You don’t need my advice. Come on. I’m very trainable.
你不需要我的建议 我学得很快
My advice is to go upstairs, pack your bags, and leave a nice note.
我的建议是上楼收拾行李 留张善意的便条
Find yourself a healthy woman.
找个健康女人
I love my wife. I do. But I wouldn’t do it over again.
我爱我妻子 真的 但若能重来 我不会这样选择
The thing nobody tells you,
没人告诉你
this disease will steal everything you love in her.
这病会带走你爱的她的一切
Her body, her smile, her mind.
她的身体 她的微笑 她的思绪
Sooner or later, she’ll lose motor control.
迟早她会失去大部分的自控能力
Eventually, she won’t even be able to dress herself.
最后她甚至不能自己穿衣服
Then, the fun really begins. Cleaning up her shit.
然后真正的乐子来了 清理她的便便
Frozen face. Dementia.
僵硬的脸 痴呆
It’s not a disease, it’s a Russian novel.
这不是病 简直是俄♥国♥小说
Look, I’m sorry. I’m out of line.
对不起 我不说谎的
Hang in there.
坚持住
Did you realize there are other people with Parkinson’s?
你想到过还有别人也有帕金森病吗
How remarkable!
多非同寻常
Amazing people. People doing things.
奇妙的人们 他们做一些事情
Like this one woman runs marathons, and another one scuba dives.
有个女人跑马拉松 另一个玩水深海潜水
And they’re pissed off and they’re tired of being marginalized.
他们愤怒了 他们厌倦了被边缘化
Oh, my God, they are so cool!
天哪 他们真帅
I feel good. I feel really good.
我感觉很好 我感觉太好了
I feel better than I have felt in a long time, and you brought me here.
我好久没感觉这么好过了 是你带我来的
I mean, okay, whatever, it was the wrong convention, sure, but…
不管怎样 这会议不怎么样 但
Jamie, I… Jamie.
杰米 杰米
I have been such a bitch to you.
我对你那么凶
And you didn’t even run away. How is that possible?
你甚至都没逃跑 这怎么可能
It’s like, this is…
就像…这是
Like, the first time in my life that I’ve
我人生中第一次
ever not felt alone.
没有感到孤单
That someone is there for me. Do you know what that means?
有人在守护我 你知道我有多高兴吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
I love you.
我爱你
I do.
真的
I love you. I love you, I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I really love you.
我真的爱你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
A cure for Parkinson’s?
根治的帕金森病方法
That’s what I’m asking.
我问的就是这个
Pfizer, I’m a GP.
我是个普通医师
Twenty universities, 15 teaching hospitals, every major drug company,
二十所大学 十五家教学医院 所有的大型制药公♥司♥
and the goddamn NIH are all working on this.
和他妈国家卫生研究院都在研究这个
And I’m sure the second they find it,
我确定如果他们发现了
you’re gonna be the first in line to sell it to me.
你就是第一个卖♥♥它的人
Well, in the meantime, she gets worse.
在此期间她的病不断恶化
What is this, General Hospital? What do you want me to do?
这是哪儿 是一家普通医院吗 你想要我做什么
I want you to feel bad about it, Stan.
我希望你能为此难过 斯坦
If I felt bad about every patient that I couldn’t help,
如果我为每个我治不了的病人难过
then I don’t make it through the day.
我一天都别想过了
What are the cutting edge treatments?
都有哪些治疗方法
I don’t know. You want me to get you a list?
我不知道 你想要个清单吗
Great. Tomorrow.
太好了 明天给我
Pfizer, you’re a nice kid.
辉瑞制药小子 你很棒
You’re starting to do well. You sure you want to do this?
正在事业上升期 你确定要这样吗
And a list of doctors, and someone who I can contact at NIH.
还要医生的名单 和国家卫生研究院的联♥系♥方式
Thank you, Stan.
谢谢你 斯坦
Sure.
没问题
See this green area here?
看见这块绿色的区域了吗
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You okay?
你还好吧
Take the Z-Pak. Okay?
开阿奇霉素 行吗
Jesus!
该死
I’m sorry, Mr. Randall. That credit card is declined.
对不起 兰德尔先生 您的卡不能刷
The benefits of chelation, every toxic metal is removed.
螯合作用的好处是 所有的有害金属都被清除了
We’ve achieved complete remission
要达到彻底缓解
in patients with advanced metastatic cancer,
晚期转移性癌症患者
MS…
多发性硬化患者
Fuck!

…Parkinson’s, lupus.
帕金森患者 狼疮患者
This therapy changes people’s lives.
这种疗法能改变人们的生活
He forgot “world peace. ”
他忘了说让世界和平
Are you saying to me that we flew 2,000 miles,
你是我说我们飞了两千英里
on our own nickel, so you can tell me that our appointment’s been postponed?
然后你却说预约被推迟了
For two weeks?
而且还延了两个星期
I’d like to talk to Dr. Rosenblum, okay?
我想和罗森布伦医生谈谈 好吗
Do I look like I care?
你觉得我在乎吗
I don’t give a shit where he is! I don’t understand…
我他妈不管他在哪儿 我不明白
Get the head of the hospital on the phone.
给医院负责人打电♥话♥
We’ve arranged our entire schedule around that,
我们为此重新安排了整个日程
and then you come and you tell me…
而你告诉我
No, you don’t understand. Okay? We waited two weeks…
不 你不理解 我们等了两个星期
I would like to talk to the head of the hospital about it.
我要和负责人谈谈
I am so fed up with those people. I want to go home.
真受够这些人了 我要回家
Okay, look, we can do the test, and then go home, okay?
我们做了测试再回家好吗
Randall.
兰德尔
There’s just all this red tape and all this new protocol
要走很多道手续 很多新规则
Don’t try to sell me! Please! Okay? I’m not going to get better.
别再哄我了 求你了 我不会好转的
That’s bullshit. This is bullshit. I’m tired and I’m bored.
胡扯 你这才是胡扯 我很累 很烦
What are you bored of?
你烦什么
Parkinson’s isn’t my life! I have Parkinson’s.
帕金森病是我生活的一部分 我有病
Why can’t I just live my life instead of becoming this project?
为什么我不能好好过我的生活 却非得来做这些
Do you know that what’s ahead of me is bad enough?
你不知道我的未来已经够艰难吗
Don’t you want to get… No!
难道你不想…不
You want. This has become way too important to you.
是你想 这对你太重要了
What are you talking about? Don’t you want to get better?
你在说什么 难道你不想好转吗
Yes! Desperately! It’s not going to happen. All right?
想 非常想 但这不可能
News flash, there’s no cure.
新闻说了 这病没治
Apparently you need to know that I’ll get better in order to love me.
显然你需要知道我会好起来 这样才能爱我
That’s insane.
你真是疯了
You need to get your stuff out of my apartment.
你得把你的东西从我那搬走
What the hell?
搞什么
You’re on the fast track, Randall. Chicago, then management.
你正平步青云 兰德尔 芝加哥 管理层
Next stop, CEO.
下一步执行总裁
You can’t do that with a sick person holding you back.
有个病人拖后腿你就干不了这些了
I can do anything I want.
我可以做任何想做的事
I know.
我知道
You’re a good man.
你是个好男人
In fact, you’re a wonderful man.
你是个非常棒的男人
Much better than you give yourself credit for.
比你自己认为的还要好得多
Nobody wants to be the one who runs away.
没人想做甩人的一方
I’m not running away. It’s not your choice.
我不会离开你 这不是你能决定的
Let’s just go home. We can even make love.
我们回家吧 我们甚至还可以做♥爱♥
And then you have to leave.
然后你就得走了
This is so stupid.
这太傻了
Stop.
别说了
We don’t have to do this.
你不用这样的
Good-bye.
再见
Hi. You have reached M. Murdock.
喂 我是玛吉·莫多克
If I’m not picking up, it’s probably because I don’t want to talk to you.
如果我没接 可能是因为我不想和你说话
This is actually sad.
这样真挺悲情的
Are you trying to get it in the actual garbage,
你是真想扔进垃圾桶
or just around it, to piss it off?
还是只想让这里变成垃圾堆
Stan! What’s up?
斯坦 怎么了
What’s fucking up is your friend, Lisa-Cassie, whatever her name is,
是他妈这样 你朋友丽莎还是凯西还是什么的
is having a pajama party at some rich guy’s house this evening.
今晚要在某个富豪家开睡衣派对
Pajama party?
睡衣派对
What’s a pajama party?
什么是睡衣派对
Is that, like, girls wearing pajamas? Getting naked?
是说所有女孩都穿睡衣吗 裸着
I thought maybe you might bring by a little vitamin V, some little men in blue.
你可能能带点维生素V 带点小伟哥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!