I think, I think his exact words were,
我宁愿封上菊花 再不吸屌♥
I’d rather seal up my butthole and never suck another cock again
也不愿意结婚
rather than get married.
难以置信 基佬那么渴望变直
I can’t believe that gay people are so fucking desperate to be straight.
他们已经不配再叫基佬了
They shouldn’t even be called gay any more.
我真有那么差劲吗
God, did I really sound that annoying?
你现在没有 但那时候就是张臭嘴
No, trust me, you don’t, he was a total cunt.
那个在派对上很会逗乐的毒舌奥古斯丁哪去了
I miss the cunty Agustin. He was fun at parties.
你变成了你一直以来讨厌的那种基佬
You’ve become one of those gay guys you always hated.
很快你会收养孩子
Soon you’ll be adopting babies
然后和其他光鲜的基佬去家庭度假了
and going on family cruises with the other Stepford homos.
-别再惹他了 -别听他们乱说奥古斯丁
– Leave him alone. – Don’t listen to them, Agustin.
我觉得你的选择很了不起
I think that what you’re doing is amazing.
没关系 小帕 我能接受
It’s OK, Paddy, I can take it.
你知道我开玩笑的 我超激动的
You know I’m kidding. I’m messing around with you. I’m thrilled.
我觉得埃迪是你生命中最美的烟火
I think that Eddie is a shining light of awesomeness in your life.
你这样做是对的
And you’re doing it for the right reasons.
所以为什么不呢
So, what’s there not to love?
谢谢你 弗兰克 说得真好
Thank you, Frank. That was beautiful.
只是别搞砸了
Just don’t fuck it up.
比如 从远离男妓开始
Like, stay away from rent boys for a start.
我知道我刚才说不 但是去他的 上吧
I know that I said I wouldn’t, but fuck it. Let’s do this.
-要唱歌♥了吗 -没错 我们唱歌♥吧
– We’re gonna sing? – Yes, we’re gonna sing.
-我终于能当巨星了吗 -是的 可以
– Can I finally be Justin? – Yes, you can!
来唱歌♥吧
Let’s do it!
来吧
Let’s do this!
我再也不吸屌♥了
I will never suck a cock again!
那是我的建议 远离男妓
That’s my advice, stay away from rent boys.
这是我和小帕在这座城市里
This was actually the first club
去的第一家夜店
me and Paddy ever came to in the city.
这也是我和小帕搞上的地方
It’s also where me and Paddy hooked up.
是的 没错
Yes, it was.
等一下
Hold on a second.
肌肉玛丽和自命清高 你们去死吧
Muscle Mary and goodie-two-shoes, get the fuck outta here.
自命清高 不是吧
Goodie-two-shoes, really?
我怎么不知道你俩搞过
I didn’t know you guys hooked up.
是的 但那是很久之前
Yes, but it was a long time ago
我们没必要昨♥日♥重♥现♥了
and we do not need to go back there.
-有必要 -不 没必要
– Yeah we do. – No, we do not.
快讲 快讲 快讲
Story! Story! Story!
很久以前 有一位叫小帕的小公主
Once upon a time there was a pretty princess called Paddy,
他孤身一人好可怜 喝醉了
he was all by himself, poor lonely baby, totally wasted
随着布兰妮的歌♥起舞 记得吗
and dancing to Britney, remember?
记得
I do.
我猜你们都看过小帕喝醉酒跳舞吧
I’m assuming we’ve all seen Paddy’s drunk dancing.
我看过
I have.
-什么样的 -很有激♥情♥
– What’s it like? – Enthusiastic.
你们做了吗
Did you guys fuck?
不能算是做
I wouldn’t say fuck.
也就是躺一起打飞机
It was more like side by side jerking off,
不过我记得差点给你口了
although I do remember almost giving you a blowjob.
我记得你舔边上 但是不愿意含进去
I remember you licking the side but refusing to put the tip in.
我那时候有染病恐惧症嘛
What can I say? I was very disease-phobic in those days.
我当年很厌恶自己
I had a lot of self-loathing back then.
当年
Back then?
开玩笑吧 开玩笑的吧
That was a joke! That was a joke!
很高兴你只是趴在我肩上哭
I’m glad you cried on my shoulder
我没有插屌♥进你菊花
I didn’t put my dick in your butt
看我俩现在多好啊
because look where we are now.
说得没错
That’s true.
-对吧 -没错
– Right? – Yeah.
基佬们
Hey, faggots!
天啊 你为此赶回来我太开心了
Oh my god, I am so glad you came in for this.
他的伴娘不来 他肯定不办婚礼
He never would have did it without his maid of dishonor.
我无论如何不会错过
I wouldn’t have missed this for the world,
这是必须的
are you kidding? Please.
这是我朋友杰克
And this is my friend Jake.
他是我在芝加哥时最老也是最好的朋友
He’s my oldest and dearest from Chicago.
我在劝他搬来这
I’m trying to get him to move here,
所以你们好好相处
so please play nice with others!
杰克 来见见多姆 多姆
Jake, I want you to meet Dom. Dom?
他看过你的照片 很想尝尝你的鸡
He saw your pic and he really wants to taste your chicken.
好吧 怎么了
OK. What?
这几个意思
What was that?
-他多可爱 你几个月没桃花了 -没错
– He’s cute. You’ve literally had nothing for months. – Exactly!
而且 据埃迪说
Plus, from what Eddie says,
他有伊利诺斯州最美的鸡♥巴♥
he has the most beautiful penis in all of Illinois.
宝贝来和我跳舞
Come baby, dance with me,
最后一次当单身女孩
our last time as single girls.
-好吧 -中西部美妞
– All right. – A nice Midwestern girl.
怎么了
What?
他确实很可爱 我觉得你该试试
He’s really cute. I feel like you should go for it.
你和桃丽丝一样坏
You’re as bad as Doris.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
-哪里不好 等等 我去尿尿 -好吧
– What’s the harm? Wait, wait, I gotta pee, I gotta pee. – OK.
待会我想看你跳舞 你们俩
I wanna see you guys on the dance floor later. Both of you.
龙舌兰 龙舌兰吗
Tequila? Tequila?
我想跳舞
I wanna dance on the bar.
我上次来这的时候穿着皮马甲
Last time I was here, I was in a leather vest.
我记得
I remember.
好像很久之前了
That seems like a long time ago.
没错
It does.
我很高兴你离开了
I’m glad you left, you know?
-什么 -你懂我的意思吗
– What ? – You know what I mean?
那很需要勇气
It took a lot of guts,
而且看上去对你有好处
and it seems to have done you a lot of good.
你这样觉得吗
You think?
有时候你只有放下 才能向前看
Sometimes you gotta leave things behind so you can move forward.
-我给你拿了杯龙舌兰 -太好了 谢谢
– I got you a tequila. – Good, thank you!
你没喝过吧 便宜货
You haven’t tasted it yet, it’s the cheap stuff.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
-确实是便宜货 -快去舞池跳舞
– That is the cheap stuff. – Get your ass out on the dance floor.
我没法拒绝布兰妮的召唤
How could I resist the call of Britney ?
你来吗
You coming?
我想我得再来一杯
I think I need another drink first
但是很期待看你跳
but looking forward to see you move.
我听不见你
I can’t hear you.
里奇
Richie!
好吧 跳舞吧
Fine. Let’s just dance.
你很擅长这个嘛
Wow, you’re really good at that.
我一直在练
I’ve been training.
我要你操♥我♥
I think I want you to fuck me.
如果你不想的话就算了
We don’t have to if you don’t want to,
-你不想操♥我♥吗 -想
– Don’t you want to fuck me? – Yeah.
那来吧
Then do it.
操 爽
Fuck, you feel so good.
稍微慢点
Can you put the brakes on, a bit?
好的 抱歉 疼吗
Year, sorry, is it hurting?
别臭美了
Don’t flatter yourself.
不 我只是不想射的太快
No, I just don’t want to come too…
已经来不及了 还是快点吧
OK, it’s way too late for that, just go faster, faster.
操 我要♥射♥了♥
Fuck. I’m gonna come.
赞哥 社交游戏公♥司♥ 总部在旧金山
在赞哥工作怎么样
So, how do you like it at Zynga?
能免费吃花生巧克力 当然好啦
You get free Reese’s Pieces, so what’s not to love?
他们就是靠糖果吸引你进去的吧
That’s how they get you. All that sugar.
你得当心点 别掉进他们的糖衣陷阱
You gotta watch out, you don’t want to get stuck in their fly traps.
你离开MDG也是这个原因吗
Is that why you left MDG?
差不多
Something like that.
透露一点嘛
Come on, spill the beans.
好吧 我和我老板谈了恋爱
Okay, fine. I was in a relationship with my boss.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遇见你之前
下一篇文章西部世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!