她是哪一位
Which one is she?
-这正妹是你的同班同学 -莎莉
-The hot girl from class? -Sally.
宛如在窗台上绽放的向日葵一般耀眼
The bright sunflower in the family window box.
每个人都想知道这位可爱的英国男孩
Everybody has been wondering
为什么看起来如此悲伤
why the cute British guy looks so sad.
不好意思
Sorry.
是时候应该让你了解到
It’s time to realize
你在这是跟我们在一起的
you’re here with us.
而且跟我们在一起你会很开心的
And that we might be fun to be with.
凯蒂 这是你第一次的圣诞节
Katie! It’s your first Christmas!
我希望你有看到我的录影
I hope you got my present!
谢啦 你送她的书还不错 艾力克斯
Thanks for the book, Alex.
我知道的 总有一天她会知道它的好
I know she’ll love it one day.
这是什么啊
What is it?
这里是我的新搬来的公♥寓♥
This is my new apartment.
你在这做什么啊 亲爱的
What’s this you’re doing here, darling?
手工爱心
Um, handmade hearts.
然后这里 我有我们最爱的电影 回到未来的海报
And here, we have my favorite Back to the Future poster.
它在浴室里看起来是这么的特别
It would look so special in the bathroom.
走到妈咪这里啊
Walk to Mommy.
过来啊宝贝 好女孩
Come to me. Good girl!
凯蒂 亲爱的小家伙 这是你第四次圣诞节啦
Katie, darling, it’s your fourth Christmas.
你妈妈有没有收到我的圣诞卡片呢
Did, uh, Mommy get my Christmas card?
真假啊
Really?
她想要告诉你 她可以重复的数数儿到五
She wants me to tell you she can cycle and count to five.
3 4 5
…three, four, five!
而我有了工作 终于不再是全职父母了
Me, I’ve got a job and finally moved out of Mom and Dad’s.
5年后
邓恩小姐 欢迎回到旅馆
Miss Dunne! Welcome back to the hotel!
我想您要的是一间豪华套房♥吗
I believe it’s the penthouse suite for you?
没错 感恩啊
That’s right, thanks.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy, Mommy!
今天是上学第一天耶
It’s the first day of school!
我最近有听到一些关于
I heard some beds
床被偷了的事
were being stolen recently.
这应该没有很奇怪吧
Isn’t that strange?
当然啦 妈咪
Yes, Mommy.
这边没有人可以偷到我们的床床
This way, no one can come in and steal ours.
你是我爸爸吗
Are you my daddy?
不是啦 他只是个好人
No! No, he’s just a nice man
先帮妈咪一个小忙出去一下好吗
that’s helping Mommy out a bit, that’s all.
该死的 什么
Damn! What?
不是这把钥匙啊
It’s the wrong key!
-我的头 -小心你的头啊
-My head! -Come on, whinger!
那里 那里
Over there! Over there!
拜托 冲啊冲啊
Come on, keep going.
快 快 妈咪
Quick, quick, Mommy!
不好意思
Excuse me.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你梦调到你是无生命的物体
You dreamt you were an inanimate object?
我是说 你想想 一把箭在天上飞来飞去
Yeah, I mean, come on. An arrow flying through the air!
那还真是酷弊了
That’s pretty cool.
我真的不太了 你怎么有办法成为一个东西
I don’t understand. How can you be a thing?
我也不知道 我的梦一直都像这样啊
I don’t know. I’ve always had dreams like that.
这听起来像是跟自尊有关的问题呢 甜心
It sounds to me like self-esteem issues, sweetie.
你需要跟某人讲讲呢
You may need to talk to someone.
你知道吗 今天又有
You know, there are razor hairs
刮胡刀在浴室里
in the bathroom, again today.
真的
Really?
你知道那会让我有点不舒服的
You know it gives me allergies.
下次你要是也做一个诡异的梦的话
Next time you have one of your weird dreams,
也许可以梦到你像是一个
maybe you should dream
非常厉害的吸尘器
you’re something useful like a vacuum cleaner.
我们已经有清洁女工罗
We have a cleaning lady.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
为了她去想我们就是一对炮♥友♥而已
For her to think we’re a pair of fuck-ups?
你想的真是精准又正确啊
That’s exactly what we are.
你还好吗 有沙子跑进我的眼睛里了哭哭
You okay? I’ve got sand in my eyes.
看着妈咪 修修
Look at Mommy!
我梦到我是一个箭头
I dreamt I was an arrow.
一支箭上的金属一个箭头
The little metal bit right at the tip of an arrow,
在空气里咻咻咻的飞
whizzing through the air.
那感觉像是什么啊
奇怪 感觉很怪
别担心 你的梦总是这样子的啊
我好想你罗茜 你可以来找我吗
你跟这可怜的家伙讲了啥
What have you told the poor brat?
没讲啥啊 他只是寄张票给我 我没有期待什么啦
No! Just that he sent me a ticket. I’ve got no expectations.
好吧 那很好 他可是有女朋友的人
Well, good, because he’s got a girlfriend.
虽然你知道的 她的名字
Although you know it’s funny, her name
从来没有出现过
didn’t come up once.
好吧 我想凯蒂已经够大可以去知道一些
Yeah, well, Katie’s mature enough to know
关于那个男人 没关系的
that when it comes to men, it doesn’t matter.
好吧 我想凯蒂也应该知道
Yeah, well, Katie also knows
某些东西触动他
that something must have triggered
让他想要看见她妈妈
his sudden enthusiasm to see her mom,
要是有谁可以知道他比任何人都好
who, by the way, knows him better than anyone,
那那个人才是发出评语的最佳人选罗
and is clearly the best person to judge!
好了 好了 你好兴奋啊 看到你真好
All right! All right! Good to see you!
那累吗 还是饿了
So, tired? Hungry?
不会啊 问这干麻
No. Why?
来跳嘛
Come on.
你要再来一杯吗
Do you want another?
好 等我一下 好吗
All right. I’ll be back, okay?
所以 你是新来的耶 我是乔纳森
So, you’re new here. I’m Jonathan!
罗茜
Rosie!
罗茜 所以你是做什么的呢 罗茜
Rosie? So what do you do, Rosie?
我是个全职老妈
I’m a mom!
你的意思是那是某种关于表演的东西
Is that some kind of, uh, performance thing?
你是一部戏剧的主演
You’re a drama major?
我是一个妈妈 我有个5岁的女儿
I’m a mother of a 5-year-old girl!
酷 酷
Cool! Cool!
我能请你喝一杯或什么的吗
Can I get you a drink or something?
一杯杜松子酒跟奎宁水
A gin and tonic.
-手♥机♥ 汽车钥匙 -兄弟 拜托不要
-Cell? Car keys? -Oh, dude. Come on.
大伙儿 大伙儿 大伙儿
Guys, guys, guys,
不要啊 别这样啊 不
no, no, no!
别啦 都说不要了 不行啊 你挡不住的啦
Come on, come on! Come on! Please! It’s gonna happen!
1 2 3 -好好 我我来了
One, two, three! -Okay, okay!
罗茜 罗茜 救命啊 救
Rosie, Rosie, come on, come…
可以拉我起来吗
Can you give me a hand?
没问题的啦
All right.
好耶 有伴了 抱歉 抱歉啦
Come on. Come on! I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
你现在看起来真妈的辣爆了 罗茜
You’re looking way too hot right now, Rosie.
拜托 好吧 好吧 如果你坚持的话那我就不客气啦
Come on, all right, okay. If you want it like that.
不 不 不要
No, no, no!
-你臭臭 -我真的臭臭
-You stink. -I stink?
你没有洗澡
You haven’t bathed.
香蕉笑一个
Bananas?
准备好啦 1 2
All right. One, two…
-有没有拍到不错的 -没耶 看起来嘛
-Any good? -No, it’s sort of…
接住
Catch.
好吧来看看
All right.
“你会有一个又长又快乐的人生” 不错
“You will live a long and happy life.” Sweet.
我可以跟你换吗
Oh, can I switch?
-因为你比较喜欢我的吗 -我就比较喜欢你那一个
-Cause you prefer mine? -I prefer it.
我就是 就是那个 好吧其实我跟本不知道我在讲什么
I do, I do. I don’t know what I’m talking about.
你都带我到这了 我觉得你应该要
Well, you do go here, so you probably
知道你要讲什么吧
should know what you’re talking about.
虽然这样想很奇怪 但是我竟然可以生活在这
Strange to think that I could have lived here
并且成为它的一部份
and been part of it.
但是我并没有后悔生下凯蒂 你知道吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章透纳先生
下一篇文章蚁哥正传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!