But the Denver people, they’re really cool.
有同性恋吗 丹佛有同性恋吗
Are there any gays… Are there any gays in Denver?
有的是 毕竟大城市
Yeah, there’s a lot of gays, it’s a big city,
小帕作为那里
And Paddy’s been making
唯一的单身女牛仔可是大赚福利
the most of being the single cowgirl in town.
-确实如此 -老天
– I have, indeed. – Oh god.
就像《断背山》里一样
They’re like Brokeback Mountain,
是像跟杰克·吉伦哈尔上♥床♥那样吗
are you just like having sex with Jake Gyllenhaal?
没 不过我这山断过好几次了
No, but, I broke this back mountain a couple times.
妹纸 你变了
Girl, you changed.
我这破包真的是
I can’t believe I have this stupid bag.
你的发型不错
Your hair looks good.
-谢谢 -留短了
– Thank you. – Kept it short, huh?
-是啊 -剪短了…
– I did. Yeah. – Short on the…
剪短了两边
Yeah, short on the sides.
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
抱歉我之前毫无音讯
Sorry I was so incommunicado,
不过那时还在安顿 觉得还是不要联♥系♥…
but it just felt like the right thing to do while I got settled and…
你不需要解释
You don’t need to explain.
可我什么都没说 就突然离开了
Yeah, but I left so suddenly without much of an explanation.
-你做了该做的 -是啊
– You did what you had to do. – I did.
那就不要担心
So don’t sweat it.

All right.
回家感觉如何 离家人那么近
So what’s it like being back home, so close to your folks ?
我是离家近 但不在家里
I’m near home, I’m not at home,
开车五十分钟还是有很大不同的
and that 50 minute car-ride makes all the difference.
不过还挺顺利的
But it’s been pretty positive.
我一直以为在那里无法做真正的自己
I never thought that I could actually be there and be myself,
所以感觉有进步
so that feels like progress.
-不错 -是啊
– That’s good. – Yeah.
你妈妈怎么样了
And how’s your mom ?
她还好
She’s all right.
我在她身边 对她抛弃我爸也不怎么指责
It’s probably helpful I was there and only semi-judgmental
这对她似乎有帮助
about her choice to drop my dad.
他们离婚你还好吗
How are you about the divorce?
-我 -是啊
– Me? – Yeah.
-我都三十了 -这有啥关系
– I’m thirty. – I don’t think that matters.
她甩了抛弃我爸跟的那个男人
You know, she actually dumped the guy that she left my dad for,
现在和理疗师萨珀斯坦医生搞在一起
and now she’s having sex with her therapist, Dr. Saperstein.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
她很喜欢把事情搞得他妈一团糟
She really likes to make a fucking mess of things.
不过 有其母必有其子吧
But then, like mother like son, I guess.
我不说什么
I’m saying nothing.
我…
So I…
我最终还是听了你的建议
I finally followed your advice
-想解决和我爸之间的问题 -不错啊
– and tried to work things out with my dad. – Good.
事实证明这建议糟透了
It turns out that advice totally sucked.
见鬼 真的吗
Oh shit, really?
是啊 我试着去接受
Yeah. I tried to honor the fact
他永远不会接受我这一事实
that he would never really be completely happy with who I am,
试着找到共同话题 但是
and tried to find a common ground, but…
没有吗
There was none?
他其实就是恐同
Turns out he is a raging homophobe.
就好像他理解我
It’s like him trying to understand me
会毁掉他自我认知的一切 所以
undermines everything he thinks he knows about himself. So…
天哪
Oh god.
你觉得他会有理解的那一天吗
Do you think he’ll ever come around?
他是个自大的混♥蛋♥ 估计不会
He’s a proud fucker, so probably not.
这样…
Well…
如果我像我妈 那…
If I’m like my mom, then…
闭嘴
Shut up.
不过布拉迪很看得开这件事
But Brady has been really cool about the whole thing.
他一直特别支持我 这还不错
He’s been super supportive, so that’s helped.
真好 理发车如何了
Good. What about the barber truck?
我听说很不错
I’ve been hearing amazing things.
-是不错 -你不想念威利理发店吗
– It’s going really well. – And you don’t miss Willy’s?
想啊 不过自己创业也不错
Yeah, but it’s also good to be doing my own thing.
奥古斯丁给车漆得很好看
Actually Agustin did a really great job with the paint-work on it.
他挺棒的
He’s really good.
我可以想象你开车经过巴伦西亚
I can just picture you cruising down Valencia
招揽人们进车里剪头发
luring people into your truck for a fade.
简直完美
It’s kind of perfect.
有时候我想开车到里诺
Sometimes, I want to drive to Reno
在赌场的停车场里做烫发
and start doing perms in some casino parking lot.
-什么 -尝试下不同的事嘛
– What? – Just to do something different, you know?
老天哪
Oh, my god.
那估计是最赞的真人秀了 或是最烂的
That would be the best reality show, ever. Or maybe the worst.
都差不多
It’s basically the same thing.
你什么时候过来吧 看我剪
You should come by some time. See me in action.
好啊 会的
Yeah. I’d like that.
这次不行就下次 肯定的
If not this trip, then the next one, for sure.
他们在这儿呢
Here they are!
-我们还以为把你们弄丢了 -都是这个包
– We thought we’d lost you. – I know, it’s this bag.
奥古斯丁把我说服了 我现在支持结婚
Agustin has totally convinced me. I’m pro-marriage now.
你个该死的叛徒
You fuckin’ traitor.
-你想结婚吗 -现在
– You wanna get married? – Right now?
-现在算了吧 -走吧
– Maybe not right now. – Come on!
你还好吗
You all right?
-很好 -那就好
– I’m good. – Good.
-你呢 -还好 有点累了
– How you feelin’? – I’m good. I’m a little tired.
-你要唱歌♥吗 -要
– You gonna sing? – Yeah!
棒呆
Oh good.
你要唱什么 我们合唱什么
What are you gonna sing? What are we gonna sing together?
你都选的是我们以前常去的地方
I love that you’ve chosen all of our old haunts.
我需要回到我的犯罪现场
Yeah, I felt like I needed to return to the scenes of my crimes.
再玩一次
Like one more time.
-你又不是要死了 -我知道
– You’re not dying. – I know, but
但”结婚”这件事让我觉得
this whole getting married thing is making me feel all…
我觉得你不用加引号♥
I don’t think that the air quotes are necessary.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
-准新娘 -你来了
– Bride to be. – You made it.
-必须的 -穆雷小姐
– Come on. Of course. – Miss Murray!
近来如何
How’s it going?
很好 你是乘超音速飞机从巴黎赶来的吗
Good, you took the Concorde in from Paris, n’est ce pas?
是是 见到你真好
Oui. Oui. Yes. It’s so good to see you. What a surprise!
两位小姐要喝些什么 我请客
What are you ladies drinking? I’m buying.
-又便宜又劲爆的 -像你一样
– Something cheap and strong. – Yeah, just like you.
-好吧 我承认 -我开玩笑的
– All right. I’ll take it. – I’m kidding.
你们俩现在是朋友了 真正的朋友
So, you guys are friends, now, like actual friends?
-对 -谁先联♥系♥对方的
-Yeah. – Who reached out to who?
我觉得我得先了结那一章
I felt like I needed to close that chapter
才能开始新的篇章 所以
before I opened a new one, so yeah
我联♥系♥了他 我告诉你了吧
I called him up. I thought I told you.
很好啊 他一直是个好男人
No, it’s great. I mean, he’s always been a good guy.
是啊 我俩之间没成
Yeah, you know. Just because it didn’t work out
并不意味着不能做朋友
doesn’t mean it couldn’t turn into something new.
再加上埃迪也无所谓
Plus Eddie’s cool with it.
-他当然是 -他是最好的
– Of course he is. – He’s the best.
他是最好的
He’s the best.
那个 你要和我一起唱歌♥
BT dubs, you and I are singing.
不行 不不不
Oh, no. No no no no…
-来嘛 -不不不
– Oh, come on. – No no no.
我爱你 可是我唱歌♥就是灾难
I love you, but bad things happen when I get behind a microphone.
-不 会很赞的 来嘛 -不
– No, badass things happen. Please. – No!
老天爷
Oh, my god!
他为什么不和我对视
Why isn’t he making eye contact with me?
他应该看着我
He should be looking at me.
对我唱
Sing to me.
我记得 我记得
I remember, I remember, I remember.
我觉得他的原话是

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遇见你之前
下一篇文章西部世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!