至少在那里除了做做头发
At least there I might get to do more than just fades
还能做点别的
and hipster bullshit.
那你最好别去奥斯丁
Better not go to Austin, then.
你在考虑离开 说来也讽刺
It’s funny or ironic, that you’re thinking about leaving,
因为…就在今天
because… just today,
我得到了个回这边工作的机会
I was offered a job back here.
-操 -怎么了
– Shit ! – What?
-我不想你那么做 -做什么
– I don’t want you to do that. – What?
回来这里
Come back here.
我需要离开这里
I need to do this
不希望有人诱惑我留下
and I don’t need the temptation to stay.
我需要理清我的头绪
I gotta get my head straight,
因为现在我只会胡思乱想
’cause right now it’s all over the fucking place.
而且我还有很多事需要想清楚
And there’s so much that I need to sort out.
比如什么
Like what?
我和一个我不爱的人
I’ve been in a relationship for a year
在一起了一年
with a guy that I wasn’t in love with.
我想现在 我需要单独待着
I think right now, I just need to be alone.
我理解 我…
I get that. I… I…
我完全理解 你想单身一段时间
I totally get that. I get your desire to be alone.
我过去九个月就是这么做的
That’s what I’ve just done for the last nine months.
但同时
But at the same time,
回到这里 我意识到
being back here, I’ve realized that
单身没有想得那么好
being alone isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
是啊
Yeah, well…
-我们不一样 -也没那么不同
– We aren’t the same person. – We’re not that different either.
你理清头绪的期间 难道不希望
I mean, wouldn’t you like to be with someone
和另一个人在一起吗
while you work through your shit?
一个理解你 在乎你的人
Someone who understands you, someone who cares about you?
那样也能有人陪你 对吗
That way you have someone to hang out with, right?
你们一起对抗世界
You against the world.
有人跟你亲热
You’ve got someone to make out with.
有人和你坐在沙发上吃外卖♥♥
Someone to sit on the sofa and eat takeout with.
有人陪你变老
Someone to get old and grey and,
陪你看《七宝奇谋》
I don’t know, watch The Goonies with.
你们好啊
Hey, you guys!
天啊 你看过了
Oh, my god, you saw it!
两遍
Twice.
你看了两遍吗
You saw it twice?
那你肯定很喜欢它
Wow, you must have liked it.
所以
Okay, so,
我们要怎么做呢
what are we gonna do?
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我不到两小时前才和布拉迪分手
I just broke up with Brady not even two hours ago.
我们现在不能在一起
We can’t… we can’t do this now.
我知道 如果你想让我闭嘴 我会的
I know. I know. I know. And if you want me to shut up, I will,
但如果真是那样
but if that’s the case,
那你今晚为什么回来
then why did you come back tonight?
你为什么要回竖立酒吧
Why did you… Why did you come back to the EndUp?
那你建议我们怎么做
What are you suggesting we do?
我肯定不会去丹佛的
I’m not going to Denver, that’s for sure,
而且我真的需要离开这里
and I really need to get out of here.
那…
Then…
那我去德州怎么样
How about I come to Texas?
-什么 -没错
– What? – Yeah.
我跟你一起去 或者等你安定了再过去
I’ll come with you or I’ll go there after you’ve gotten settled.
去做什么呢 你的工作在丹佛
And do what? You have a job in Denver.
这里还有一个工作等着你
You have another job lined up here.
我可以远程工作
Yeah, well, I can work remotely.
我可以自己开公♥司♥ 我一直都想呢
I’ll do my own thing. I’ve always wanted to do that.
德州有电脑吗
Do they have computers in Texas?
那等你清醒了之后怎么办呢
And what happens when you’ve sobered up?
当婚礼结束了
When the wedding’s over and
你不再这样追求浪漫了
you’ve lost this sense of romance?
-你是怕这个吗 -当然
– Is that what you’re scared of? – Of course I am.
我了解你
I have met you.
你要是又崩溃一次呢
What happens when you freak out again.
我厌倦总是照顾别人了
I am so sick of taking care of people.
我不想再经历一次了
I don’t want to do that again.
我不需要你照顾我 里奇
I don’t need you to take care of me, Richie.
真的
Okay, I don’t.
我只是…
I just…
我想在你想通事情时
I want to be with you while you figure out
陪在你身边
whatever it is you need to figure out.
你曾告诉我
You told me once that
你差一点就爱上我了
you were this close to falling in love with me.
我当时爱着你
I was in love with you back then,
我现在也爱着你
I’m in love with you now,
字 幕 制 作:M a r t a o G a r c u i inrix
但我当时害怕那种感觉
except I was afraid of that feeling.
我不再害怕了
I’m not afraid anymore.
要是我们没结果呢
What happens if it doesn’t work out?
那该怎么办
What do we do then?
没结果就没结果
If it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t work out.
但至少我们尝试了
But at least we tried.
你想要试试吗
Do you want to try?
快进来 快点
Come in here! Come on.
有时这个城市让我想要发疯
You know, this city drives me crazy sometimes,
但现在我觉得这是世界上最好的地方
but right now it feels like the best place in the world.
确实是
Yes, it does.
天啊 这些鸡蛋好恶心 可是好好吃
My god. These eggs are disgusting, but they are so good.
-是月摇片的作用吗 -可能吧
– What is that? Is that the moon-rocks? – Maybe.
小帕 我觉得你该回来
Paddy, I think you should come back.
-你们觉得呢 -当然了
– What do you think, guys? – Yes.
从山上回来
Come back down from the mountains
和我们从此幸福的生活在一起
and live with us happily ever after.
寻:电影版

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章遇见你之前
下一篇文章西部世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!