Good.
很好
Come on.
说真话吧
I gotta go.
我要走了
Maggie?
玛吉
It was nice to see you.
遇到你真好
You’re killing me, Randall.
别让我难过了 兰德尔
Hey. There he is! You ready to celebrate?
原来你在这儿 准备好庆祝了吗
Maggie!
玛吉
Hi, Bruce. How are you?
你好 布鲁斯 你好吗
What are you celebrating?
你们在庆祝什么
This young rock star is about to take Chicago by storm.
这位小明星要火速占领芝加哥了
You got Chicago?
你要去芝加哥了吗
Congratulations. It was good to see you, Bruce. I should go.
恭喜 幸会 布鲁斯 我要走了
Nice to see you, Maggie.
幸会 玛吉
Peace.
再见
So, I called it, didn’t I call it? What’d I tell you? Say, “I called it. ”
我跟了牌 然后我说 我跟
You should’ve put money on it. I called it.
你应该投钱 我跟了
Where you gonna live?
你打算住哪儿
Downtown, maybe. Somewhere far away from my family.
可能住市区 离我家远点的地方
Downtown?
市区
You? You want Near North, man. Pussy!
你 你还想发展吗 女人
And bistros, bars, pussy, pussy, pussy.
酒馆 酒吧 都是女人
Why don’t I move out near you? The ‘burbs.
搬去你那儿怎么样
We’ll go get a beer every once in a while.
在郊区 我们时不时去喝点小酒
Nah. You don’t want to do that. No.
你不想这么做的
Why not?
为什么
I got a big raise, buddy. Big raise.
我薪水涨了很多
You’re kidding me. Thanks to you!
你开玩笑吧 多亏你了
Those bastards.
那群混♥蛋♥
Buddy, I was never going to get Chicago.
伙计 我永远也不去芝加哥
I’m too valuable to them in the field.
这里太需要我这样的外勤
I can’t believe this.
我不信
Give me some credit! It takes a sophisticated eye
给我点称赞 找出像你这样聪明的倒霉蛋
to spot talent in colossal fuck-ups such as yourself.
可是需要毒辣的眼光的
I don’t understand. Don’t be so naive.
我不懂 别天真了
I didn’t actually want to go to Chicago.
我其实不想去芝加哥
I wanted you to think I wanted to go to Chicago,
我要你以为我想去
so you’d want to go to Chicago.
那你就会想去
So you’d work your ass off to get there.
你就会努力工作
Oh, Bruce, this is unbelievable. Me,
布鲁斯 这太荒谬了 我
I love the road! I love a stinky motel!
我喜欢旅行 喜欢脏兮兮的旅馆
I love the barren back roads and strip malls of the heartland!
我喜欢荒芜的小道和小店
That’s what I love.
我喜欢这些
Why would I want to live in my own house?
我为什么要住
That I pay for?
自己付钱买♥♥的房♥子
Why would I want to watch my kids play Little League?
为什么想看孩子们打棒球
Why the fuck would I want to sleep in the same bed as my wife?
为什么他妈的要和我老婆同床共枕
Why the fuck would I wanna do that?
我他妈为什么想这样
Okay, so… Okay, so…
好 那么 好 那么
What’s… Talk?
想不想 说点什么
Yeah. All right.
对 好吧
Hi, there. Hi. I’m Maggie Murdock.
你好 我是玛吉·莫多克
I’m about to have delicious reprobate sex with…
正准备和某人来一场性♥爱♥大宴
What’s your name?
你叫什么来着
Oh, come on.
别这样了
Oh, right, right. Jamie something.
等等 好像是杰米什么的
And we’re taping it so that he can always remember how totally hot I am.
我们将它拍下来 好让他记住我是多么性感
Was.
曾经是
Kids, if you’re watching this,
孩子 如果你在看
you put it back in Mommy’s secret hiding spot right now
赶紧把它放回妈妈的秘密地点
or you will be sorry. There will be consequences!
否则你会后悔的 后果很严重
What else?
还有什么
Just how happy I am,
此时此刻
in this moment, right now.
我特别开心
The way the light’s hitting that face of yours.
我喜欢你脸上的光影
There’s this little breeze coming in through the window.
窗外吹来的徐徐微风
It doesn’t matter if I have 10,000 more moments like this, or
我不在意 还能有很多这样的时刻
just this one, because
还是只有这一次 因为
it’s all the same.
都一样是幸福的
Yeah. Just that.
其实 倒也不错
Right now, this moment.
至少此刻此刻
I have this.
我拥有这一切
Richard! Richard!
理查德 理查德
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Come on! Come on.
快点 快点
Maggie!
玛吉
Hey! Mag!
玛吉
Jamie?
杰米
Pull over.
快停车
No, I can’t “pull over”!
不行 我停不了
Just for a second! Pull over!
就一分钟 快停车
I need to talk
我想和你
to you.
谈谈
I don’t want to talk to you.
我不想和你谈
Wait, wait. Okay.
等一下 好
Open the door. Okay.
开门
Sorry.
抱歉
I need you. Please go away.
我需要你 请离开
I drove a really long way to say that.
我这么远追过来为了说这句
What? Am I supposed to be impressed?
那又怎样 我应该被感动吗
I don’t know. Yes.
我不知道 大概是
Look, can you just get off the bus so we can talk for a second?
听我说 下车吧 我们就谈一会儿
Just for a second. We’re on a schedule.
就一会儿 但我们有行程
Five minutes. Please.
就五分钟 好吧
You guys don’t mind if we take five minutes, do you?
你们不介意我们耽搁五分钟吧
He’s handsome.
他很帅
Five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes, then I’ll let you go.
就五分钟 说完就让你走
I’m full of shit, okay?
我就是个蠢货 好吗
No, I’m knowingly full of shit.
我知道我就是个蠢货
Because…
因为
Because…
因为
I have…
我这一生
I have never cared about anybody, or anything, in my entire life.
从没关心过什么人或什么事
And the thing is, everybody just kind of accepted that.
每个人也都这么接受了
Like, “That’s just Jamie! ”
觉得杰米就这样
And then you…
然后你
Jesus.
天哪
You.

You.

You didn’t see me that way.
你却不这么看我
I have never known anyone
以前从没有人
who actually believed that I was enough.
真的认为我够好
Until I met you.
直到我与你相遇
And then you made me believe it, too.
然后你让我也变得相信我自己
So, unfortunately,
所以 很不幸
I need you.
我需要你
And you need me.
你也需要我
No, I don’t.
不 我不需要
Yes, you do. No, I don’t.
你需要 我不需要
Yes, you do.
你需要
Stop it. Stop saying that.
别说了 真傻
You need someone to take care of you. No, I don’t.
你需要人来照顾你 不 我不用
Everybody does.
每个人都需要别人的关怀
I’m going to need you more than you need me.
我会让你付出得更多
That’s okay. No, it’s not!
没关系 不 有关系
It isn’t fair.
这不公平
I have places to go.
我有地方要去
You’ll go there.
那就去
I just may have to carry you.
我只是来照顾你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!