This is so twisted.
这种行为很变♥态♥
Do you think Dad’s big? I mean, he was when we were kids,
你觉得老爸的那个大吗 我们小时候他的很大
but then everything’s bigger when you’re a kid, right?
但小时候看什么都大
Fine! Okay? Sorry!
好吧 对不起
My self-esteem would prefer
我的自尊心不允许
that you not have a bigger penis than me right now, that’s all!
你的老二比我大而已 仅此而已
Don’t be mad.
别生气了
Run, Josh. Run, Josh.
你敢跑 乔什
Calm down.
不 冷静点
We can talk about this like men! Ow! You’re gonna ruin the tape!
你干什么突然发飙 会把带子毁了的
No normal human being can possibly fit in this back seat.
没有哪个正常人能坐这后排
That definition excludes you, Josh.
你显然不是正常人
I’d literally be more comfortable in the back of a Hot Wheels right now.
我坐风火轮[玩具车]都更舒服些
I’ve lost all feeling in my legs.
我的双腿快失去知觉了
Are you okay? No!
你没事吧 有事
I’m not talking to you, Josh.
没问你 乔什
Are you okay? I’m fine.
你还好吗 没事
Okay.
那就好
He’s waiting for you.
他在等你
So, how are you doing? Fine. How’s Maggie?
你最近如何 还好 玛吉怎么样了
Come in!
请进
No, come in, come in.
没事 进来 进来
Testosterone, man.
是睾酮 伙计
Chicago’s in two days. I must prepare.
还两天就去芝加哥了 我得准备一下
It’s a fucking orgy masquerading as a medical convention.
就他妈是打着医学会议幌子的狂欢
You’re coming, aren’t you? I don’t know.
你会来吧 说不准
Oh, right. How’s she doing? She’s great.
对了 她最近怎样 她很好
Well, I’m not. I need a break.
我可不好 我需要放松
HMOs are killing me. Killing me!
工作差点要了我的命
I need a lot of loosely moraled women to throw themselves at me. Hard.
我需要在酒池肉林中 荡♥妇♥向我投怀送抱
Speaking of which…
说到这儿
Oh, you are a god! You’re a god, sir!
你是我的救世主 先生
You’re really not coming to this?
你真的不来吗
You could do something for me.
我只要你帮我个忙
Yeah, what’s that?
帮什么忙
You could start prescribing Zoloft instead of Prozac.
用左洛复代替百忧解
Well, Trey’s a friend of mine, man.
特雷是我朋友 老兄
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Sure. Zoloft. Okay. Why not? Great.
好吧 用左洛复 没问题 好极了
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Amazing.
非常好
You?
你呢
Me? My day was…
我吗 我过得
My day was swell.
很忙碌
I went to the clinic… You did?
我去了诊所 是吗
…for a scrip
去开药方
and waited for three hours
我等了三个小时
sitting next to a man with a fork stuck in his head.
旁边有人头上卡了叉子
What? Yep.
什么 没错
And then I went to the pharmacy to get the scrip filled.
然后我去了药房♥取药
Which was closed,
可药房♥关门了
so no meds for Maggie.
所以玛吉没有药吃了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Why, do I look like shit?
怎么 我看起来很不好吗
I didn’t say that. Yeah.
我可没这么说 是
You didn’t say. You didn’t say it out loud.
你没说 你没说出来就是了
Thanks, I’d love one.
谢谢 我想来一杯
Sorry.
对不起
You think maybe you’ve had enough?
你喝够了吗
Nope, I don’t, but you do.
不 我没喝够 但你喝多了
Excuse me?
什么
Tell me, Randall, what exactly is it about me that’s so desirable?
告诉我 兰德尔 我到底哪点让你心动
There’s going to be 600 girls dying to blow you at this convention.
有一堆姑娘盼着跟你口♥交♥
Well, I’m not going to the convention. Why not?
我不去那个大会 为什么
Go out with some sexy, limber ex-cheerleader from Alabama,
和来自阿♥拉♥巴马的性感柔韧的前啦啦队员约会
who’s just dying to discuss market projections and sales techniques.
她们特想聊市场预测和销♥售♥技巧
Or just a hot HMO administrator who likes to bake cookies
或者什么热辣的人事经理或者主管 她们喜欢边烤点心
and rub your head while you discuss the evils of generics.
边抚摸你的头 边谈仿制药的危害
Or just, you know, I don’t know, a normal person,
或者就是一个正常人
who has energy and likes to do things and have fun!
精力充沛 愿意玩玩 找找乐子
I happen to want you.
我偏偏只想要你
Why? Why? What are you trying to prove?
为什么 为什么 你想证明什么
Are you trying to show that you’re not a flake?
你想显示自己不是个疯子
Are you trying to stick with something for once in your goddamn life?
或者想试着在你操蛋的生命里坚持一次
I mean, you do realize that you are not a good person
你确实意识到自己不是个好人
because you pity-fuck the sick girl, right?
因为你为上了有病的女孩自责 对吧
I almost went home with someone from the clinic today.
我今天差点从诊所带回来个一个
All right.
好吧
There, you see? All right.
那儿 慢慢享受吧
Don’t forget your pager.
别忘了你的呼机
Come with me to Chicago.
和我一起去芝加哥吧
Keith! How you doing, man? Jamie. Good.
怎么样 伙计 杰米
So good to see you. Everything going well?
见到你太好了 一切都好吧
I’m going to go off and do some girly thing, whatever that is.
我要去做点女人的事
How will I reach you? I’ll beep you.
我怎么找你 我会呼你
Stage One?
一♥期♥吗
I’m sorry?
什么
My son’s a Stage Three.
我儿子是三♥期♥
It’s not obvious, don’t worry.
不明显的 别担心
We’re across the street.
我们就在街对面
Whenever you get tired of this bullshit
要是你厌倦了这些破事
and want to hear what’s really going on…
想了解到底是怎么回事的话
Thank you.
谢谢
Fuck soup.
去他妈的汤
Fuck shoelaces.
去他妈的鞋带
Fuck jewelry. And fuck brushing teeth.
去他妈的首饰 去他妈的刷牙
Trying to tie your tie. Fuck…
去他妈的打领带
Trying to button down a shirt.
去他妈的系一排扣子
And fuck that meditation shit.
去他妈的冥想疗法
And who knew God wanted us to be so good
谁知道上帝为何让我们如此擅长
at giving hand jobs?
帮别人打飞机
My husband is always smiling.
我老公脸上总是颤着微笑
Parkinson’s has made me
帕金森病让我
more sensitive and more compassionate.
更感性 更有同情心
Hopefully, got a long way to go in all this. I feel good, and…
希望我还要很长时间才会变成这样 我感觉很好
So, it’s a constant battle of trying to maintain some dignity
所以这是一场持久战 试着在社会中保持尊严
and grace in society.
和优雅
And to overcome that, you just live with what you have.
必须克服它 带着它勇敢生活
Offering to hold the kid for just a minute,
只抱了那孩子一小会儿
and he ends up in that tree over there.
结果他就出现在树上了
One of my girlfriends asked me once if she could get me anything.
有次一位女性朋友问要不要给我买♥♥点东西
I said, “How about a new brain? Nothing fancy. ”
我说 新的大脑怎么样 不用太炫
She said, “My husband’s not using his. ”
她说 我老公正好没在用脑子
Wait. Wait.
等等
Never mind. Sorry. I thought I heard a cure coming.
对不起 我好像听到欢呼声了
But there are good things.
但还是有好的方面
You have to understand that you’re still yourself.
你要理解 你仍然是你自己
You’re still there. And life goes on.
你仍然活着 生活在继续
And life is beautiful. Thank you.
生活是美好的 谢谢
Parkinson’s, right?
帕金森病 对吧
Oh, no. No.
我没有
No, your wife.
我是说你妻子
Girlfriend.
女朋友
Stage One.
一♥期♥
Good days and bad days, huh?
时好时坏吧
Mostly good days.
多数时候都很稳定
You?
你呢
Wife. Since ’73.
老婆 一九七三年结婚
Stage Four.
四期
You got any advice?
有什么建议吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!