And then your skin inflates like a balloon.
然复爆裂开来
And then, pop.
他们查出妳到底得了什么病吗?
Do they have a name for what’s wrong with you?
(第一名)
爸说别带它们上太空船
Dad says don’t bring them.
他才不在乎我会做什么
Like anything I do matters to him.
别担心,小弟
Don’t sweat it, kid.
我有两年生日都收到他的道歉影月
I got apology videos for two birthdays.
去年他完全忘了
And he forgot last year completely.
现在他只关心这个任务
This mission’s the only thing he cares about anymore.
所以妳不回家吃晚赛?
So that’s a “no” to family dinner?
让我想一想
Let’s see.
我在地球上的最后一晚
Do I spend my last night on Earth…
要待在家袒 看爸妈假装他们不会吵架
…watching Morn and Dad pretend not to be fighting again…
或是在购物中心 花光十年的零用钱呢?
…or blow 10-years-worth of allowance at the mall?
一你自 己想吧 一妈一定会生气
– You do the math. – Mom’s gonna go thermal.
她能怎么办?罚我禁足吗?
What’s she gonna do, ground me?
最复一秒钟才更换飞行员 让我觉得很不安
I’m nervous about jamming in a new pilot the last second.
世界暴♥乱♥军越来越猖獗 首先是超星门,后来是丹尼尔斯
The Global Sedition is getting brave.
First, the hypergate, then Daniels.
接下来他们会攻击发射台
Next time, they may attack the launch dome.
一该死 一我们不能再拖下去
– Damn. – We can’t afford to wait.
威尔的科学展 记得寄道歉影片给威尔
Will’s science fair. Reminder: Apology video for Will.
一他会了解的 一班,听我说
– He’ll understand. – Ben, listen.
我的家人也要参加这次任务
My family is on this mission.
我需要的是 不只会耍师的飞行员
I need a pilot who’s more than just spit and polish.
我帮你找到一个好帮手 问题是他还不知情
I’ve got your man. He just doesn’t know it yet.
一稍,急,少校 一长官,为什么你要找我过来?
– At ease, major. – Sir, why was I pulled from active duty?
那些基因科技人 可能会再度发动攻击,我得去帮忙
Those gen-techs may attack again. I– I need to be up there.
一你认识罗宾森教授吗? 一我只听过他的名号♥
– Do you know Professor Robinson? – By reputation only.
你父亲的战斗策略 是学院的必修课程
Your father’s battle strategies were required reading at the academy.
你对木星任务了解多少?少校
What can you tell me about the Jupiter Mission, major?
木星太空船是超大机器人
The Jupiter is an oversized robot.
全自动化设计
Everything’s automatic.
连穿着飞行装的猴子 都能驾.驶它飞离太阳系
Any monkey in a flight suit can pilot that ship out of the solar system…
在阿尔发主星上降落
…and set her down on Alpha Prime.
驾.驶它跟当褓姆差不多,长官
It’s a babysitting job, sir.
我没有恶意
No offense.
少校 你知道地球资源严重不足吗?
Major, are you aware Earth’s resources are severely limited?
连小学生都知道我们的回收科技
Every schoolchild knows that our recycling technologies…
可以拯救环境
…will cure the environment.
派一家人飞越银河系 只是贩卖♥♥电脑的公♥关♥策略
Sending a family across the galaxy is a publicity stunt to sell computers…
希望所有人都能买♥♥帐
…to people of all ages.
所有小学生都被骗了 回收技术出现的时机太晚
Every schoolchild has been lied to. Recycling technologies came too late.
所有石化燃料已经耗用殆尽
All fossil fuels are virtually exhausted.
臭氧层消失了四成
The ozone layer is down to 40 percent.
二十年内
In two decades…
地球将不再适合人类居住
…the Earth will be unable to support human life.
新世界暴♥乱♥军跟我们一样 知道事态严重
The new Global Sedition knows the truth as well as we do.
他们也在兴建超星门
They’re building their own hypergate.
希望能抢先殖民阿尔发主星
They hope to colonize Alpha Prime first.
如果他们能成功,威斯特少校 像你跟我一样的西方民♥主♥人士
If they’re successful, Western demons like you and I, Major West…
只能待在地球上等死
…will be left on Earth to die.
丹尼尔斯上尉不是真的得了成冒 对吧?长官
Captain Daniels doesn’t have the flu, does he, sir?
丹尼尔斯上尉 昨晚在自家公♥寓♥遭人杀害
Captain Daniels was murdered in his apartment last night.
成冒只是我们跟媒体交代的说法
The flu story is a cover we fed the press.
我跟麦克一起出过任务
I flew with Mike.
我们该突袭他们的基地 果断地展开攻击
We should pulse-blast their bases. A decisive strike now.
一我的小队正在待命状态 一你的救援特技太过莽撞,少校
– My squadron is alert status and– – Your rescue stunt was foolhardy, major.
我有朋友置身险境
I had a friend in trouble.
于是你拿造价百亿的太空船冒险
So you endangered a $10-billion spacecraft…
违反长官命令去救你的朋友?
…disobeyed a direct order because of a friend?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我的确那么做T
I did.
长官
Sir.
就用他“巴
He’ll do.
恭喜你,少校
Congratulations, major.
你是木星任务的新飞行员
You’re the new pilot of the Jupiter Mission.
我的钱在哪袒?
Where is my money?
暴♥乱♥军付钱只要我提供 进入丹尼尔斯公♥寓♥的方法
The Sedition hired me to provide access to Daniels’ apartment and no more.
我完成了使命
My work is done.
他们找到替代飞行员
They’ve found a replacement pilot.
我们攻击超星门的计画失败
Our attack on the hypergate failed.
对你来说真的是太可惜了
How tragic for you.
我们希望你能直接提供协助
We require a more direct intervention on your part.
我懂了
I see.
好“巴
Well.
这会花掉你们一大笔钱
It will cost you.
恐怕我开的价
And I’m afraid that my price…
会非常惊人
…has just become astronomical.
全像通讯中止
Holograph off.
请进
Come in.
控制中心还没有收到 飞行前体♥检♥报告,史密斯医生
Control hasn’t received the results of the preflight exams, Dr. Smith.
罗宾森一家人全数通过体♥检♥
The Robinsons have checked out 100 percent.
他们可以准备起飞T
They’re fit as a fiddle and ready to fly.
祝他们好运
Wish them luck.
替我转告他们
For me.
任务规定很简单 罗宾森教授是指挥官
The mission protocols are simple. Professor Robinson is in command…
除非发生紧急军事状况
…unless you encounter a military emergency.
一那时你枕是指挥官 一长官,我是战斗机飞行员
– In that case, you are in charge. – But, sir, I’m a fighter pilot.
一定有比我优秀的候选人
There must be better candidates.
该死,连我的家人都受不了我
Hell, even my own family can’t stand me.
闭嘴,少校
Shut up, major.
杰伯,杰伯渥克 他是一流的飞行员,长官
Jeb. Jeb Walker. He’s an excellent flyer, sir.
一他很适合这次任务 一欢迎你的加入,少校
– He’d be perfect for this mission. – Welcome aboard, major.
Wow.
看起来有人全面装♥修♥过这个宝贝
Looks like somebody sprung for the full-extras package on this beauty.
如果你一定要当褓姆 这问育婴室还不错
If you have to be a babysitter, it’s not such a bad nursery.
对吧?少校
Wouldn’t you agree, major?
我不明白 冷冻冬眠系统功率最高只到96%
I don’t get it. I can’t get the cryo-sleep systems up over 96 percent.
史密斯医生批准了体♥检♥报告
Dr. Smith approved the specs.
史密斯医生是基地的医生
Dr. Smith is the base physician.
一旦太空船升空,我就得负起全责
I am responsible once this ship is in flight.
系统必须发挥百分之百的效果 不然我们不能升空
These tubes will be perfect or the ship will not launch.
一你懂吗? 一当然,医生
– Is that clear? – Absolutely, doctor.
茱蒂,我要跟妳介绍威斯特少校
Judy, I want to introduce you to Major West.
他会代替麦克担任飞行员的工作
He’s going to be taking Mike’s place.
他的体重比麦克重 我们得重新调整数据
He’s heavier than Mike. We’ll have to recalibrate.
我很乐意跟妳讨论我的身材,医生
I’d be happy to discuss my dimensions, doctor…
一起吃顿晚餮讨论吧?
…say, over dinner?
威斯特,我看过你的资料
West. I’ve read about you.
你是战争英雄,对吧?
You’re a war hero, aren’t you?
一点都没错
Well, yes, actually.
那句话是谁说的? 〝不思考的人只能打仗〞
Who was it who said, “Those who can’t think fight”?
我想那是我说的
I think that it was me.
很高兴能跟你见面
It was nice to have met you.
我很乐意溶化那个冰山美人
That’s one cold fish I’d love to thaw.
今晚我无法回家吃晚餐,爸
I’m not gonna make it over for dinner tonight, Dad.
这会是一趟漫长的飞行
It’s gonna be a long flight.
墨琳,快接电♥话♥,老婆
Maureen, come on, pick up the phone, honey.
我知道妳在家,妳还在打包吗? 听着,算了,先去睡吧
I know you’re there. Are you still packing? Look, just leave it. Go to bed.
墨琳?
Maureen?
老婆?
Sweetie?
他又拿到第一名
He won first prize again.
这是他在做的新模型?
Is this the new model he’s been working on?
他想到的疯狂点子
Crazy idea he’s got about a…
想做时光机?
…time machine?
对一个小孩来说 这个模型还算不错
Pretty sharp stuff for a midget.
抱歉我无法回家吃晚餐
Sorry about dinner.
一妳知道的,新飞行员… 一约翰,这个家需要你
– You know, that new pilot– – John, the family needs you here.
我这么做就是为了这个家
This whole thing is about family.
我接下这次任务的唯一条件
My only condition for accepting this mission…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!