leap out and bite your head off!
停下来 你们两个都是
Stop it, the pair of you!
怀孕是一件神圣的事
Pregnancy is a sacred thing!
-它又听不到 -可以的 它听得到好吗
-It can’t hear us. -Yes, it can!
还有不要提起她时用它来代替
And don’t refer to it as “it.”
她是个女孩 如果你一定要知道的话
It’s a girl if you must know.
你发现的
You found out?
最近一次扫瞄时问的
I asked at the last scan.
我想我应该跟社工讲
I thought I should tell the social worker
这样他就可以开始为她计划
so he can start his plans.
-一个女孩 -她叫什么啊
-A girl! -What about names?
不知道 应该说我会让她的新父母决定 她的名字
No, um, I’ll let the new parents decide.
给我们偷看一下
Give us a peek.
一个女人的身体可不会因为
A woman’s body doesn’t become public property
怀孕而变成公众财产
just because she is pregnant.
那就当我的客人吧
Be my guest.
看这个
Look at that!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
她在打嗝耶
She’s got hiccups!
小东西在打嗝耶
Little thing’s got hiccups!
简直天赐
Oh, bless!
不管怎样说
Whatever.
宝贝 你听得见我说话吗
Baby, can you hear me?
我试着去感受你的呼吸 像这样
Try holding your breath like this.
你就在这 凯蒂小女孩
There you are, Katie girl!
凯蒂有纯洁的意思
这可能不会是你的名字 好吗
That’s probably not going to be your name, okay?
她要出来了 毛巾 热水
It’s coming! Towels! Hot water!
-助产士在哪 -我不知道
-Where’s the midwife? -I don’t know!
现在赶来啦
Come in now!
快上来
Come on!
来啦 助产士在这
Come on! Midwife’s here!
那就开始吧 你喜欢多快就多快好吗
Let’s go! As quick as you like!
她刚刚才到走廊
She’s just right down the hallway.
好好 没问题 深呼吸 深呼吸
All right, okay, breathe, breathe!
滚出去
Get out!
深呼吸 深呼吸 所有事都会变好的
Breathe, breathe, everything is going to be all right!
当女孩烂透了
Being a girl sucks! Yeah.
哈喽
Hello.
那应该是社工来了
That’ll be the social worker.
你想要抱抱她吗
Would you like to hold her?
或者我直接抱她下楼呢
Or should I bring her straight downstairs?
凯蒂
Katie.
甜美可爱的小凯蒂
Sweet little Katie.
我向你保证 凯蒂
I promise, Katie,
我会当你最棒的妈妈
I’m going to be a good Mommy.
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂
Katie. Shh…
都会没问题的
It’s gonna be okay.
拜托 凯蒂 都会没问题的
Please. Katie, it’s gonna be okay!
我的人生完蛋了 爸
My life’s over, Dad!
等你当奶奶再说这档事吧
Wait ’til you become a grandparent.
凯蒂 凯蒂
Katie, Katie. Shh.
你知道吗 我还记得
You know, I still remember the drive back
你出生后我从医院开回家的时候
from the hospital when you were born.
你尖叫兼大哭 整段旅程都是血泪史啊
You screamed blue murder, the whole bloody journey.
我吓到要死 还闯了三次红灯
I was so scared, I jumped three red lights.
失去了我的驾照
Lost my license.
你从来没跟我说过这些
You never told me that before.
因为你不是这俱乐部的一员啊
You weren’t part of the club.
在这场战斗中 为了保证精神健全
In battle to preserve sanity,
一定要记得 遵守这些守则
must remember following rules.
第一 不在公众场合喂母乳
Number one, never breast feed in a public place.
第二 不让凯蒂喂奶后在膝盖上蹦蹦跳跳
Two, never bounce Katie on knee after feeding.
第三 试着不要哭 当她也在哭的时候
Three, try not to cry when she cries.
第四 最重要的一点
And four, the most important of all,
千万别以为麻烦不会在转角出现
never assume trouble isn’t around the next corner.
-晚点见 女孩们 -拜
-Laters, girls. -Bye.
罗茜 糟糕勒
Rosie? Oh, no.
整个惨啊 你还好吧
Tragic. Are you okay?
告诉我 这不是你的吧
Tell me that’s not yours!
当然不是
No!
怎么 你现在当起保姆了
What, you’re a nanny now?
你知道的 至少带小孩还蛮好赚的
Yeah! You know, at least it’s good money.
我以为你应该在波士顿陪着艾力克斯
Uh, I thought you were going to Boston with Alex.
没有 没有 没有
Oh, no, no, no,
我了解到小孩就是你唯一需要的的教育了
I realized children are the only education you need.
所以 爸爸是谁呢
So, who’s the dad?
让她放开 让她放开
Get it off! Get it off!
我必须要走了
I’ve got to go!
那么 再见
Bye, then!
艾力克斯
Alex.
你怎么会在这呢
What are you doing here?
只是回来几周 想要给你一个惊喜
Just back for the weekend. Thought I’d surprise you.
太好了 那我们去喝杯咖啡
Great! Uh, yeah. Let’s go for a coffee then.
不 不用 在这里就好
Ah! No, no. Let’s stay here.
不如你给我泡个茶吧
Why don’t you put the kettle on?
所以 你最近在忙什么呢
So, what have you been up to?
就这样那样你懂的啦
Oh, just this and that, you know?
顺带一提发型剪的不错
Nice haircut by the way.
谢啦
Yeah, thanks.
你还好吧 你看起来有点压力
You okay? You seem stressed.
没有 没有
No! No!
所以 医学院怎样
Uh, so, how’s medicine?
超赞的
Fascinating. Yeah.
事实上 我们才刚在学产科医学而已
We’ve just been doing obstetrics, in fact.
真的
Really? Mm-hmm.
有太多要学了
So much to learn.
顺带一提 你从哪找到这吸奶器的啊
How do you find these breast pumps, by the way?
有些女人不太喜欢用它们
Some women don’t like them.
整个恶梦你都不知道
Oh, total nightmare.
天啊
Oh, God.
你怎么知道的
How did you…
贝瑟尼
Bethany.
真是有效率
Fast work.
我本来要跟你讲的 艾力克斯 真的
I was gonna tell you, Alex, I promise.
什么时候
When?
我不希望把你留在这
I didn’t want to hold you back.
她已经腹痛整个月了
She’s had colic for months.
我整个生活就是 喂她 哄她和打盹儿
My whole life is feeding, winding and nappies.
全部我能想到的就是屎了
All I can think about is poo.
多少 什么时候 什么颜色
How much, when, what color.
我希望你说的是她的
I hope you mean hers.
格雷格知道这件事吗
What happened to Greg?
他听到的那分钟
He miraculously got a job
奇蹟似的获得一份在伊比沙岛上的工作
in Ibiza the minute he heard.
我能当她的教父吗
Can I be godfather?
我想那再好也不过了
I’d love nothing more.
你知道吗 我想过不要跟你讲
I think not telling you
因为这样我想梦想就可以继续存在
was a way to keep the dream alive, you know?
这样至少就还有一个人
So there was at least someone out there
仍然可以把我当成原本的罗茜
who still saw me as Rosie.
而不是现在变成这么奇怪的我
And not this strange, new person I’ve become.
最近一次我看起来这么郁闷时
So, the last time I looked that depressed,
我试着戴上我最喜欢的领带时
I tried to hang myself with my favorite tie.
嗨 我是菲尔
Hi, I’m Phil.
艾力克斯
Alex.
我被派去演神仙教母
I’ve been sent to play fairy godmother.
你看起来不像那个料啊 兄弟
You don’t look the part, mate.
我姊妹快把我给逼疯了
My sister’s been driving me crazy.
她想知道 你可以请她喝一杯吗
She wants to know, would you buy her a drink?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章透纳先生
下一篇文章蚁哥正传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!