在半夜醒来哭闹的头几个月
every night for the first few months?
或是她掉的第一颗牙 还是她走的第一步
Or cut her first tooth, or took her first steps?
有人告诉过你吗
Has anyone ever told you,
你的眼睛超漂亮的
you have the most amazing eyes?
拜托 我很抱歉好吗 真的
Look, I’m sorry, okay?
我知道 我抛弃你离开这 我完全是个卑鄙小人
I get it, I bailed on you. I was a total creep.
但是过去五年里每一天
But there hasn’t been a single day in the last five years
我没有一天不去想她长得如何
that I haven’t wondered what she’s like.
她长得像我吗 她在遗传基因上是幸运的吗
Is she like me? Did she luck out on the gene front?
你整个就像是一坨屎
You’re so full of shit!
你总得给我一个机会吧 罗茜
You have to give me a chance, Rosie!
我能改变的 我保证
I can be different, I promise.
你要我在你面前用手跟膝盖爬也行
Do you want me to crawl on my hands and knees?
任何事 罗茜 我求求你
Anything, Rosie! I’m begging you!
如果这只是跟我有关 我会马上把你撵回机场让你滚蛋
If this were about me, I’d be driving you to the airport right now!
你是对的
You’d be right to.
只给你一次机会
One chance!
就此一次机会 假如你搞砸了就给我滚蛋
One chance, but any mess-ups and you’re out.
还有态度给我摆正点
And you be nice!
态度不只是平常这么好而是要多好就有多好
And I don’t just mean average nice,
要像是圣诞老人加复活节兔子和汤姆·汉克这些
I mean Father Christmas-Easter Bunny-Tom Hanks
加起来这么好
-all-rolled-into-one nice!
-对的 -然后你会给她买♥♥
-Yeah. -And you will buy her the most
一双贵到你找都找不到的粉红小鞋
expensive pair of shitty pink shoes that you can find!
我马上上google找 马上
I’m gonna Google them right now.
-击掌 -碰
-Hi-five! -Boo!
坐下跟闭嘴
等一下 你做了什么
Wait a minute. You did what?
就是这男人 他害得你
This is a man who let you go to casualty on your own
半夜一人孤零零的
in the middle of the night,
陪着一个保险套 坚持你的立场好吗
with a condom stuck up your fanny!
他是凯蒂的爸爸
He’s Katie’s dad.
你应该看看当他爸
You should see her little face
走进她房♥间时那发光的小脸
light up when he walks in the room!
他们真的有连结
They’re really bonding!
当然 如果他是个烂货的话
Of course, none of that would matter
那这些就都不重要了
if he had a crap bod.
他真的有心改过
He’s really worked on that thing. Wow.
暗指下面那儿也进化了
你真的很邪恶 罗茜·邓恩
You’re evil, Rosie Dunne.
我只是希望有个归属 鲁比
I just want to belong to someone, Ruby.
等待让我觉得好累了
I’m tired of waiting.
而现在跟他在一起感觉还不错
And it feels good with him.
我们就是一家人了
We’re a family.
你可以行行好停下来 不要再坐立不安了吗
Can you just stop jumping up and down?
我只是想确定每个客人都在这了
I’m just checking everyone’s here.
每个人 准确的来说还是某个人
Everyone being who, exactly?
我们娇滴滴的新娘怎么样啊
How’s the blushing bride?
像一只疯狂的兔子一样
Like a mad bunny.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
还有这个
Oh.
希望这选择不是一个错误的决定 亲爱的
Don’t take this the wrong way, love.
但是只要你有任何一丝丝的不确定
But if there’s any part of you that isn’t sure,
甚至是现在 告诉我
even now, say the word.
我们会昂首阔步的直接离开这里
We’ll walk straight out of here, our heads held high.
所以你喜欢格雷格吗 对吧
So you like Greg, then?
走吧 让我们把你嫁出去吧
Come on. Let’s get you hitched.
你喜欢这首歌♥吗
Do you like this?
凯蒂 你可以帮个忙吗
Katie, would you please?

Mom!
不好意思
Sorry.
-哈罗 -莎莉
-Hello? -Sally…
罗茜
Rosie.
我可以为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
艾力克斯在吗
Um, is Alex there?
他没有跟你讲吗
Did he not tell you?
跟我讲什么
Tell me what?
艾力克斯跟我分手了
Alex and I separated.
什么 哪时的事啊
What? When?
大概2个月前吧
About eight weeks ago?
大概就是你结婚的那天
Pretty much the day of your wedding.
天哪
Oh, God!
什么
What?
什么
What?
我觉得我羊水破了
I think my water just broke!
天啊
Oh, God!
等等 等等 你确定
Wait, wait. Are you sure?
说不定你只是不小心把自己弄湿了
Maybe you just wet yourself.
不是 我没有弄湿我自己 赫伯在哪
No, I did not wet myself! Where is Herb?
赫伯 天啊
Herb? Oh, God.
-那谁 不会是那艺术家吧 -赫伯
-Who, the artist? -Herb!
我要生了 小朋友要出来了啊
It’s happening! The baby!
小朋友真的快出来了 赫伯
It’s coming! Herb!
艾力克斯 如果我知道的话
顺带一提 赫伯
莎莉跟他有一腿 結果他才是小孩的爸爸
艾力克斯
还好啦 反正我也沒有真的准备好要当爸爸
5年后
凯蒂
Katie!
妈 你应该要敲门的啊
Mom! You’re supposed to knock!
那音乐 它太吵了一点吧
The music! It’s too loud!
听不清楚你讲什么啊 那音乐太吵了啊
Can’t hear you! The music’s too loud!
-不要关小声 -这音乐需要你好好的去感受它
-Don’t do that! -Yeah, this music needs to be felt.
你是不是擦了口红
Is that lipstick you’re wearing?
隐私权 妈 拜托
Privacy, Mom! Please!
好的
Okay!
现在有没有带 我给你们的保暖内衣啊
Now, have you got the thermal underwear I gave you?
那可是地中海啊
It’s the Mediterranean.
那现金呢
Um, what about cash?
如果你们需要的话 我这里还有一些额外的
I’ve got some extra if you like.
手♥机♥充电器 皮包 爸
Phone chargers? Your wallet, Dad?
罗茜 没问题的啦
Rosie, it’s fine.
不要像你妈一样大惊小怪唠唠叨叨的
Will you stop fussing like a mother hen?
好啦
Yes.
再见 爱你
Goodbye! Love you.
进去 爱你
Get in. Love you.
再见 再见
Bye! Bye!
再见
Bye.
所以我的父母卖♥♥了房♥子
So my parents have sold up
跑去当背包客爽爽旅游去了
and gone backpacking,
我却得留在家因为口红 跟一个12岁女孩唠叨
nagging a 12-year-old about lipstick.
说真的认真 你能不能找到更进一步的证据
I mean, seriously, could you find further proof
去证明我的人生有多么的干
of how fucked up my life is?
贝瑟尼
Bethany?
罗茜·邓恩
Rosie Dunne!
你在这工作
You work here now?
我刚被升为招待员呢
I just got promoted to reception.
恭喜
Congratulations!
但是看你 你很成功 非常令人惊讶
But you! Your success, it’s, uh… It’s amazing!
我刚从摩洛哥飞过来呢
I’ve just flown from Morocco,
明天我又要飞走了
tomorrow I fly out again,
纽约 波士顿 芝加哥 整个恶梦
New York, Boston, Chicago, nightmare.
心在淌血啊
The heart bleeds.
波士顿 你应该去看看艾力克斯
Boston? You should look up Alex.
认真
Really?
艾力克斯·斯图尔特 你们还有在联络
Alex Stewart? You guys still keep in touch?
当然 他还是非常的友善啊
Of course. He could do with a friendly face.
太好啦 那我等等来跟你打探一下他最近如何吧
Great! I’ll get his details from you later!
太好了
Thanks. Oh.
可以帮我送些依云矿泉水到我房♥间吗
Could I have some Evian sent up to my room?
我只能喝这种矿泉水
It’s the only water I can drink.
3瓶 还有一天两次清洁服务
Three bottles. And maid service twice a day? Mmm.
好的
Of course.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章透纳先生
下一篇文章蚁哥正传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!