How do we get out of here? I’ll go this way.
我们怎么逃出去? 我要走这边
I’ll go this way and check over here.
我要走这边 我到这边看一下
Shapiro…
夏佩洛
Moss, Wyler…
摩斯 伟勒
Cavanaugh, Fridson…
卡凡诺瓦 佛瑞森
For then,Rika…
为了他们 还有丽卡
Oh, shit!
该死
Riggs, you okay?
里格斯 你没事吧?
Drop it, asshole!
把枪放下 混♥蛋♥
Diplomatic immunity!
外交豁免权
It’s just been revoked.
你的豁免权已经被取消了
You’re breathing. You’re not dead.
你在呼吸 你还活着
No, don’t die.
不 别死
You’re not dead until I tell you.
没我的命令 你不能死
You got that, Riggs? You’re not dead until I tell you.
听到了吗? 里格斯 没我的命令 你不能死
You got that?
听到了吗?
You’ re not dead until I tell you.
听到了吗?
Now, breathe with me.
跟我一起呼吸
Breathe.
快呼吸
Rog, in my pocket.
罗杰 在我的口袋里…
I want you to throw those things away. Those things will kill you.
我要你把那些东西丢掉 那些玩意真的会要你的命
You son-of-a-bitch.
你这个大混♥蛋♥
I thought you were dying.
我以为你死了
I didn’t die on your toilet, I’m not going to die in your arms.
我没死在你家厕所里 也不会死在你的怀里
You son-of-a-bitch.
你这个大混♥蛋♥
Where are they? Are they all gone? Did you get the bad guys?
那些坏蛋都死了吗? 你解决掉他们了吗?
They been dekaffirnated.
他们都被消灭掉了
Don’t make me laugh! Jesus!
别逗我笑 天啊
Did anyone ever tell you…
有没有人跟你说…
you really are a beautiful man?
你真的很帅?
Give us a kiss.
在他们赶来前吻我一下
Where’d that bullet hit you?
你到底被打中哪里?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!