但我们分手后
But after we broke up,
上班就变得像《电锯惊魂》一样
going into the office was like that movie Saw,
只不过没有拴在墙上的小帅哥
except without the cute guy chained to the wall.
不会是凯文·马西森吧
It wasn’t Kevin Matheson, was it?
什么
What?
天呐 就是他 是不是
My god, it was, wasn’t it?
你怎么知道
Why do you say that?
我知道他在那里工作 而且他是同性恋
I know he works there, and he’s gay.
我讨厌这座城市就是因为它太小了
That’s why I hate this fucking city, it’s so small.
别跟我说你和他上过床
Please don’t tell me that you had sex with him.
不 不 但我挺愿意的
No, no, but I would.
天呐 那对耳朵
Oh god. Those ears,
我可以用它们撸一把
I would tug on those babies.
我在一月的时候和他面试
I did interview with him though, back in January.
天呐 面试我的工作
Oh, my god, for my job.
我没拿到那份工作
Anyway. I didn’t get it.
听说他雇了一个喜欢肌肉男的十九岁洛杉矶小哥
I heard he hired a 19 year old muscle queen from LA.
当然了
Of course, he did.
你们两个现在不联♥系♥了吧
I take it you two don’t talk?
你和凯文
You and Kevin?
没有 但他时不时给我转账
Talk, no, but he PayPals me every now and again
付一起设计游戏赚的钱
for this game we designed together.
-大款呀 -要是就好了
– Cha-ching. – I wish.
只要不用在收件箱里看到他的名字
I would so happily give up those ninety dollars
我宁愿放弃那九十块美金
just so I didn’t have to see his name in my in-box.
那为什么不这么做呢
So, why don’t you?
你要彻底埋葬过去
You have to bury your dead real good, you know,
过去才不会继续困扰你
so they don’t come back and haunt you.
你怎么这么有智慧
Who made you so fucking wise?
怎么了 我二十二岁了 交了很多男朋友
What? I’m twenty-two, I’ve had my fair share of boyfriends.
真的吗 二十二岁
Really, at twenty-two?
你肯定很小就开始了
You must have started pretty young.
十六岁
Sixteen.
你十六岁就有男朋友了
You had a boyfriend when you sixteen years old?

Yeah.
他挺攻的 是不是 凯文
He’s quite butch, isn’t he? Kevin.
他被我插的时候就不那么攻了
He’s not so butch when he’s got his legs in the air.
他是不是个饥渴受
Is he a hungry bottom?
-超级饥渴 -天呐 太棒了
– Super hungry. – Oh, my god, that’s awesome.
那你是因为他才离开旧金山的吗
So is he why you left San Francisco?
凯文 不 不都是因为他
Kevin, no, he’s not getting full credit for that.
那你为什么离开的
Then, why did you leave?
各种各样的原因
A lot of different reason.
实话说
To be honest,
是我和另一个人的感情
I sort of made a mess of this other relationship
我搞砸了
with someone else I was with.
-看来有料啊 -没错
– I’m sensing a theme. – Yeah, exactly.
和凯文分手后 我才意识到我有多蠢
Then after Kevin, I realized what an idiot I’d been,
但那时候已经太迟了
but it was too late then.
船已经开走了
That ship had sailed.
-深感遗憾 -不用的
– I’m sorry. – No, don’t be.
其实对我俩都好
It was actually the best thing for both of us.
说实在的 即便那艘船没有开走
And the truth is, even if that ship hadn’t sailed,
我可能也会在它启程前
I probably would have found a way to sink it
把它弄沉的
before it left the harbor, anyway.
然后你就走了
So, off you went.
对 所以我去了丹佛
Yes, so then I went to Denver
而且发誓绝不谈恋爱
and I swore myself off relationships completely in the process
从长♥期♥来看这可能对大家都好
which was probably better for everyone in the long run.
但是
But
我也很厌倦自己的生活
it was also about just being tired
丝毫没有进展 你明白吗
of my life not moving forward, you know?
至少没有向正确的方向发展
Or at least not moving in the right direction.
离开本应像按下复位键然后重新开始
Going away was about pressing the reset button and starting over.
-你懂我的意思吗 -当然
– Do you know what I mean? – Sure, yeah.
然后呢
And, so?
然后什么
So, what?
成功了吗 重新开始 成功了吗
Did it work? The reset, did it work?
-早 懒虫 -早
– Hey, lazy bones. – Hi.
你可以睡你床上的
You could have slept in your old bed.
不是那个叫杰克的人睡着吗
I thought… Wasn’t that Jake guy in there?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥古斯丁在埃迪家 你可以睡他的房♥间
And Agustin’s at Eddie’s place, you could have slept in his room.
-我不想碰他的床单 -能理解
– I’m not getting in those sheets. – I don’t blame you.
几点了
What time is it?
已经下午了 我要去上班了
It’s the afternoon. I gotta go to work.
-你可以一起来 -好 我想看看鸡肉摊
– You can come if you want. – Yeah. I want to see the window.
这样你就可以跟我聊聊
And that way you can tell me all the dirty,
你对那个小孩做的下流事
disgusting things you did to that poor child.
我润了他的菊 他润了我的
I rimmed him, he rimmed me.
我上了他 他上了我
I fucked him, he fucked me.
非常民♥主♥
It was very democratic.
不得不说
I gotta say.
我很欣赏你最近这些积极性♥爱♥
I’m loving all this sex positive sex you’ve been having lately.
你确定这不会让我变淫♥荡♥吗
Are you sure it doesn’t make me a slut?
-能让你积极向上吗 -大多数能
– Does it make you feel positive? – Most of the time.
那就行了
There you go.
但之后 我不知道
Then, afterwards, I don’t know.
-怎么了 -没什么
– What happened? – Nothing happened.
那怎么了
Then what?
不知道 也许是因为我去了科罗拉多州
I don’t know, maybe it’s that I went away to Colorado
所有的事情都眼不见心不烦
and everything was out of sight and out of mind,
现在我回来了 就又出现了
and now I’m back, and then there it all is.
什么又出现了
There what is?
-所有我以为已经解决的事情 -比如什么
– Everything I thought I’d dealt with. – Like what?
你觉得我要不要见凯文
Do you think I should see Kevin while I’m here?
天呐 你为什么会冒出这个想法
Oh, god. Why would you even think about doing that?
我不知道 好好了结 埋葬过去
I don’t know. Just to close the chapter, bury the dead.
看他是不是变得又老又丑了
See if he’s gotten fat and gross.
想象他变得又老又丑 然后继续生活就好
Just assume he’s gotten fat and gross, and move on.
你说得对
You’re right.
没错 相信我
Yeah, I am, trust me.
天呐 我都忘了你有片绿地
Oh, my god. I forgot that you have a parklet!
-没错 -天呐 看上去太棒了
– Yeah! – Holy shit. It looks so good!
是吧
Right?
如果这都不能证明你成功了
If this doesn’t mean you’ve made it
那没什么可以了
I don’t know what does.
今天是带女儿上班吗
Is it bring your daughter to work day or something?
-你在这干嘛呢 -你在这干什么
– What are you doing here? – What are you doing here?
我是来找你谈谈的 可不是来找你说话的
I came to talk to you. I didn’t come to talk to you.
-回家吧 -对不起 我回去吧
– Go home. – I’m sorry, I can go home.
不 没事 没事 来吧
No, it’s fine. Fine. Please.
有没有人想吃甜甜圈 我饿坏了
Does anybody first to have a donut? I’m starving.
还有 宿醉的时候要怎么办
And what do you do for a hangover?
我想吐
And I want to throw up.
而且他也很喜欢多姆
And he was totally into Dom, too.
的确 挺好 他人好吗
He was, great. And, was he nice?
他非常好
He was very nice.
那你上他了吗 他会搬来和你一起住吗
So did you fuck him? Is he gonna move in with you?
帮你把围裙上的油渍洗了
Help you clean the grease stains off your aprons?
不会 这两样都不会
No. No to both of those,
我们真的要再说一遍吗
and do we really need to have this conversation again?
再 又说了吗 怎么可能
Again? We’re having it again, how can that be?
我们几个月没见了
I haven’t seen you in months.
-我昨晚才见过你 -那不能算
– I saw you last night. – That didn’t count.
还是在你跑回家洗泡泡浴 决定早点睡觉之前
That was before you ran home for a hot bubble bath and an early night.
我不能每天再出去彻夜狂欢了
Yeah, I don’t get to stay out to all hours just enjoying myself, any more.
你以前可没少那样
That never used to stop you.
我不是向着桃丽丝说话
Not that I’m taking Doris’s side,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遇见你之前
下一篇文章西部世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!