I better go.
我得走了
Go inside and lock all the doors and stay there.
进去吧 把门窗锁好
And you’re not going to work tomorrow.
明天别去上班
There’s better ways of staying in LA than working there.
你想留在洛杉矶 一定有更好的方法
All right. I’ve just quit.
好吧 我会去辞职的
I’ll just grab a few things… Hell, I haven’t got anything.
我只需要去拿些东西 我什么都没有
Just bring yourself.
只要你人过来就可以了
I better go.
我得走了
Go home!
回家去吧
Go get the girl.
杀了那个女孩
I would offer you a drink, but I understand…
我本来要请你喝一杯 但我知道
you’re on the wagon.
你还得开车
That stuff will kill you quick.
那玩意很快会要了你的命
You know so much about me, who are you?
你非常了解我 你是谁?
I changed the course of your life.
我是改变你一生的人
Four years ago…
四年前
when you was a narc at Long Beach…
你在长堤的缉毒组工作
you were getting too close, so we put a contract out on you.
你太接近了 所以我们决定杀了你
I handled it myself.
我亲自动手
Drove your car right off the road, remember?
逼得你的车冲出路面 记得吗?
But you weren’t driving, were you?
但你不在车上
You can’t imagine the surprise…
人生真是充满了惊喜
when I pulled back a matted mop of bloody hair to see this woman’s face.
我把沾了血的头发往后拨 看到一个女人的脸
Your wife, right?
她是你太太 对吧?
She didn’t die straight away.
她不是当场毙命
It took a bit of time.
还拖了一阵子
You don’t have much luck with women, do you?
你的女人运不太好了
She’s dead. They killed her.
她死了 他们杀了她
Where are you?
里格斯 你在哪里?
They killed her. She’s dead. They killed them both.
他们杀了她 她死了 他们杀了她们两个
Slow down. Who are you talking about? Where are you?
慢慢说 你在说谁? 你在哪里?
She’s dead, Roger.
她死了 罗杰
Calm down. We’ll take care of it. Where are you?
冷静点 我们会处理的 你在哪里?
I’m not a cop tonight. It’s personal.
今晚我不是警♥察♥ 这是私人恩怨
You don’t know what happened tonight. There’s more.
你不知道今晚发生了什么事 很多人都死了
I’m going to get those bastards. I’m going to fuck them. I’m going now.
我要杀了那些混♥蛋♥ 我立刻就要冲过去
We’re not going to the stilt house! We’re under orders!
我们不能接近高架屋 那是命令
Then the house will have to come to me.
那么我得让高架屋来找我
They killed them both.
他们杀了她们两个
They got Rika and they got my wife.
他们杀了丽卡跟我太太
Shit.
该死
What’s the deal?
怎么了?
You talk to the Feds, but you don’t talk to me.
你跟联邦探员说话 却不理我
That’s not fair.
那不公平
We trusted you.
我们相信你
You betrayed us.
你背叛我们
You took our money!
你偷走我们的钱
We want it back now…
我们要你还钱
you slimy little shit.
你这个垃圾
Give him more. He likes it.
多赏他几下 他似乎蛮喜欢的
Don’t try and stop me.
别阻止我
I’ve seen that look in your eyes before.
我看过你露出那样的眼神
They declared war on the police.
他们跟警♥察♥宣战
You know about that?
你知道吗?
I heard it on the radio.
我在无线电里听到了
We don’t have the authority.
我们没获得授权
Cavanaugh…
卡凡诺瓦
Wyler, Shapiro…
伟勒 夏佩洛
Rika, Vicki. How much fucking authority do you need?
丽卡 维琪 你还需要多少授权?
You got a plan?
你有什么计图?
Drive around the front of the house…
把车子开到前门
wait for my signal…
等我的信♥号♥♥
and then just go in and shoot those fuckers.
冲进去杀了那些混♥蛋♥
They got Leo.
他们抓走里奥
Be careful.
小心点
Wait.
等等
What’s your signal?
你的信♥号♥♥是什么?
You’ll know when it happens.
你看到就会知道
Somehow I think I will know.
我想我一定会知道
Feel like talking?
你想说了吗?
It’s the big one!
那一下撞得很大
Cool it. Watch him.
好吧 冷静点
Move me away from the windows!
把我从窗户旁边移开
Riggs, you crazy mother…!
里格斯 你这个疯子
Holy Christ!
天啊
You all right? Yeah, I’m okay.
你没事吧? 我没事
Thanks.
谢谢
Was Adolf in there? He got away.
希♥特♥勒♥在里面吗? 他逃走了
I’m going to find him. What about Leo?
我得找到他 里奥怎么办?
What about Leo?
里奥怎么办?
You’re on your own now.
现在你得靠自己了
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Take my car to the police station and wait for the Federal Marshal.
开着我的车回警局 在那里等联邦执法官
It’s been an experience knowing you.
很高兴能认识你
I don’t want a hug. Go on. Lucky if you see him again.
我不要拥抱 给这个小矮人拥抱一下
I had a lot of fun.
我真的很开心
You do your duty now.
去做你该做的事吧
I’m going to really get them now.
别担心 我会找到他们的
Listen. Wait.
听着 等一下
Is it okay if I sound the siren?
我能鸣警笛吗?
Loud as you want.
你爱多大声都可以
Really? Okay. Really?
真的吗? 好吧 真的吗?
Check it out.
检查一下
Alba Varden is a cargo ship, not a woman.
艾芭·瓦登是货柜船 不是女人的名字
The Port Authority said that the Alba Varden arrived today…
港务局说艾芭·瓦登号♥今天靠岸
and heads out tomorrow to South Africa.
明天要驶往南非
This is the eleventh dock.
这是11号♥码头
It must be here someplace. I know I’m right.
它应该在附近 我知道我是对的
The ship!
那艘船
What did I tell you?
我是怎么告诉你的?
That container there with three heavy hitters.
那个货柜 有三个杀手守在那边
Let’s have a look.
我们去看一下
I’ll take 2 of them out, you take 1.
我解决两个 你解决一个
Better yet, you take 2, I take 1. Pull over to the side.
还是让你解决两个 我解决一个 停车吧
I can’t see shit! Me, either. What is this shit?
我什么都看不到 我也是 这是什么东西?
Got a light?
有火吗?
It’s Rudd’s, whatever it is.
不论这是什么东西 一定是鲁德的货
I still can’t see shit.
我还是看不到
You got something? I don’t know. It’s a car.
你摸到东西了吗? 我不知道 这是一辆车
Shit! Fort Knox!
天啊 这里简直是诺克斯堡
Hell, how much is it?
价值有多少?
Thousands.
好几十万
Fucking millions.
好几百万
Billions of fucking Donald Trump lotto.
几十亿 这跟中乐透差不多
Look at this.
看吧
These are $1,000 bills!
这些是千元钞
With what I’m holding in my hand I could put all my kids through college.
我手上这把钞票 足以让我的三个孩子念完大学
Take it.
就拿去吧
Fucking drug money.
这是贩毒的脏钱
Do something good with it.
所以用它做些好事
Rudd won’t need it where he’s going.
鲁德要去的地方用不到它
Load the container.
把货柜装上船
The next time the sun hits their bodies, they’ll be in Cape Town.
下次太阳照到他们时 他们已经到了开普顿
Hey, this thing’s moving. It sure as hell is.
这玩意在动 一点都没错
What are we gonna do now? I don’t know.
我们该怎么办? 我不知道
Let’s shoot our way out.
我们把门轰开来冲出去
No, don’t. I got a better idea.
别那么做 我有更好的点子
Our money.
我们的钱
Make sure they’re dead.
确定他们会没命
You go first. I’m too old. You go first. I’ll cover you.
你先走吧 我太老了 你先走 我会掩护你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!