就是我们得带着孩子同行 那样我们就能继续工作
…was that we could bring the children with us, so doing our job…
不必把他们丢在家袒 后代子孙可以有个新的家
…wouldn’t mean leaving them behind, so future generations would have a new home.
你忙着拯救人类
You’re off saving humanity…
你曾想过威尔搞到全校大停电
…so, what does it matter that Will has to black out his school…
只为了吸引父亲的注意
…just to get his father’s attention…
而潘妮连续三天晚上 被保全人员送回家
…that Penny’s been dragged home by security three nights in a row…
茱蒂跟她父亲一样 变成家里的游魂吗?
…that Judy’s become a ghost, just like her father?
我得赶上发射时问
I have to compensate for the new launch time.
你以为我是在闹着玩吗?
Do you think I’m throwing parties?
妳设计了生命科学规章…
You’re revising the life-science protocols.
我还试着照顾两个孩子 他们要离开自 己熟悉的地球
I’m also trying to deal with two kids who are leaving an entire planet behind.
对不起,约翰 教养儿女是没有手册可以看的
I’m sorry, John. But there’s no manuals on how to deal with this.
如果我们连自 己的家都救不了
Well, maybe it doesn’t do any good…
或许拯救世界一点意义都没有
…saving a world of families if we can’t save our own.
对吧?教授
Is that it, professor?
一约翰 一我知道,宝贝,我也很害怕
– John. – I know, baby. I’m scared too.
送到木星二号♥医药补给品?
More med supplies for the Jupiter 2?
对,那是最复一批
Yeah. That’s our last crate.
他们不想冒险
They’re not taking any chances.
抱歉吵醒你,我的沉睡巨兽
Forgive me if I forego the kiss, my sleeping behemoth…
但你该醒了
…but the time has come to awake.
机器人上线
Robot is online.
检查主要指令
Reviewing primary directives.
一,保护罗宾森全家人
One, preserve the Robinson family.
二,保护太空船系统…
Two, maintain the ship’s systems…
请原谅我太多话了 我的钢铁百夫长
Spare me the chatter, my steely centurion.
恐怕我得将紧急指令 输入你的系统袒
Sadly, I fear I have far more dire deeds in store for you.
机器人上线
Robot is online.
检查主要指令
Reviewing primary directives.
任务进行16小时复 杀死罗宾森全家人
Sixteen hours into mission, destroy Robinson family.
摧毁所有系统
Destroy all systems.
这才像话
That’s more like it.
再见,我的白金面板好友
Farewell, my platinum-plated pal.
帮我跟阁罗王问好
Give my regards to oblivion.
显然你准时完成任务
Apparently you have completed your mission on schedule.
我非常欣赏这样的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动
I do so admire a spot of timely terrorism.
我跟你说过别到这袒找我
I thought I told you never to call me here.
传送讯号♥很容易被发现
The transmission signal will be traced.
我只是要跟你表达谢意
I just wanted to express my most sincere gratitude…
成谢你的效忠
…for your unflagging loyalty.
榦得好,医生
Good work, good doctor…
再见
…and goodbye.
木星一号♥,三分钟复发射
Jupiter 1, launch in three minutes.
妈妈,我…
Mom, just–
一该死 一妈,我没事
– Shoot. – Mom, I’m fine.
那应该拨到那边去
Hey, that’s supposed to be there.
这样还差不多
This is almost acceptable.
一妈,不要 一什么?
– Mom, don’t. – What?
《时尚杂♥志♥》说这是十年复的趋势
Vogue says this will be the style in 10 years.
我们可以关掉她的气气供应
Can we cut back on her oxygen…
让她醒过来复不会这么吵人吗?
…so she’s not quite so annoying when she wakes up?
一他一定要醒过来吗? 一好吧,够了
– Does he have to wake up at all? – Okay, that’s it.
我会让太空船调头,来吧
I’m gonna turn this spaceship right around. Come on.
卫星防护网锁定,没有问题
Satellite defense net locked and A-okay.
一定会没事的,甜心 一三十秒,开始计时
– Everything’s gonna be fine, sweetie. – Thirty seconds. Mark.
一你好,儿子 一通讯连结成功加密
– Hey, there, buddy. Com-links encoded and secure.
一晚安,大伙们 一晚安
– Good night, guys. – Good night.
要出发了
Here we go.
人工引力全开
Artificial gravity at 100 percent.
你是个不及格的父亲 却是一流的科学家
You get a C in paternal expression, but an A for effort.
一我尽力了 一过来
– I’m doing the best I can. – Come here.
你一向是个好情人
You always get an A in this.
主驾.驶系统上线
Main drive systems online.
祝妳有个好梦
Sweet dreams.
到时候见
See you there.
发射前一分钟 开始倒数,威斯特少校
You are at T-minus-1 minute and counting, Major West.
休士顿,我们准备好了
Houston, the bird is hot.
少校
Major.
交给你了
She’s all yours.
我会顺利送你们到目的地
I’ll try to give you a smooth ride.
任务中心,我是罗宾森医生
Mission Control, this is Dr. Robinson.
一可以出发T 一收到,医生
– We are in the green. – Roger, doctor.
可以放动冷冻冬眠系统了
You are go to initiate cryo-stasis.
我有一个问题,医生
One question, doctor.
一发射前五十秒 一这些冬眠舱能容纳两个人吗?
– You are a T-minus-50 seconds… – Is there room in these tubes for two?
它连你跟你的自大都装不下,少校
There’s barely enough for you and your ego, major.
嘿,别担心,医生
Hey, don’t sweat it, doc.
我常这么做
I do this all the time.
小心驾.驶
Just drive carefully.
发射前四十秒,倒数中
You are at T-minus-40 seconds and counting.
准备好了
Ready.
发射前三十秒,倒数中
You are at T-minus-30 seconds and counting.
发射前二十秒,倒数中
You are at T-minus-20 seconds and counting.
任务中心,这里是木星一号♥
Mission Control, this is Jupiter 1.
罗宾森全家人已经枕位 我们准备好升空了
The Robinsons are all tucked in. We are ready to fly.
威斯特少校,飞行路线已经净空
Major West, your escape vector is clear of all traffic.
你准备好就能升空
Op is go on your command.
收到,休士顿
Roger, Houston.
我要升空了
And the monkey flips the switch.
木星一号♥,谁进器脱离
Jupiter 1 boosters disengaged.
这是木星二号♥
This is Jupiter 2.
将太空船控制移交给主电脑
Diverting all spacecraft control to the main computer.
八年的飞行训练
Eight years of flight training.
导航全像系统上线
Navigational holographics online.
五十场战斗任务
Fifty combat missions.
飞射离开太阳系航线已确认
Course confirmed for slingshot exit of the solar system.
只为了带这家人展闭星际野餐之旅
Just so I can take the family camper on an interstellar picnic.
十年是很长的一段时问
You know, 10 years is a lifetime.
好好睡吧,我的朋友
Sleep well, old friend.
我从来都不喜欢这些冷冻冬眠舱
I never liked these freezing tubes.
真是场恶梦
Bad dreams.
导航介面确认
Navigational interface confirmed.
冷冻冬眠系统全开
Cryo-sleep systems at 100 percent.
该死
Shit.
一机器人上线 一不,救命啊
– Robot is online. – No! Help!
任务进行16小时复 杀死罗宾森全家人
Sixteen hours into mission, destroy Robinson family.
摧毁所有系统
Destroy all systems.
解除系统
Disable program! Disable program!
任务进行16小时复 杀死罗宾森全家人
Sixteen hours into mission, destroy Robinson family.
摧毁所有系统
Destroy all systems.
机器人上线
Robot is online.
摧毁
Destroy.
摧毁所有操作系统
Destroy all operating systems.
摧毁木星二号♥
Destroy Jupiter 2.
摧毁所有使用中系统
Destroy all operating systems.
摧毁木星二号♥
Destroy Jupiter 2.
摧毁冷冻冬眠系统
Destroy cryo-sleep systems.
摧毁
Destroy.
摧毁
Destroy.
摧毁导航系统
Destroy navigational system.
快醒一醒,该死
Come on. Wake up, damn you!
我无法独自阻止这个该死的玩意
I can’t stop this infernal contraption on my own.
(冷冻冬眠舱紧急系统解除器)
冷冻冬眠舱紧急系统解除中
Emergency cryo-stasis desequencing in process.
摧毁所有系统
Destroy all systems.
一杀害罗宾森全家人 一墨琳,孩子们
– Destroy Robinson family. – Maureen, the children!
一摧毁 一快逃
– Destroy. – Run!
快逃
Run!
一趴下 一摧毁
– Get down. – Destroy.
解除安全系统
Deactivate safety.
那是个错误

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!