争取美好人生的态度
to making the most of your life.
即使搞砸了 我们大家都经历过 对吧
And even when you fuck up, and we all fuck up, right?
是的 我们都搞砸过
Yes, we all fuck up.
你仍一往无前 不顾各种怀疑
You keep going despite any sort of doubts that you might have,
你不停尝试 寻找适合你的事物
and you keep trying to find the things that work for you,
结果你找到了埃迪
and you found Eddie, right?
没错 而且很明显
And… yes. And it is really clear
你俩深爱着彼此
that you two are absolutely crazy about each other,
同时又对这种深爱的意义
while at the same time being incredibly realistic
无比清醒
about what that means,
都在全心地寻找
and, and both being really committed
让这感情继续下去的方式
to figuring out how to make that work.
没错
Yes.
而我…
And I…
我觉得这…
I just think that that is…
太棒了 趁我还没在大家面前掉眼泪
Amazing! And so, before I start openly weeping,
让我们举杯 敬奥古斯丁和埃迪
let’s raise a cheap cocktail to Agustin and Eddie!
敬埃迪和奥古斯丁
To Eddie and Agustin!
没错 各位 现在有请另一位
That too. And now, everybody, please welcome to the stage
“损友伴娘” 杰克
my fellow maid of dishonor, Jake.
帕特里克 谢谢 说得真美
Patrick, thank you, that was beautiful.
借过
Excuse me.
好呀
Hey, guys.
演讲比上次好多了
Better speech than last time.
总不能再糟了 是吧
Couldn’t really have been any worse, right?
或许是的
No, probably not.
我得再喝一杯
I need another drink.
再给我买♥♥一杯吧 我没现金了
Will you buy me another drink? I don’t have any cash left.
你难道还没喝够吗
You don’t think you’ve had enough?
拜托
Oh, come on.
这可是基佬结婚盛典 我要喝嗨了
Big gay wedding, right? I want to get super drunk
才能忘掉咱们这群人怎么变得这么无趣
so I can forget about how dull we’ve all become.
你还没喝嗨吗
Aren’t you already super drunk?
别叨叨了 老太婆 拜托
Less of the nagging fifties housewife, please, okay?
咱俩还没结婚呢
We aren’t married.
我一直以为你是老婆 你穿围裙可好看呢
I always thought you’d be the wife. You look so good in an apron.
啥意思
What was that?
开玩笑 你叫他唠叨老婆 我就…
It was just a joke. You called him a nagging wife and I…
你希望我是老婆
You’d expect me to be the wife.
-布拉迪 -我开玩笑而已
– Brady… – It was just a joke, that’s all.
你那恐女症也成玩笑了吗
Is your fem-phobia a joke all of a sudden ?
-布拉迪… -我开玩笑的
– Brady… – What, I’m kidding.
没事 说出来吧
No, that’s okay, you can say it.
你含沙射影说我是
It’s not the first time you’ve implied
同志群体的害虫 也不是第一次了
I’m everything that’s wrong with the gay community.
我说你和凯文是 不是你
I said you and Kevin were, not you.
-聊什么呢 -帕特里克这个害群之马
– What are we talking about ? – About Patrick being a shitty gay.
我最爱看基佬跟其他基佬争论怎么当基佬了
I love it when gays argue with other gays about being gays.
布拉迪觉得他是同志首相
Brady thinks he’s grand minister of queer.
同志思想警♥察♥的首领
The leader of the gay thought police.
这叫动脑子思考问题
It’s called having a brain and think about things.
抱歉我有原则了
Sorry I want to stipulate a little…
你俩够了
Both of you, enough.
有时想想也真恼人 布拉迪以为
It’s a little frustrating that sometimes Brady thinks
当同志只有一路条可走 就是他那条
there’s only one way to be gay, and that way is his way.
我只是受不了像你这种人 给我们抹黑
I’m just sick of people like you giving us a bad name, okay?
如果真有所谓”我们”这回事
You would think that if there was such a thing as us,
内部就会团结些了
there would be a little more solidarity.
-或许你不配 -布拉迪
– Maybe you don’t deserve it. – Brady, seriously,
-你怎么回事 -我永远搞不明白
– what the fuck? – I will never understand
你为什么总想给我气受
why you’re so intent on making me feel bad,
因为我达不到某种理想标准
because I can’t live up to some ideal
永远都不可能 因为我不是那样的人
that I’ll never live up to because it just isn’t who I am.
如果你觉得生气 也许不是我的错
If you feel bad, it’s probably not my fault.
-够了 -抱歉 里奇 你说得对
– Enough. Okay? – I’m sorry, Richie, you’re right.
布拉迪 我跟你道歉
Brady, I apologize.
我保证多读几篇你的大作
And I promise to read more of your articles,
但愿终有一天我学会如何当同志
and hope that one day I can finally learn how to be gay
完全符合你的价值标准
and be as perfectly adjusted as you.
-去你的 -去你的
– Yeah, fuck you. – Fuck you back!
行了 咱们走
That’s it, we’re out of here.
-你怎么站他那边 -我没有
– Why are you taking his side? – I’m not.
那怎么感觉你支持他
Why does it feel like you are?
这跟立场毫无关系
This has nothing to do with sides.
那跟什么有关系
Then what is it about?
是你喝大了
This is about you being too drunk,
而这是埃迪和奥古斯丁的派对
and this is a party for Eddie and Agustin,
你对帕特里克的看法
and has nothing to do with how you feel about Patrick.
或者他对你的看法 都与此刻无关
Or how he feels about you for that matter.
我就知道你会支持他
Typical that you would take his…
你想跟他在一起吗
You want to be with him?
是这回事吗
Is that what this is?
他曾让你痛不欲生
After all the shit he’s put you through?
行了 咱们走吧
Ok, you know what, we’re out of here.
因为我敢担♥保♥
Because I can guarantee
他只会再次让你伤心
he will do nothing but break your heart again.
你是这么打算的吗
That your plan?
坐着你的私人飞机空降此地
You want to fly in here on your private jet
偷走我男朋友
and steal my fucking boyfriend?
当然不是
Of course not.
咱们他妈的走吧
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
你不打算一起 是吗
You’re not gonna come, are you?
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
-你还好吧 兄弟 -他只是妒忌
– You okay, bud? – He’s just jealous.
妒忌啥
What?
谁都看得出来你俩之间的火花
Everyone can see there’s something between you guys.
我俩之间很清白
There’s nothing between us.
然而我又一次搞到他难堪
Yet I have managed to fuck things up for him again.
那完全不是你的错
That was totally not your fault.
我完全可以闭嘴的
I could’ve just shut the fuck up.
我怎么就他妈的闭不了嘴
Why can’t I ever shut the fuck up.
你没事吧
Shit, girl, you all right?
刚说什么 你有私人飞机吗
What is that? You have a private jet?
你如果有私人飞机 怎么还这么抠
How come you’re so fuckin’ cheap if you have a private jet?
这问题问得好
That’s a legitimate question.
别说了 好吗
All right. Let’s just stop this, OK?
我可不是为了毁掉大家的周末才来的
I didn’t come here to just ruin everybody’s weekend.
-你这样说只是… -我们就…
– You only say that… – Can we just…
-我们能不能跳舞 -好啊
– Can we please just dance? – Yeah.
-我们都去舞池跳舞吧 -好
– Let’s just all get on the dance floor and dance. – OK.
走吧
Let’s do it!
妈的
Fuck.
-我该告诉你件事 -什么
– I should tell you something.- What?
我打算要离开旧金山
I’m thinking about leaving San Francisco.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我已经考虑很长一段时间了
I’ve been thinking about it for a long time.
我和布拉迪甚至还谈过这事
Me and Brady were even talking about it.
你是说要真的永远离开这里吗
You mean like actually leaving, like, for good?
你就离开了 你有勇气这么做啊
You did it. You had the guts to do it.
是 但我觉得我只是在逃跑
Yeah, but I think I was just running away.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
有时 你需要做的正是逃离
Sometimes, running away is exactly what you need to do.
但你生在这儿
But you were born here.
这是你的家 你一直都住在这里
This is your home, you’ve always been here.
正是 其他人都可以来这里
Exactly. Everyone else gets to come here.
重新开始 我…
And starting new. I…
-我从没感受过 -你要去哪里
– I never had that. – Where you gonna go?
我有亲戚在德州
I have some family in Texas.
你去德州做什么呢
What are you gonna do in Texas?
我可以去当司机 我能工作
I could take the truck. I can work.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遇见你之前
下一篇文章西部世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!