我想是吧
I suppose.
你现在比以前要快乐得多
You are happier now than you’ve ever been.
虽然很显然不是在此时此刻
Not in this particular moment, obviously,
但谁在乎你不是自己十八岁时
but who cares if you aren’t you who thought you were gonna be
想成为的那个人
when you were eighteen years old.
你拥有十年的经验
You have had ten years of experience
来想清楚自己到底想要什么
to figure out what it is you really need.
说得好
That’s well said.
你知道吗
And you know what?
这不是凯瑟琳·哈格尔的电影 去她的
This is not a Katherine Heigl movie. Fuck her.
这是你的西格妮·韦弗《异形》三部曲
This is your Sigourney Weaver Alien trilogy.
你还有很长的路要走
You’ve got so much left to go.
甚至可以重拾你的艺术道路
You could even start up your art practice again.
这是个可怕的想法 比异形还要可怕
Now that’s a scary thought. Scarier than the alien.
这倒是 忘了我最后说的那些
That’s true. Forget I said that last part,
不过你知道我的意思
but you know what I mean.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我们就像是《孩子们都很好》里面的
We’re just like Julianne Moore and Annette Benning
朱利安·摩尔和安妮特·贝宁
in The Kids are All Right.
-没错 -我是哪个
– Totally. – Who am I?
很显然是安妮特·贝宁
Annette Benning, obviously.
“你在跟他上♥床♥ 对吧”
You’re sleeping with him, aren’t you?
多姆 你觉得如果我十六岁就出柜
Dom, do you think things would have been different for me
事情会变得不一样吗
if I came out when I was sixteen?
-怎么不一样 -不知道 就是不一样吧
– Different how? – I don’t know, just different.
更适应 就像那天晚上的吉米
More adjusted, like Jimmy from the other night,
或者也许在恋爱里表现得更好
or better at being in relationships, maybe?
我还以为你不想谈恋爱
I thought you didn’t want a relationship.
也许我只是有点自欺欺人
Maybe I was kidding myself just a little bit.
-至少你承认了 -那你觉得呢
– At least you admit it. – So, what do you think?
我也许不是咨♥询♥感情问题的最佳人选
I may not be the best person to ask about relationships,
鉴于我的感情史是和一个瘾君子
since my history is with a meth-head
还有一个爱着死人的老头
and an old dude in love with a dead guy.
但是也许这根本不值得去考虑
But maybe it’s not worth thinking about.
你又不能回到过去
You can’t go back in time.
如果你多年前硬把鸡♥巴♥塞进我屁♥眼♥
Maybe everything would’ve taken a very different turn
一切可能都会不一样
if you had managed to shoehorn your dick into my butt all those years ago.
你是认真的吗
Oh, God. Seriously?
当然 我就能更早地克服肛♥交♥恐惧
Yeah. I would’ve gotten over my anal sex fear a lot earlier.
也许还有很多别的恐惧症
Probably a lot of other fears, too.
还记得电影《2012》里面
Remember in the movie 2012
加州沉进太平洋的场景吗
when California sank into the Pacific?
你真觉得会有那么糟糕吗
You really think it would’ve been that bad?
当然 我们也不会成为最好的朋友了
Yes. And plus we never would’ve become best friends,
那才是真正的遗憾
and that would’ve been a real shame.
没错 我很高兴你现在是我最好的朋友
That’s true. I am glad that you’re my best friend, now,
特别是奥古斯丁淡出视线之后
especially since Agustin’s out of the picture.
如果我们现在在一起呢
So, what if we got together now?
可以啊 我不想谈恋爱
Sure. I don’t want a relationship,
但为了你 我会破个例
but for you, I’ll make a exception.
得了吧 这可不是世界上最糟糕的主意
Oh, come on. It’s not the worst idea in the world.
-差不多了 -你刚说过我们是最好的朋友
– It’s up there. – You just said we’re best friends.
-对吗 -没错
– Right? – Yeah.
那是一段恋爱最完美的基础
And that is the perfect basis for a relationship.
-谁说的 -奥古斯丁
– Says who? – Says Agustin.
他知道个头呀
What the hell does he know?
我是说
I mean…
我们没有让彼此感觉恶心
We don’t make each other sick.
比如身体上 对吧
Like physically, right?
我让你觉得恶心吗
Do I make you sick?
这取决于我吃了什么
It depends on what I’ve eaten.
说不上来
I don’t know, I mean,
也许我们一直不愿承认
maybe this has been staring us in the face the whole time.
你现在是真的吓到我了
You are actually scaring me right now.
我们理解和接受彼此的缺点
We understand and accept each other’s flaws.
你和我都很重视自己的事业
Your work is important to you as mine is to me.
我们喜欢的电影也一样…
We like the same movies. On paper…
你能不能别笑了 理论上我们很般配
Would you stop laughing? On paper, it sounds totally right.
你不是认真的
You are not being serious.
-不完全是 -很好
– Not really. – Okay, good.
但是那样也不错
But it would be nice, wouldn’t it?
突然无意地发现一些事是说得通的
To suddenly find something by mistake that makes sense.
能让生活更容易
That makes it all easier.
什么鬼
What just happened?
-我亲了你 -为什么
– I kissed you. – Why?
不知道 就是想亲
I don’t know, I felt like it.
想看看你说的对不对
I wanted to see if you were right.
好吧
Okay.
而且你看起来有点难过
And you looked a little sad.
-感觉如何 -说实话 有点奇怪
– How did it feel? – A little bit weird, if I’m honest.
-有点像在亲你哥哥吗 -对 天啊
– Kind of like kissing your brother? – Yeah. Oh god.
不敢相信我们亲嘴了
I can’t believe we did that.
我的天啊
My god.
-我觉得我有点嗨了 -我也是
– I think maybe I’m a little stoned. – Yeah, me, too.
我们该睡觉了
We should sleep.
很抱歉我让你和我亲热
I’m sorry I made you make out with me.
你说过你想让我找点乐子
You did say you wanted me to have some fun.
太有意思了
So fun.
再来一次吗
Go again?
天呐
Oh, god.
很难知道你做的事情是不是对的
So hard to know whether you’re doing the right thing.
没错
Yes.
所以答案是什么
So, what’s the answer?
谁知道呢
Who the fuck knows?
不过 今天早上你也许是对的
Although, maybe you were right this morning.
-关于什么 -关于了结过去
– About what? – About closing a chapter.
让过去把现在搞得一团糟太容易了
It’s so easy to let the past make a mess of the present.
你要尽量避免让它发生
You should try not to let that happen, just FYI.
真是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
-你成金发了 -没错
– You’re blonde. – Yeah, I’m blonde.
-你头发也剪短了 -你看起来不错
– And you had your hair cut, too. – You look well.
你没必要盛装打扮
You didn’t need to dress up.
其实奥古斯丁今天要结婚 所以…
Agustin’s getting married today, actually, so…
-和艾迪吗 -是的
– To Eddie? – Yeah.
该死 我可没想过他们能长久
Fuck. I never put money on that lasting.
我想爱情是个神秘的游戏
Love is a mysterious game, I guess.
没错
Yeah.
-顺便说一句 你看上去也很好 -谢谢
– You look well, too, by the way. – Thank you.
我们是该杵在这儿
Should we just stand here
夸耀对方挺帅
and tell each other how well we look,
还是去喝杯咖啡
or should we go get that coffee
告诉我为什么要发短♥信♥给我
and explain why you texted me?
去喝咖啡吧
Let’s do that.
这边走
I’m thinking this way.
-好吗 -走吧
– Cool? – Yes, let’s do it.

Cool.
丹佛怎么样 我很喜欢你们在做的
So, how’s Denver? I love what you guys are doing.
挺好的
It’s good.
-是吗 -是的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
我听说你终于掌管自己的业务了
I hear you’re finally heading your own chain.
那是好事
That’s a good thing.
早就该这样了
That’s something that should’ve happened a long time ago.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你个忠告 别爱上你的任何下属
Word of advice. Don’t go falling for any of your subordinates.
我尽力
I’ll try my best.
MDG怎么样了 还有欧文 我还没…
How’s MDG? And Owen? I haven’t really talk…
-没联♥系♥他们 我知道 -是
– Talked to them, I know. – Yeah.
他不错 升职了
He’s good. He’s been promoted.
梅瑞狄斯也终于出柜了
Meredith, she finally came out.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遇见你之前
下一篇文章西部世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!