙 阻止他
Don’t leave me! I can’t swim!
别离开我 我不会游泳
We’re near the edge of the pool. Now get the fuck off my back!
我们在泳池边缘 快放开我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!