I’m hanging up now.
我要挂了
No. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don’t hang up. Don’t hang up.
等等 别挂 别挂
Why?
为什么
I like hearing the sound of your voice.
我喜欢听你的声音
Bye, Randall.
再见兰德尔
Maggie!
玛吉
You like hearing the sound of her voice?
你喜欢听她说话的声音吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
Do you have a brain tumor? Were you molested by a Care Bear?
你是脑肿瘤了还是被小熊打了
Were you abducted by aliens?
还是你被外星人绑♥架♥了
You hate women.
你恨女人
Why else would you screw so many of them?
要不然你为什么老是找女人做♥爱♥
It’s time for you to overdose.
你该去吃药了
Oh, she rejected you!
她拒绝了你
That’s why you want her.
所以你想要得到她
It’s the first time in history that’s ever happened.
她是第一个拒绝你的女人
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉
I was wondering something. Aren’t you rich?
我在思考一个问题 你不是很有钱吗
Why are you sleeping on my couch?
为什么睡我的沙发
You’re my big brother.
你是我哥哥
Here.

For people who never entered puberty. Take six.
永远走不出青春期的人特效药 吃六粒
All right.
好吧
You all right? Can I pay by check?
你有问题吗 我能用支票付款吗
Sam, remember I told you that the pharmacies only take cash?
山姆 你忘了吗 药店只接受现金
Maggie! Mag!
玛吉 玛吉
Um… But, listen, why don’t you just get on the bus,
但这样 你先上车
we’ll work it out there. Okay? All right. Good.
我们之后再想办法好吗 很好
Maggie, I want to talk to you.
玛吉 我想跟你谈谈
I can’t talk right now, all right?
我现在没空 好吗
I’m getting on a bus to Canada. Canada?
我要乘车去加拿大 加拿大
Yes. Yes, Canada.
没错 加拿大
These people can’t afford to pay for their prescriptions here.
这些人没钱在这里看病
Maggie, will we have bathroom breaks?
玛吉 中途有停车上厕所的时间吗
Sophie, remember I told you that there’s a bathroom on the bus?
索菲 你忘了吗 我说过 大巴上有厕所
Okay. Okay. Let’s go.
好 好 上车吧
Okay. When do you get back? Never.
你什么时候回来 不回来了
Tomorrow night, late. How late?
明天深夜 几点
Just forget about it, okay? Please? I’m begging you.
就别再问了 好不 求求你了
Why don’t you take a pen?
收下这支笔吧
I’ll send you a pamphlet and an efficacy statement, okay?
我之后给你送图册
What time is it, do you know?
顺便问下 现在几点了
Wow. Okay, I got to go. I’ll give you a call, okay?
我得走了 回头我给你打电♥话♥ 好吧
…know.
问答时间
Know how to handle large sums of money
要学会如何做到金钱
with harmony and with love,
与爱情双丰收
and that the truth is that you have high ideals,
秘诀是你要心怀崇高理想
and that you are a person of great personal integrity,
做人诚实正直
and you will keep your mind focused upon financial prosperity.
你就会专注于未竟的事业
Looks like you got all your stuff, right? Okay. Good.
你们的东西都拿齐了吧 很好
You guys travel home safe. Thank you, sweetheart.
祝你们一路顺风 谢谢
Bye.
再见
Bye, Maggie! Bye.
再见 玛吉 再见
Hi.
早上好
When you end it, I get to hate you,
分手时我可以恨你
and act all cold, and tell embarrassing stuff to my friends.
我接二连三地把尴尬的事讲给朋友们听
Okay.

And you don’t get to move in,
你不能搬来与我同居
or become friends with my friends, or introduce me to your parents.
不能结交我的朋友 别把我介绍给你父母
This is what this is, whatever this is.
这是他说的 管他说什么
Are you done?
说完了吗
Have you been here all night?
你等了一晚上吗
Yes.

Oh, Christ!
天哪
Why am I mad at you already?
为什么我这么快就生你的气了
Oh, Jamie. It’s Brucie. You want to meet me?
杰米 我是布鲁斯 你想见我吗
I’ve got a load of love in my trunk for you. Something you’re going to like.
我给你带来了满车的爱 你会喜欢的
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.
杰米 杰米 杰米
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. Call me, call me, call me.
杰米 杰米 杰米 回我 回我 回我
You’re gonna love me, love me…
你会爱我 爱我…
Jamie, it’s Bruce. Where are you?
杰米 我是布鲁斯 你死哪儿去了
Who are you?
你是谁
Let the games begin!
让我们大干一场吧
Make it hot! Make it hot!
斗志 燃烧
Men with diabetes, men with prostate cancer,
不论是糖尿病 还是前列腺癌
men with massive penile injuries.
或是生殖器重创
Men with performance anxiety, men with any common form of impotence
不论是性前焦虑 还是各种常见阳痿
or sexual dysfunction.
还是性功能障碍
Men without a useful erection in years!
各种原因造成的多年无法勃起均适用
Minimum side effects, long-term safety. This isn’t a pill.
微乎其微的副作用 超长的保质期 这不是药丸
This is a revolution. Questions?
这是一场革命 有问题吗
Yeah. Where are the samples?
有 样品在哪儿
Right here, baby. Right here.
在这儿
You sure you want one? You want two? Who wants two?
你要一盒 你要一盒 有人要两盒吗
Did you see this? Bob Dole says his TV commercials for Viagra
鲍勃·多尔声称他出现在 伟哥的电视广♥告♥上
won’t hurt his wife’s campaign for President.
不会影响他妻子竞选总统
He also says the Viagra commercials
他还说伟哥广♥告♥也不会影响他
won’t hurt his campaign to nail Heather Locklear.
搞上海瑟·洛克莱尔[美国女明星]
The dick drug! That’s my brother’s!
那是我老哥的药
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天
Viagra, the little pill that has started a gold rush for its manufacturer,
伟哥 小小药丸使其制♥造♥商
the drug giant Pfizer.
药界巨头辉瑞制药赚得盆满钵满
Jamie! Jamie! Hey!
杰米 杰米
Ted Goldstein, ENT. Oh, Ted, hi. How are you?
我是特德·戈尔茨坦 特德 最近如何
I’m good. Look, I got this friend, he’s a radiologist.
不错 是这样 我有个朋友 他是放射科医生
He has a little problem. I thought maybe…
他有点小问题 我想也许
Say no more.
别说了
You’re a gem.
你真是天才
Viagra is the first-ever pill to treat impotence.
伟哥是第一例能轻松有效
It’s easy, it’s effective, and it’s now wildly in demand.
对付阳痿的药物 目前需求量巨大
Ooh, heaven is a place on earth
给我一盒 给我一盒
Oncologists are writing it, shrinks are writing it,
肿瘤医生开伟哥 精神科医生开伟哥
gastroenterologists are writing it.
妇科医生也开
Pediatricians are writing it for themselves!
甚至儿科医生也开 给自己吃的
I mean, pharmacies could stay open 24 hours
药店全天候地连轴转
and they still couldn’t meet the demand.
也还满足不了民众的需求
We’re running 1,200 prescriptions a month.
我们每月有一千二百份处方
That’s more than my entire year’s quota! And you don’t care.
这比整年的销♥售♥达标额还多 但你不在乎
About a bunch of old guys with stiffies? Nope.
那些能硬起来的老爷爷吗 不
How can you be so callous?
你怎能这么冷漠
Men are suffering worldwide from shame and…
你这样说得全世界老男人们无地自容
And frustration.
灰心丧气了
Oh, you’re my little blue pill.
你就是我的伟哥
Oh, for God’s sake.
老天爷 你别看
No. What about this do you think is okay?
你怎能这么坦然地看着
What are you… I don’t want to see this! No.
我可不想看 不
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢
No, no, no! This is too much information. I just need this.
别 裸得太多了 我就是要这个
Are you fucking filming it?
你♥他♥妈♥还要录下来吗
Do you do, like, close-ups and shit?
你要玩特写吗
Who holds it?
这个谁举着
Wake up.
醒醒
Again?
再来吗
Maggie!
玛吉
Come on. I’m an artist. This is work.
别害羞嘛 我是艺术家 正在工作
Oh, my God.
天哪
Say something.
说点什么
You’re just too weird.
这很怪异
Yeah, well…
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!